[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw oneitis told me I would have a chance with her if I didn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1966.jpg (79KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1966.jpg
79KB, 480x720px
>tfw oneitis told me I would have a chance with her if I didn't look like a skeleton

H-how do I get /fit/ robots?
>>
>>35758776
excersise
it will make you eat more

im 24 130 lbs skelly myself
really tired of seeing hs guys bigger then me
planing on exercising home for a while and hopefully going to gym

once had a summer job working 10h a day
ate like triple of what i usually do and gained some weight during those 2 months
>>
>>35758776
it's a lie anon. this is an important thing to learn.
>>
It's a ruse

An original ruse
>>
go to /fit/, read the sticky, start lifting. And stop giving a shit about her, or at least pretend to stop giving a shit. Girls will want you if you have confidence and act like you don't give a shit because you could easily get any girl. If it's obvious that you started lifting just for this one girl her vagina will dry up.
>>
>>35758776
dont be an idiot anon, this was just an easy way to avoid losing a beta orbiter. when you get /fit/ she will move the goalposts to "not looking like a creep" or something.
>>
File: 1488306478819.jpg (48KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488306478819.jpg
48KB, 320x400px
>>35758776
>Get /fit/
>Nobody can tell because I wear baggy clothes
>Still a beta faggot
>>
>>35761417
Okay you gotta understand how wearing clothes that fit you is gonna allow you to get more attention which will allow you to be less of a beta faggot right
>>
>>35758776
Who the fuck says shit like that? That's so fucking demeaning. You should still get /fit/, but don't go out with a girl who's like "i like you but you're too skinny for me"
>>
>>35758776
oneitis told me I was too fat
lost weight, got /fit/, she still doesn't like me
if a woman declines your advances and makes an excuse it means she doesn't like you

>>35761417
you got /fit/ down now you just need to be /fa/. most of """fashion""" is just being confident and if you have a chad-bod ur already there
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.