[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why would you use /r9k/ memes if you're alt-right/esoteric

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

why would you use /r9k/ memes if you're alt-right/esoteric right/whatever
any competent reich or whatever would probably genocide us in favor of normies
where the fuck is this shit coming from
why would you, if you're trying to [destroy the cities in fire and turn america into a niggerscape where the strong survive/remove every trace of imperfection from the human animal and create a supersentient global organism with a soul like the J. Edgar Hoover building/create a Potemkin village with no outside where everything's a Rockwell painting/whatever other bullshit], if you want to do any of that, whyever the fuck would you use the language of the 4chan holdout board for oldfag anime degenerates, NEET autists, and literal faggots
are these people just stupid or something
it's like commies deciding to talk like edgar allen poe or something. it's an aesthetic choice that makes no fucking sense.
plus basic @swolekaczzyzznskititoist420 bitches on twitter see this shit and then they come here and picket us for doing our regular shit
fucking why
>>
Dudu what?
Non organic original093
>>
>>35758509
don't call me a nigger because i'm right
>>
>>35758421
>implying I don't want to be gassed
>>
>>35758421
get out, leftyfag
>>
>>35758421
Lol are you dumb
Just look at Hitler, Himmler, Goebbels or Speer. They were all robots.
>>
>>35758780
>hitler
>highly decorated military officer with unerring contempt for losers
>himmler
>smartfag chad-nerd type
>goebbels
>top student, journalist
>speer
>successful architect, had gf

what kind of bullshit are you trying to pull on me
himmler is the only one that I can let pass and even he was a cyborg

this list is shit
>>
>>35758746
and you
fuck your 4chan Meta Content and Attitude Policing board, if i wanted that shit i'd go to reddit
you can't be a leftist and a robot either, btw
basically every robot fetish is poison to feminism
>>
>>35759044
Numerous robots are serving in the military my dude. Himmler and Goebbels were typical bookworms with no life before the movement, hell they werent even allowed to join the military because they were such weak beta men and Speer was an INTP autistic architect, basicly your average STEM robot.
>>
>>35759507
yeah, and it's totally viable to be gay and join in your fashy bullshit because rohm
do you think we're dumb enough to fall for that shit
plus, you're just here to recruit, that tells me nothing about the niggers who use our memes in that context
>>
File: unimpressed frog.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed frog.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>35758421
>when people on /r9k/ use 'degenerate' as an insult as if thye aren't the fucking dregs of society
It's to be disgusted by normies but people need to stop pretending they're somehow superior or purer to them. What is and isn't degenerate is decided by the masses, not some random robot.
>>
>>35759586
No, being gay is not ok, Rohm was murdered. But the autistic spergs were the main leaders of the movement until the collapse of the Reich.
>>
>>35759044
Himmler was literally a LARPing manlet
>>
>>35759869
hitler was the leader and he was a chad
>>35759986
a larping manlet with a gf
>>
>>35760067
>Hitler
>Chad
Lol, no. He lost his virginity after 25.
>>
>>35760106
it was the fucking 1920s and they didn't have tinder, of course he did
are you telling me that a 5'8" artist with fucking military honors, who's capable of rallying millions of people, is a robot
>>
>>35760223
Yes I am. He was a full blown robot vut he managed to benefit from his autism. Hitler was basicaly the leader of the beta uprising.
>>
>>35760294
do you honestly fucking believe that
working-class uprising, fine, whatever, but beta? really?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.