[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is an absolutely irrefutable fact that fembots are only here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

It is an absolutely irrefutable fact that fembots are only here because Chad doesn't want them.

It's also an absolutely irrefutable fact that fembots come here to take out their anger on low-value males because they can never blame Chad for anything.

My question is, why do they get away with it? Why is it socially acceptable for a bunch of slutty female losers to come here and pick on robots just because Chad doesn't want them or he just uses them for repeated pump and dumps?
>>
>>35757196
There are no girls on r9k.

It's completely just LARPing NEETs or other male browsers tricking you all.

It's very easy to RP as a girl. I've done it myself and have fooled many people.

Stay woke.
>>
>>35757196
Because this board is now filled with normie white-knights and beta losers that aren't redpilled enough to understand that they have no chance to ever fuck these disgusting sluts.

Enjoy the decline of /r9k/
>>
>>35757232
This. Maybe 1-2 stumble across this board and just observe and leave. The only females on this website are cam whores using it to inflate their already overblown ego's.
>>
>>35757196

>Chad is the thing they want
>If you want something it MUST be good
>Ignore signs that it is in fact BAD to save your own feelings at having made a shit choice
>find the loudest vulnerable antithesis and proceed to shit all over them to reaffirm your shit choice
>farm attention from the bottom feeders (emotionally non-threatening and easy to control with minimal effort) so your ego doesn't completely collapse
>now that you have been able to take your infantile rage at having been rejected out on people you yourself have rejected, and gotten a healthy does off narcissistic supply you can go chase after Chad again
These bitches make it embarrassing to be a female. They are incapable of introspecting anything beyond shallow and cursory needs. Incapable of asking themselves why their emotions are currently rectally ragnarok'd (most of the time its their own fault). The moment you point it out you are cast out at best, and vilified at worst.
>>
>>35757383

Are you trying to imply you are a woman? There can never be any reconciliation between the two sides. I'm glad I don't come here much anymore. But yes, the bitterness between the two sides is eternal. I am just tired of fembot sluts coming here to shit on robots who don't need it.
>>
>>35757383
>These bitches make it embarrassing to be a female

You just had make sure it was known you were female right?
>>
>>35757411
These guys deserve all they get for not saging their threads.
>>
>>35757443

Yes. She is "one of the guys" and "not like the other girls". And western culture says it's your duty as a man to validate her existence! If you don't validate her, you are "not a real man".
>>
>>35757232
This. People pretend for the (you)s. Even timestamps aren't reliable since people shoop them or pay sluts to fake them in order to take advantage of thirsty robots.
>>
>>35757460
Fucking this. Women will never be 'one of the guys'.

Glad to see that there a few robots left that get it.
>>
File: me.jpg (29KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
29KB, 500x497px
>>35757460
Stop. She is one of a kind
>>
>>35757502
>that image
I can never tell if these things are satire or not
>>
File: 1482629724017.jpg (577KB, 960x1266px) Image search: [Google]
1482629724017.jpg
577KB, 960x1266px
>>35757502
this one is better
original
>>
>>35757518
It's not satire you see this pic all the time posted unironically.
She thinks she's speshal for not liking makeup when she's still a boring cunt like the other
>>
>>35757383
But Chad IS good. Robats are bad.

t. married to Brad, the connoisseur's Chad.
>>
>>35757411
The only point I was trying to make is that women like this make it cringy and borderline unbearable for non-sluts. Ive known women who have been completely turned on just for telling someone that so and so is a asshole and they shouldn't put his dick in their mouth, just to come crawling back for attention once the deed is done and Chad is working his way down her line of friends he now has access too.

The few that do have control over themselves learn reeeaaaalllll quick that no one else wants their advice unless it it involves ass kissing. That people will socially rip them to shreds for daring to say what their friends are doing in a bad idea.

Most of them just socially exclude themselves, except for one or two people, to save themselves the unending trouble.

Or dive head first into cognitive dissonance because thats the easier way out.
>>
>>35757443
>>35757460
Can I not have a sister that I have a healthy relationship with in order to glean some insight into this shit. Jesus I get the paranoia but come on.
>>
>>35757578
>non-sluts

If they're above 14-15, pretty much no such thing for a woman.
>>
File: 1490273503888-r9k.jpg (225KB, 1135x1753px) Image search: [Google]
1490273503888-r9k.jpg
225KB, 1135x1753px
>tfw my cute fembot gf breaks up with me for 5 days

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>35757650
That she has to study for exams now stop crying big baby
>>
>>35757578
>The few that do have control over themselves learn reeeaaaalllll quick that no one else wants their advice unless it it involves ass kissing. That people will socially rip them to shreds for daring to say what their friends are doing in a bad idea.

What do you mean by have control of themselves? Are you implying what is believed here that woman have no impulse control over their attraction to Chad except a few and that they're cast out?

I don't believe that applies to most girls I've seen. Are these the types of friends you've had or just observation?
>>
>>35757578

>Western society worships women and a lot of women are sluts and they face no stigma for it

Yeah, I already knew that.

There can be no reconciliation between us. The most we can share is rare, fleeting moments of agreement on topics such as this one - and then it's over.

>>35757617

Yeah, sure, go ahead and be the "good guy" for them because Chad doesn't want them anymore. They idolize men because they think we all live like privileged kings, don't you find that insulting? That your hardships mean nothing, that they all think you have it easy in life?

