[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you get people to understand that they should leave you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1476538871365.png (129KB, 395x386px) Image search: [Google]
1476538871365.png
129KB, 395x386px
how do you get people to understand that they should leave you in peace in your apartment?

The next time when these fuckers stand directly before my door and talk shit about me, I swear I'm going out, take my junk out and piss a big circle around my door, telling them I'm marking my territory. Let's see what the landlord is gonna do about these bastards
>>
>>35759115
People are coming to your door and talking shit about you?
Greentext pls
>>
>>35759200
>be me
>19 year old big boy
>going for university
>really shit relationship with single mom, just exhausted from constant surveillance at home and at school, decide I'll do it right this time in a new town
>find a nice apartment in a suburb easily reachable by public transportation from university city, VERY cheap compared to normal prices in neighbourhood
>suburb is really small however, place where I get the apartment is a normal one-family house
>because the apartment is a nice modernized old garage, there are two doors: one leads directly to my room, the other to the rest of the house
>decide to be very private because of aforementioned school / family complication for cartharsis, but be nice to people once when I first see them, then not again if they react shitty
>complication: I am half facial blind and only recognize other people badly when I don't see them regularly, especially women all look the same the more conventional beautiful they are
>people think I'm some rich jew because I got the apartment, but I also have the typical jew beard because of neglect from mother and me and dress like an autist

cont?
>>
>>35759389
Continue
Original
>>
>>35759440
>plan was: I live alone, go for the ol' hemingway / thoreau try, live for myself and dive deep into the recesses of the psyche, keep private life separate from university until I've fixed my issues (typical pseudo-autism shit like facial expressiveness, talking, being anormie, massive social anxiety etc), also try to tunnel through the shit early twenties phase of life, think when I'm older I can still bag the hotties if I want to, this a unique opportunity to live completely isolated, won't be easily possible later on
>people in suburb think I'm weird, but I think I can keep it separate
>women mafia starts to activate, half of them think I'm a serial killer, or that I want something from them (because you just can't live alone as a male and don't), some seem to get infatuated or some crap
>I cannot recognize any of these bitches, there are even somewhere between two and five in my house who I cannot differentiate, so know idea when they think I've treated them like shit for arbitrary reasons when in reality I don't even recognize them, all this despite basically never speaking to them, but once a bitch was like 'hello' and I had an anxiety freakout, so yeah
>try to keep the plan going, be private, works ok but shit starts hitting the fan
>social net which knows about me grows and grows, eventually people in university somehow know about it
>people in suburb wondering where I got all that money from (kek)
>all feel they have a right to probe into my life, only think I can think of is try to avoid them and separate this circle from people I'm friends with, which grows increasingly hard, have fear that the moment I speak to some of them they will relay information to fucking everyone, also in that moment the whole thing collapses and the situation irrecoverably changes because all people finally have something concrete going on about me
>cold war happens, my dream destroyed, people talk in front of my door about what I'm doing

it started out so promising
>>
>>35759760
That's fucked.
I'd complain to authorities if I were you, your being unfairly harassed.
>>
>>35759849
yes I'm starting to think about that, there is a costfree lawyer service for students, but the problem is, because I've tried to be so private who would I even claim is harrassing me, I don't recognize them (or only partly, not enough to hold up to law requirements I would think at least), and I don't know any names except for the other people who live here

I probably can't sue a whole town
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.