[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me in uni (CS major) > want to make a silly short

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: computer-programming-inset1.jpg (34KB, 350x234px) Image search: [Google]
computer-programming-inset1.jpg
34KB, 350x234px
> be me in uni (CS major)
> want to make a silly short slang word to catch on
> one day start calling computers "putes" (pronounced like "pewt" or "peeyuet" pretty much the pute part of comPUTEr)
> kinda like how the cool guys call pizza "za" for short
> doesn't really catch on but I keep calling putes putes. Even when I ask a teacher a question in class I make sure to say stuff like "so when I was on my pute last night I was trying to etc etc"
> gets to the point where I think people might think I'm weird if I drop my slang
> one day in class pajeet calls me "the poot guy"
> for the last 3 years no one really learned my name cause I never bothered to tell anyone so now people call me "poot"

Anyway...
Does Anyone else have any ideas for more cool slang words for me to try out. Maybe we can all use them
>>
File: glass.jpg (261KB, 850x541px) Image search: [Google]
glass.jpg
261KB, 850x541px
Call your classmates of African decent "noggers", and if they chimp out, just say that they're being intolerant to Swedish culture. Pic related.
>>
>>35756821
Idk, I go to a uni near jersey so they take a bunch of niggers from the inner cities nearby and accept them and then put them in easy classes (though still very difficult for them) to farm them for taxpayer money to fund the school.
Bottom line is there are a lot of niggers (violent inner city subset B niggers) here and they won't be able to just turn the chimp off of i call them noggers. They'll hang up on me like a pack of monkeys on a crate on bannas
>>
Start saying "duckbill keyhole". It refers to the proper technique to fist somebody and nobody knows what it means.
>>
Holy shit dude I kek'd hard
>>
>>35756686
> pewts
> Not uters
It's like you wanted to fail anon
>>
>>35756921
Is fisting a normal part of your daily conversation?
>>
>>35757726
Fuck man that's good do you call em that irl?
>>
>>35756686
Just call them comps. People know what you mean nearly all the time.
>>
Not exactly slang but I've largely replaced terms of address like 'man,' 'dude,' 'bro,' with generic insults.

For example when greeting someone I'll say to them "hey what's up idiot," or "how's it going dummy," often placing emphasis on the last word to indicate sarcasm.

If they get upset I just double-down and "it's just a prank, BUTTHEAD" them or something like that.
>>
>>35756686
>>35757897
>>35757840

>This level of autism

Life isn't a movie where you have catch phrases.
>>
>>35757958
Whenever I did something awkward or would worry about something unnecessarily, my dad would always say with a gruff monotone voice, "don't worry, it's just a movie."
>>
>>35756686
>> one day in class pajeet calls me "the poot guy"

Outfoxed by the poolooman. It's time to ask yourself some hard questions OP.
>>
>>35758123
What the fuck? Did he also turn towards some unseen audience when he said this?
>>
>>35756686
When I was in the army I called the LSWs 'L Dubs'. That caught on in my Company.
>>
>>35756686
hahhaha you're sad as fuck anon even indians are making fun of you
>>
>>35756686
"putes" means "whores" in french

OP is a whore orbiter.
>>
>>35757897
i would begin to think you have self - esteem issues, and would leave you alone to figure those issues out.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.