[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do all these girls look so happy? https://www.instagram.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Why do all these girls look so happy?
https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/

dsa
>>
probably because they aren't killing society like the WMAFs
>>
>>35758937

Stacy and Chad making out, folks. Nothing to see here. Move along.
>>
>>35758955
how is wmaf killing society?
>>
>>35759967
beta white male + self hating, neurotic asian female = fucked up kids
>>
>>35758937
Because it's a picture and girls do anything to look good in a picture. Why don't you step out of your house and observ the world.
>>
>>35758937
as an Asian girl this makes me uncomfortable
>>
>>35760737
Just date a white boy to balance it out. Together we can make the hapa masterrace
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 1021x646px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 1021x646px
>>35760737
mommy noo why
>>
>>35758937
Because it's fake.
She is smiling because she knows it's going on Facebook and in this day and age of narcissism everyone needs to feel validated online through Snapchat, Facebook, twitter, Instagram and all other social media sites so they only choose to show the best parts of their lives regardless of whether they are truly happy or not.

This trend of self justification is like a cancer that spreads to each person that unironically uses social media until we start to apply filters to the real world and personal relationships away from the internet.
>>
>>35758937
They are the good white women who want the real thing and don't have blown out pussies.
But since white boys are fucked up they have relationships with superior men, who can provide love, sex and money.
>>
they do really look happy, so good for them
>>
>>35758937
Its an act to manipulate the male.
>>
>>35760154
explain a wmaf couple having a male child who grows up to marry a white woman.
>>
>>35762223
That's rare, but if it doesn't happen their children turn out well-adjusted (the hapa and white woman)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.