[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of longing after women when whores exist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3005.jpg (236KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3005.jpg
236KB, 500x333px
What's the point of longing after women when whores exist?

>can pick and choose exactly the type of girl you want
>can pay for the raunchiest lewdist sex acts imaginable that no normal girl is into
>can pay for cuddling/GFE or other gay shit if you just want someone to cuddle with
>when you're bored with thre girl you leave with no attachments or hurt feelings

Are you some kind of poor fag who can't afford the patricians practice?
>>
I've spoiled myself with hookers. I don't think I will ever be able to have a normal relationship.
>>
You cant get a satisfying emotional connection with a hooker
>>
I think I'd be rejected by a whore.
>>
The definition "whore" is not "girl who sleeps with lots of men" or definitely someone you pay for sex.

It's the idea that it's a woman who can only offer sex but has no other qualities to be worth keeping around for anything else, so she offers sex to anyone and everyone hoping someone dumb enough buys in completely to their barren personality.

It's someone always looking to trade up with nothing else to offer.
>>
>>35756653
And why would you? Troughing through shit and breaking your back to get some 6/10 who will likely expect the moon from you because she knows 100's of available guys will go to any length to appease her. It's fucking sad.
>>
>>35756681
Lol. The good ones will make you get that emotional connection, the trick is to disconnect when the meeting is over. For newbs I don't recommend seeing the same hooker twice the first few times.
>>
>>35756690
Just be clean, curtious and polite. If you show up well dressed, shaved, and clean and you're polite she won't care if you're ugly, fat or awkward.
>>
>>35756723
You still have to deal with the fact that its fake. You will never be able to immitate the feeling of someone loving you back.
>>
>>35756754
Probably not, but honestly can most of us expect that anyways? It's nice to get that feeling however fake it is, you can even allow yourself to believe she feels it, as long as you can disconnect when the meeting is over.
>>
>>35756747
What if I have back acne? It looks ugly.
>>
>>35756792
Just say you want your shirt left on if you're embarrassed by it. I have vericose veins in the calf that I'm embarrased by, I just leave my socks on.
>>
God, getting whores is the redpilled male choice. It's the reason the matriachy wants you to believe its disgraceful.
>>
>>35756681
>muh emotions

The alphas have made it so that you as a man are not allowed to have emotion, despite the fact you had no control over that. This is exactly why we pay hookers - so we can be who we really are without losing out on the same privileges other humans get to have because of trivial bullshit.

I would much rather have raunchy lewd sex with a 10/10 who doesn't actually love me rather than some 6/10 basic bitch who only likes me because I accepted the shitty society norms for what they are and put up a fake personality which goes against what I am just so I can have a few subpar fucks.

You literally cannot lose out by paying hookers. It's basically Going Your Own Way but you can still pursue a meaningful relationship with a woman who actually respects you for who you are, but if you don't find one you can always fall back on them without losing any of your selfhood.

It is THE MOST LOGICAL OPTION for men today.
>>
>>35756628
If I knew where to find them, I would.
>>
>>35756963
I truly believe that if more men started seeing whores, the female market would drop and you'd start to see a more reasonable price set on females, instead of the incredible inflated price they have now where hundreds of men lust after the same solid 5/10's.
>>
>>35757013
Start on TER, search cities nearby
>>
You can't kiss or cuddle with prostitutes. Plus it's kinda gross to eat them out.
Whenever I fuck a prostitute it just feels like a transaction. It's nice if the girl's hot, but there's no intimacy, which is what I really want.
>>
I just want one girl to marry and have a family with.

I'm not really interested in sex for the sake of sex.
>>
>>35757045
>you can't kiss or cuddle with prostitutes

Yes you can. I did that last weekend. Search higher priced courtesans, say you want GFE.
>>
>>35757056
Join some beta christian dating website then.
>>
>>35757061
She was cute too, had perfect perky breasts and was thicc in all the right places.
>>
>>35756628
I would feel like a pathetic loser if I ever paid a girl for sex. There's no way that I couldn't.