Yes. Be a good little fag and worship women. Be a white knight, be that "good guy" that is there for them because they have no access to Chad. Be a doormat.
>>
>>35757196
I want a robot boyfriend. No memes, post contact details. Not fat but not anno either. A little bit psychotic though.
>>
>>35757578
> Ive known women who have been completely turned on just for telling someone that so and so is a asshole and they shouldn't put his dick in their mouth, just to come crawling back for attention once the deed is done and Chad is working his way down her line of friends he now has access too.

This makes no sense. Please make more baroque and elaborate.
>>
>>35757665
Why? What's wrong with you? Are you all of fat, ugly, mentally ill at the same time?
>>
>>35757663

I should also add that they are very autistic and so they confuse 'Chad privilege' for 'male privilege'. They will always have life easy for being women and so they cannot ever see how hard life is for disposable men.
>>
>>35757672
Just a bitter virgin confusing fantasy with reality.
>>
File: CwTwQkWUQAA2IYb.jpg (349KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CwTwQkWUQAA2IYb.jpg
349KB, 1200x1200px
>>35757196
It's funny that you and others actually believe this. There are many actual women on /r9k/ but they aren't often going to show up in juvenile hatred threads.
>>
>>35757681
No my weights normal, not that ugly but have a long line of being mentally ill and extremely lonely I just ask for someone who's not going to leave me. Shut in.
>>
>>35757700
They won't show up anywhere, because they're not here.

How delusional are you?
>>
>>35757196
Because they're socially shunned
At the end of the day, the majority of human beings won't care about people that aren't socially accepted.
Its a remnant of the days when resources were very scarce and the species was maximizing keeping preferred traits in circulations (see koinophillia)

I love that people think they're not animals. Because they are. Every last fucking one of the
>>
>>35757714
I'm afraid it is you who genuinely believes that only men could ever make a post on here, a completely retarded belief unworthy of further discussion. Reminds me of this one time I argued with a guy who legitimately 100% believed that the population of Brazil was 80% female...
>>
>>35757774
False equivalence. There's statistical proof with a quick google proof that 80% of Brazil isn't female. Can you show, however, that there are women who brose r9k? No? Not something you can do with a google search.

And anyone can fake it. I said in the first post that I've faked it before.
>>
>>35757662
Its not even just Chad. Even really well adjusted looking women turn around and do mind bendingly selfish and stupid shit, just to manufacture Rube Goldberg levels of cognitive dissonance. Men do this shit too, women just get away with it more. Which just re-enforces the behavior.

Its the same mentality fatties use when they eat. They underrecord their actions, they make unequivocal bargains, they find minuscule excuses to excuse the behavior, they project onto others.

And again, anyone can be like this if people keep giving them the pass to do so.

And people who are continually handed those passes are going to react violently when people start withholding or taking away said passes. Because having to re-examine their behavior is uncomfortable and painful.
>>
>>35757672
>sister goes to college
>sister finds a friend circle
>large part of circle form a clique
>girl fro the clique talks about being interested in a guy who is a known pump and dump
>sister says that unless thats what she wants that she should stay away from him
>girl flips and accuses sister of calling her a slut, other girls get pissed after some gossip
>sister gets ostracized
1 month later
>girl is asking to re friend sister, she needs support right now since guy pump and dumped her

There are some other similar stories, with and without Chads, with and without women, which basically boil down to immature people acting without foresight and casting out any naysayers.

I know every single one of you fags have witnessed something along these lines.
>>
>>35757869
You explained that well. I see what you meant even if it's depressing to think a lot of people operate that way
>>
>>35757489
why pay money just for attention tho? surely they are expecting to make some monetary gain if they are willing to fork out the initial 'investment'
>>
>>35758037
The gain is attention and messing with people. I doubt they have to pay that much for a girl who hold up a sign
>>
>>35757663
When did I ever say I was defending the behavior. The only time I said I was remotely sympathetic was when I mentioned my sister, and then it was a general sympathy for having to deal with immature retards. A sympathy I would feel for anyone in that situation.

Chad isn't a person, it is a symbol for the sexually dominating drifter, which can be translated onto anyone who pump and dumps and uses sex appeal to garner attention. Haven't you ever met a woman with vulnerable men on tap that will jump the moment she......oh wait. Its what we always complain about on here. Dumb beta males fall for it just as much as sluts, the males get a harder rap for it though. The females get the pass, generally.

I would imagine that women , who don't eat huge bullshit sandwiches, would hate the predatory alpha females as much as they hate the sluts who buy it. Probably about as much as we hate the 'Chads' and the beta white knights, barring that we also don't eat huge bullshit sandwiches and delude ourselves into thinking we aren't one step away from being bitter virgins or beta white knights.

All that shit about 'worshiping women' and 'hardships' makes me think you are either projecting or a poorly guised troll.
>>
>>35757717 Makes an excellent point which correlates to >>35757383, A lot of people are too stunted to be able to sift through very basic a primal emotions and needs and it ends up driving them, instead of using as a way of understanding the self. Then they bury it in so many layers of mental gymnastic bullshit that it would take military grade C4 to even make them begin to examine themselves and their drives.
>>
>>35758208

>All that shit about 'worshiping women' and 'hardships' makes me think you are either projecting or a poorly guised troll

Why is it so hard for you to understand that men don't have it as easy in life as western culture insists we do? And yes, western culture worships women on every level imaginable, especially the sluts.

This person >>35757383 just had to mention she was a woman, and I don't care about their gender. The point is as it stands - fembots are stupid loser sluts that are upset that Chad doesn't want them, so they come on here to shit on robots to feel better about themselves. That type of behavior is wrong, but what's even more wrong is how the internet and western society has an entire basis around such behavior. What's even worse than women being evil sluts is how we let them be evil sluts and facilitate such behavior at every twist and turn.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.