[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ask how to lose weight and eat healthy >mfw healthfags

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1479087165737.jpg (17KB, 362x348px) Image search: [Google]
1479087165737.jpg
17KB, 362x348px
>ask how to lose weight and eat healthy
>mfw healthfags start arguing with each other about which meme diets work or not, or if they're better than "calories in < calories out," or whether exercise really does anything

When will healthfags admit that weight loss is a meme, that being healthy is a meme, and that nutrition is one of the most vague and inexact sciences to exist?
>>
>>35758366
There is no argument, it's calories in vs calories out.
>>
>>35758366
Literally eat what you want but eat less of it

Do that and work out and you'll lose weight.

It's so fucking simple
>>
>>35758398
>>35758495

Nah I tried my diet of pizza and potato chips and only drinking diet coke, and it was under 1500 calories, but I didn't lose weight, and you said it was because some calories make you gain weight more than others and I should do meme diets to lose.
>>
>>35758366
It's a meme within limits. But I'm saying this anecdotally.

I used to be fat and weigh about 215 maybe at my heaviest. I lost that weight, over 50 lbs, but my body still looks like absolute garbage even though I lift weights and do cardio.

When it comes down to it, you can make yourself healthy with effort but Chad just has Chad genetics and the only way you can get to his level is by taking steroids.
>>
>>35758366
1500 calories on myfitnesspal everyday

it can even be fast food if you're that desperate
>>
>>35758366

Just don't eat until you really need to (Aka your stomach starts hurting) And don't eat til you're full, just eat enough to make the stomach aches disappear.
>>
>>35758758
you fat fuck your carb intake was too big. Cut on carbs and eat like 1600-2000 kcal daily and you'll happily lose 3 to 4 kg per month
>>
>>35758366
Exercise regularly
Don't eat sugar
Don't drink beer or soda
Avoid high fructose corn syrup
Avoid bad fats
Eat lean meats and lots of fiber

If you do all of this you'll lose weight.
>>
When will you stop being such a faggot and actually do *anything* to improve your health?

Exercise and eat less now, worry about the details later.
>>
>>35759169
also don't eat pizza and potato chips you stupid fat fuck
>>
>>35758758
If you really are under 1500 calories you would have lost some weight.

You think it doesn't work because you're unwilling to try
>>
>>35758758
You're clearly not counting right. I've lost weight eating anything. Literally just cut calories until your weight begins to drop. They've done studies proving weight loss is 90% calories in vs out.
>>
>>35759235
>If you really are under 1500 calories you would have lost some weight.

But Anon said here >>35759154 it's all about carbs. What?
>>
>>35759896
Well did you really think eating only pizza was gonna solve it? You CAN eat shitty food but no one should eat ONLY shitty food
>>
>>35758366
Here's you're are (You)
>>
>eat what I want, ad libitum
>effortlessly maintain perfect twink physique
What I want to eat happens to be whole plant foods, and I like to run
>>
just don't eat and you'll lose weight eventually
>>
>>35758758
I did the same and lost weight over 6 months
>>
>>35758366
I cut what I ate and worked out. In a year I went from 178 to 152 pounds.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.