[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: shit about you nobody would believe >there's two

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1481422374477.jpg (112KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481422374477.jpg
112KB, 500x500px
ITT: shit about you nobody would believe

>there's two people in my family who are seriel killers
>they don't know about each other
>one is my cousins cousin who has killed 10 people
>the other one is my dad
>I know of at least 4 of his victims
>my dad is also an advocate and a body-building chad
>I've seen the dark triad up close
>my dad has threatened to kill me and shoot me
>he's told me vividly how he killed those victims, including and up to dumping the bodies
>when I was in 2nd grade he got hijacked and had his beemer took and got shot 3 times
>in coma
>healed, found the hijackers and killed them
>took me for a ride to the beach and showed me blood stains on his jacket in the backseat
>told me about the murders he committed that morning
>>
>>35757230
>I once ate an entire tube of glue
>>
>>35757230
>I've never gotten laid and I'm 5'8"

The world feels upside down
>>
>>35757301
I only get laid when I'm 5'8"
>>
>>35757230
HAHA What the fuck bro where do you live that something like this happens? Also more stories and personal details about your dad please

>he's told me vividly how he killed those victims, including and up to dumping the bodies
Greentext please. Also location. I love reading crime stories HAHA
>>
>I'm 6'4", fit, good-looking and generally pretty likable but have NEVER even had a girl TOUCH my penis
>>
File: 1483939702432.png (289KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1483939702432.png
289KB, 500x365px
>I deliberately gave myself a concussion one time by hitting myself in the head with a rock
>I make animal noises and talk in weird primitive broken English at my parents instead of speaking normally, even though I talk normally around everyone else
>I lived in the woods alone for about a month while my parents thought I was in college
>I saw into a parallel universe one time in which I was a genetic mutant creature
>>
>be 5'6"
>fucked over 100 girls
>had gfs taller than me

Of course everyone in real life believes this. But on /r9k/ they don't since it goes against their worldview.
>>
>>35757364
Obvious FBI is obvious. Leave normie
>>
>i don't have a girlfriend
orignanldlfweq
>>
>>35757230

>I saw into a parallel universe one time in which I was a genetic mutant creature

How you do his
>>
>>35757364
South Africa, not sharing stories, it's really not a joke. It's real people man. Funerals were had. Mothers mourned. I've had nightmares about this shit.
>>
>>35757402
ur ugly and skinnyfat harry fuck off
>>
>>35757409
No that's still the same universe you're in right now.
>>
>>35757476
I'm none of those things, including harry.
>>
>>35757508
But why do you say that anon
>>
>>35757475
And then it made sense.
>>
>I'm building a guillotine to cut all 4 of my left fingers off
Actually have some JB weld drying as I type this
>>
File: guE7LX0.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
guE7LX0.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>35757555
Because I don't have a gf and now I take out the rage on anons like you. Sorry.
>>
>>35757660
This introspective apology made me giggle. hopefully you'll find someone anon.
>>
>>35757595
Gave me a good laugh. Best of luck, anon!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.