[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Be me, in high school > First year, taller than most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: a15.jpg (32KB, 668x729px) Image search: [Google]
a15.jpg
32KB, 668x729px
> Be me, in high school
> First year, taller than most people
> Years go by, stay same height, everyone else gets taller
> Final year
> Girl I know comes up to me in class and says "Wow Anon, you're shorter than I just assumed your were"
> SnappyComeback.exe
> SnappyComeback.exe has stalled
> "Maybe it's cause of all the JACKIN' OFF I do"

What caused your eventual forced testing for autism by the school principal on behalf of the safety and wellbeing of the students at your school, /r9k/?
>>
>principal makes me to move schools when she realizes I was autistic.
I miss my 3rd grade best friend. First and last one I had.
>>
>>35757678
sorry to hear about that fren :(
>>
pretending to finger a girl walking upstairs, principal was there and sent me to his office, bell rang and I got away with it, weirdest fucking feeling i've ever had
>>
Random post but on the topic of height my best friends gf is quite a bit taller than I am. And my buddy finally asked her how tall she was

>5'8

Nope that's my height your taller than I am.

>OK maybe I'm closer to 6 ft then.

Lol bitch is 6'3 trying to talk it down. Wore heels to my wedding and her boyfriend says

>I made her change to 3inch heels. No way I'm letting her get taller than me
>>
File: 1469758842775.jpg (37KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1469758842775.jpg
37KB, 657x527px
>>35757639
>"Maybe it's cause of all the JACKIN' OFF I do"
I'm going to start using that one. Fucking awesome.
>>
>>35757790
Mama mia das a dick length of difference
>>
>>35757800
At least my regrettable misfortune has resulted in a sweet kek for a fellow bot on 4chan.
>>
>middle school
>draw/write a comic called Jew Man
>it's about a Jewish super hero who saves hannukah
>annoying but inexplicably popular kid steals it, gives it to a teacher
>get sent to school counselor
Should have been a sign, in hindsight.
>>
>>35757810
She's alot of fun. Me and my wife are semi kinky. She's pretty twisted her boyfriend is vanilla though so she is fun to talk about repressed sexual fantasies with because she's had them since she was 5. She uses to draw people in bondage when she was in 1st grade.
>>
>>35757836
Did he have any superpowers?

Did he call bagels "Jew Candy" and get charged up whenever he bites into them?

Did he have a tall lanky villain that's a hitler lookalike?
>>
>>35757868
Wow that's interesting. Kinkster here too, I'm finding the de-tabooing of fetishes and kink the past few years pretty nice. It's good to be able to talk with friends about it without it being such a secret thing.

Also as a kid that young? I wonder what causes that... did she go into much detail about it, like, saw her parents doing it or something?
>>
>>35757914
No it was just born into her.

Me and my wife are more into sex fighting. And she'll attack my balls and I'll rip her clothes off. And we do some bondage stuff. And the tall Girl found put through her Bf and basically told me all. She's like me... Just born with these kinks
>>
File: 1490279948382.png (573KB, 710x842px) Image search: [Google]
1490279948382.png
573KB, 710x842px
>>35757639

>be lanklet it primary school
>literally head and shoulders above everyone else
>made fun of daily for this

>wish and wish to be shorter

>reach 14 and stop growing
>wish granted motherfucker
>tfw approaching 30 now and barely 5'5
>>
>>35757933
Oh nice. Sex fighting sounds pretty hot actually, I'll look more into it.

Used to know a girl who had these really out-there kinks. Ovipositor and cutting, just anything and everything. She was probably the one I've had the most "out there" sex with, but it turned out she was cheating on her long-term bf to do it with me. Guess maybe she found me and maybe I was the only one that didn't mind doing that sorta shit? I dunno. Feel bad for that dude though.
>>
File: 1484265907695.gif (200KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484265907695.gif
200KB, 250x250px
>>35757933
>a 6'3 kinky dominant girl who was born with it

Faith in the opposite sex restored
>>
>>35757639

Never got tested for autism.

That's probably only because I'm a foreigner and people just think "oh, maybe that's just the way it is where he is from".
>>
>>35758080
Well... IS that just the way it is where you're from?
>>
>>35758061
I wouldn't say she is dominant... Idk I wouldn't call any of us Dom. We all sorta fall under switch. Like I like my wife to Dom. Me and bust my balls... But I'm the dominant one in our relationship. The tall. Girl is into bdsm, taking and causing pain, strap on and prostate stuff. But her Bf is vanilla so she just pushes that all aside to make him happy.
>>
>>35757886
I remember him using his Lazer eyes to light a menorah. I only made him a Jew because I thought it was exotic.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.