[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that if you ignore a girl she'll get interested?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: pepepunch.gif (405KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
pepepunch.gif
405KB, 359x371px
Is it true that if you ignore a girl she'll get interested?

If so, why?
>>
bumping for interest origuniraldinho
>>
>>35757448
It only works if she in some way values your opinion, usually based on your attractiveness.

Girls want to think of themselves as pretty and worthy mates, if you act nonchalant about their looks around them, but aren't being overtly rude, it gets them interested because they're longing for that affirmation.
>>
>>35757448
Depends, don't ignore her too much but don't give her too much attention. Be indifferent about her. Don't fuck up with texting her.

>T. Norman with gf
>>
Only really works if there's not 10 other guys giving her attention. If that's the case then you have to do the ol' bait and switch.

No idea why it works tho.
>>
>>35757448
It's not like that. It's like car drifting. You have to swing the wheel left for a left corner then turn it right and you drift. You have to get her attention and then ignore her. If you just ignore her you steer right into a left-corner, you fail.
>>
>>35757479
You also fail to mention that you have to be an attractive desireable male for this to work.
>>
>>35757448
It's not the ignoring part that gets her hots.
It's the fact that you're in a position to ignore her
>>
>>35757522
Women love it when ugly unappealing men ignore them or they're just indifferent to it or find it rude and it angers them if its in done in an angry bitter way.
>>
>>35757448
if you ignore her, she'll assume you don't like her and she'll go away or just take the hint.
>>
Under 25, yes. Or just immature.

Any decent girl who's not young and dumb. Nope.
>>
>>35757655
>decent
>girl
got me
>>
my boyfriend is ignoring me right now and if he doesnt start giving me attention soon i am going to cuck him. make of that what you will.
>>
because everyone likes the hunt/chase. its in the adrenaline to achieve something. idk. its raining ovver here and women will only hurt you in the end
>>
>>35757655
>Any decent girl who's not young and dumb. Nope.

The fuck you on about? If a 25+ educated girl got ignored by a 25+ educated and wealthy man with all the perks and physical attractiveness, you're telling me she'll just shake it off with no qualms.

stop watching anime and go outside, punk
>>
>>35757733
I would. Why would I waste my time on some adult who isn't straight forward and plays games like a teenager?
>>
File: annoyingbitch.jpg (54KB, 484x483px) Image search: [Google]
annoyingbitch.jpg
54KB, 484x483px
>>35757500
This post is actually funny and charming.
>>
>>35757780
>LARPing

Post sharpie in pooper now or forever hold your peace

I'll entertain your fantasy nevertheless. I didn't say he was playing games. Let's say you try to make it very clear you're into him and he simply ignores your signals and keeps the conversation professional. You wouldn't think twice about your market value and/or sexual worth to successful males?
>>
>>35757729
nobody like the hunt, its mean. im too tired to try. also i have other people waiting on me so i'm not going to wait for someone I'm giving a chance to.
>>
>>35757448
This is only true for girls with histrionic personality disorder (which is most middle-class, 6-8.5/10 girls).
A big part of HPD is the need to be validated and the center of attention. Normally, they get this from men trying to fuck them. If you don't give them this validation, then their conclusion is that you don't want to fuck them.
In their minds, you should want to fuck them, because they are infallible goddesses. They will give you more attention in hopes of getting the validation that they feel they deserve.

This isn't true for very attractive women, or women who have an actual personality. These types of women derive their self-worth internally, unlike HPD women who determine their self worth from other people.
>>
>>35757448
Only if she already likes you
If a person you thought was ugly started ignoring you would you be glad or sad?
I fucking hate all of you god dammit I fucking hate that I'm stuck here with you fucking faggots
>>
>>35757875
this

>If a person you thought was ugly started ignoring you would you be glad or sad?

/thread fucking end of all
>>
>>35757816
Ya I would text him a twice, three times maybe..
You're probably losing me on the Chad part. Successful males.. I've tried that type. The results were not as desired.
I already make enough money for myself to enjoy life. I'd rather meet someone with similar interests who wants me as much as I want them.
>>
>>35757970
>I'd rather meet someone with similar interests who wants me as much as I want them

Yeah, and what if they didn't like you? I don't even know why I'm replying to (you), it's obvious you're a female (male) imagining a "perfect" girl who doesn't like Chad and desires a beta boy
>>
>>35757448
only if they care about you
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.