[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So gf of 10 years left me, said she didn't feel the same

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1169766786415.jpg (37KB, 335x352px) Image search: [Google]
1169766786415.jpg
37KB, 335x352px
So gf of 10 years left me, said she didn't feel the same any more.
Says she likes some guy half way across the country, that she has met once, in a city like 100x bigger than this one, she has bad anxiety and can barely even order food.
She changed her phone number, removed me on websites, ect, doesn't want to talk to me.
Things seemed to be going really well, I mean really well considering our recent history and we said we loved each other every day.
I am actually worried about her too.
So be me, mid 20's, terrible with people, wanting to contact her because I love, bit drunk. Talk some sense into me or whatever fellow robots
>>
File: 1484085947213.png (118KB, 600x976px) Image search: [Google]
1484085947213.png
118KB, 600x976px
>>35756389
>gf of 10 years leaves you for another guy
Move on with your life anon. There is nothing left to see.
>>
>>35756436
This. Don't spend more time on her. Spend it on yourself
>>
>>35756389
Don't be a retard, don't take her back. I used to fuck this one girl in a long distance relationship. At one point, she broke off with her bf because she wanted us to be a "real" couple. Of course I bailed and she went crawling back to her ex. And guess what? The retard actually took her back! Don't be an idiot. Look for someone new.
>>
How, we shared everything for 10 years. Everything sucks, and I have no friends. Plus I honestly think this won't end well and she will contact me eventually. I need some solid feels to turn down the one person I have connected to in my entire life.
>>
>>35756488
How can even think about taking her back? Just imagine the things that the other guy will do to her in bed. Get a hobby, meet new people.
>>
>>35756488
Slowly. Probably very slowly. But eventually you'll have your own life. Own friends. Own everything.

But please don't keep contact with her. You'll waste your life waiting most likely. Never move on. Don't let her use you as a safety net.
>>
>>35756488
Stop caring about people who don't respect you.
>>
Robots, surely you can understand. This is the one person I have EVER connected with. It isn't that easy for me, plus those love feels. I don't really meet people.
>>
>>35756389
trust me bruv, the bitch isn't worth it if she's leaving you for someone else in that big a setting, with shitloads of anxiety just doing shit like ordering food normally.

Something like this appened to me too recently, gf of 1 year left me cuz anxiety on both sides was killing us both.

Just let her go to the best of your ability, it'll take a fuckload of time, not gonna lie, but it'll be worth it. Spend time for yourself, on yourself and find someone new.
>>
>>35756549
You need to understand that this is the worst thing a woman can do to a man. If you take her back, she won't ever feel ANY respect for you at all. And SHE WILL cheat on you/leave you again.
>>
>>35756549
I know. I promise I do. I watched my best friend and fiance stroll out the door of our house. With it he took every goal I had, every dream. I was left with all the responsibilities and a destroyed soul. Two years later I'm finally feeling life makes sense again. It's hard.

But guess what. I feel better now than I did in the relationship.
>>
My dudes, it was 10 years. 1/3 of my life I spent with this person. I just can't see it. I don't know what to do, everything is a reminder, I don't find joy in anything I used to because we shared it all. I can barely even function
>>
Recently separated from my girlfriend who I was with for 5 years and lived together for 1 year.

Don't try to keep her in your life in any capacity. It'll just slow the healing process
>>
Not much point in posting if you're going to constantly say the same thing when robots try and advise.
>>
I get it, just having a hard time accepting it. Thank you robots. What did you guys do to make it?
>>
File: 1242275415115.jpg (38KB, 428x371px) Image search: [Google]
1242275415115.jpg
38KB, 428x371px
ahaha, asking for relationship advice on /r9k/
no but really though, if you could get her back, would you?
>>
>>35756901
I have been trying to get over it by doing drugs and contemplating suicide daily. Fuck women.
>>
>>35756938
Yeah, smart right? I figured since I am socially inept that someone may be able to relate and give me some profound robot feels.

At this point in time I really want to, life is weird without this person. I know I shouldn't, and I practice telling her to fuck off, but in reality I don't think I could do it right now.

>>35756979
Can't even do drugs, if I want to keep my job which is about the only thing in life I have going for me. I get the other part.
>>
>>35756979
I was going to leave the alcoholism and drugs out to try and help robot avoid that but this... Drink my face off and then get nice and high on stimulants. Every once in a while in the two years something has come along that made me feel great and happy I've had this chance to change and grow. Ups and downs. Just remember you come first. Take care of you.
>>
How old are you? Established in a career? Any talents? Just curious more than anything. Relationships are very intriguing.
>>
>>35757086

Mid 20's

Not particularly, had tons of jobs due to social awkwardness

I am good at everything I try, but not an expert on anything. I have tons of interests, but have a difficult time focusing on one.
>>
>>35757074
Also I am just short of an alcoholic already
>>
>>35757125
Was she your first and only?
>>
>>35757164
Only serious thing, thought I would spent my life with her.

Had several offers, and there was another I screwed, but I was always faithful to our relationship.
>>
>>35757072
>At this point in time I really want to, life is weird without this person. I know I shouldn't, and I practice telling her to fuck off, but in reality I don't think I could do it right now.
Just remember that you're at least somewhat of a cuck just for having said that.
She might come crawling back to you after her little adventure, are you sure she's not going to feel adventurous again?
Nothing you've told us so far has led me to believe this woman is capable of logical thought.
>>
>>35756389
That's what you get for commiting to women.
>>
>>35756684
At least you learned that your happiness can't depend on anyone, especially not on sluts.
>>
>>35757272
I know and I want to an hero for even feeling this way.

I have no idea, she is a fembot. I feel like if she does she will be committed at the time at least. She has her own issues which only recently have I been trying to help her with. No she is not logical, but acting on her own irrational perceptions of us and her with these new feelings for some guy she met on the internet. That is why I think if she does want to come back it will be more logical if that makes sense, she will actually have time to reflect.
>>
>>35757234
Well that doesn't sound bad. Sounds like you can find someone new. Find a rebound. That helps a lot.

And this isn't just shit about women. It's selfish fucks. She chose herself knowing very well it would probably ruin you. And as I say and others have. Remember this and how selfish and terrible people can be and do life for you.

It sounds logical now.. time to reflect. Realizing what she lost. But please don't. Leaving for some internet guy after 10 years isn't excusable. Really think you could forgive her?
>>
Thank you robots

Damn I tried sending just that, but I guess robots have been thanked before
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.