[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot threads need to fucking stop. They're legitimately

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: REEEEEEEEEEE.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEE.gif
1MB, 680x680px
Fembot threads need to fucking stop. They're legitimately the cancer that's eating away at this fucking board.

>I'm a slightly introverted female, I guess I'll post a thread on r9k where I can harvest all the male attention I want
>robots fucking fall for it

REEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING CUNTS FEMALES CAN"T FUCKING BE ROBOTS
>>
This board has always been cancer.
>>
>>35758824
Don't be myopic OP, fembots exist. If you don't like the threads hide them and move on.

What does need to go are footfag threads. They'll be the end of this board.
>>
>>35758979
This.
And maybe tell all the thirsty as fuck robots to not fall for fembots.
>>
>>35758986
I can tolerate all of the retarded fetishes besides literal cucks. That's the only place where I draw the line.
>>
>>35759233
This. Fucking cucks always shit up a thread by posting images of their pig gfs with "wwyd" bullshit
>>
>>35759263
Feels bad when you have cucking fetish
>>
>>35758986
>fembots exist
No they do not. If you are female you will never be a robot. You will never no what its like to truly be lonely. It doesn't matter how ugly you are there will always be a beta or two who will circle you/
>>
>>35758986
No, what needs to go are the fucking trap threads. Gays and traps are killing this board and all of 4chan.
>>
>>35758824
FEMBOTS FEMBOTS

REEEEREEEEEERREEEEEEEERREEEEEEEERRERREREREERREEREEEEEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800

F U C K Y O U A N O N

CANT STOP ME SMALL LOSER BOY

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35758824 (OP)
It's in there genes OP, they can't help it. Women are naturally weaker then men in almost every aspect and so they are genetically programmed to be attention whores to survive. Wherever there is a large number of males, even as autistic and desperate as robots there will be females trying to get their attention. Because 4chan and it's culture are becoming more acceptable in the mainstream, soon r9k will be infested with these whores and we'll have to find greener pastures.
>>
>>35759493
It's already infested with these whores
>>
This thread only confirms that /r9k/ has been fully taken over by gays.
>>
>>35759576
How is it gay to hate women
>>
>>35758986
>They'll be the end of this board.

Shut the fuck up you reddit piece of shit, you don't know anything you dumb cunt
>>
>>35758824
Beta orbiters are worse than fembots
>>
>>35758979
cancer is a relative thing, there is benign skin cancer and there is 2-lbs-brain-tumor cancer.

>>35759186
this. stop enabling fembots, faggots
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.