For me, sex and romance are about being wanted. I'm a lot like women when it comes to sex. I couldn't fuck an unconscious girl no matter how hot she was. I just wouldn't be able to get an erection unless she was up, looking at me, wanting my penis
That said, to be having sex with a woman that I know would not even want to be next to me without money would yield a minimal, if any, amount of enjoyment to me.
Maybe one day if my philosophy and feelings about sex change but I doubt that would happen because you need to have sexual experiences in order to grow sexually and I don't think any of us 'bots or 'borgs are having sex frequently enough to have any real character development from it
Oh well
>>
>>35756754
desu bruv i'm at the point where muh emotional connection is worthless. 22 btw. idk how old you are but that just happened to me recently

but i would still like to fuck hot girls
>>
>>35757129
That's sad man. Honestly its because of guys like you women have such an inflated sexual value. I honestly wish you the best, but I feel bad for you.
>>
>>35757163
You are what you love, not what loves you.
>>
>>35757037
What is TER?
>>
>>35757300
The erotic review, you can probably find a well reviewed whore who is from your area.
>>
I had a short relationship 2 years ago that ended in great sex, but the breakup left me with a mostly uncureable depression and a lust for more. I want to visit a brothel I'm aware of, but I need to change my state of mind and prepare myself mentally, so I won't suffer a breakdown afterwards. But how? I went to a Thai Massage last week to get used to the body contact again...
>>
Because I'd rather my sex feel real and earned rather than paying some slut to pretend my dick was the shit, everything you listed can be done for free if you're smart, so I guess you're a dumb fuck then. Enjoy going broke.
>>
>>35757648
Have fun fucking some solid 5/10 you've "earned" by paying for her meals/dates for a couple weeks/months and faking a personality with. Smart choice.
>>
File: 1467320823458.png (328KB, 671x736px) Image search: [Google]
1467320823458.png
328KB, 671x736px
>>35756628
>why don't you guys want to pay for a used up cumrag over paying for a used up cumrag
Because I don't want to share cumrags with other men. If it's not a virgin I don't want it, especially if it makes a living off of being a cumrag. I'm not a slave to my desires, I can do without sex.
>>
>>35757688
We're not all deranged asexuals.
>>
I've got a little thing I've got going on. Here are 3 things I do that work for me.

>Number one:
For my emotional needs, I talk to a total of 3 women. We get on quite well, I am emotionally attached to them all. I love talking to them, and even though they are all in other countries I really do feel a spiritual connection akin to love.

>Number two:
I sometimes spend time with desperate girls who like me, we never had sex as it was against her culture or some shit, but we cuddle all night. I pretend it's one of the girls I have a connection with and it makes me feel good. I sleep over there quite often when we are both free.

>Number three:
I just visit harlots and pay for an hour to get my sick and twisted fetishes fulfilled

I can't get it all from one girl, so I get a small piece of each thing I want through multiple women. It kind of works, sometimes I realize how fucked up it is and how it's only artificial/mental illness happiness
>>
>>35757685
The idea of courting a woman for sex is just painful/disgusting to me. It's like I'm subjecting myself like some submissive wimp in order for a girl to approve of me and let me into her vagina.
>>
>>35756754
>someone loving you back
You have a better chance of the average woman being able to juggle chainsaws than having a capacity for that.
>>
File: 816201619.jpg (112KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
816201619.jpg
112KB, 500x678px
>>35757648
>sex feel real and earned rather than paying some slut to pretend my dick was the shit
Yeah, you're a virgin.
>>
>>35756628
>Are you some kind of poor fag who can't afford the patricians practice?

FUCK OFF RICH NORMIE TRASH
>>
File: 1386601061327.gif (152KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
1386601061327.gif
152KB, 680x453px
>>35757688
>caring this much about other men
>>
>>35756628
You obviously are just a normalfag or a stupid cyborg who has no idea how degenerate they are

>can pay for the raunchiest lewdist sex acts imaginable that no normal girl is into
>implying it's all about sex
>can pay for cuddling/GFE or other gay shit if you just want someone to cuddle with
>implying physical contact is all that's desired
>when you're bored with thre girl you leave with no attachments or hurt feelings
>implying that getting bored of someone you're romantically involved with is understandable and acceptable

fuck off
>>
>>35757887
The whole reason why you consider hookers more is because there is little to no difference between the amount of sexual partners they've had. I am not into polygamy, or sharing women. Therefore I refuse to be a degenerate.

>>35757725
Haven't you ever heard of masturbation?
>>
>>35756628

Unprotected sex
>>
>>35758587
You're either a numale feminist queer or a woman.

Get over yourself, bitch.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.