[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>asleep >hear serious voice in doorway >"...get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
>asleep
>hear serious voice in doorway
>"...get you up at the same time we do..."
>"...you woke mom up at 3 i don't know what you were..."
>"...as soon as you get your license in a month..."
>"...better not be asleep when i get home..."
>"...do you understand..."
>"...get used to work routine..."
>voice walks away
>half awake

can't tell if my neet days are numbered or if this is just another wild hare
>>
You are fucked originally
>>
>>35756212
depends who was talking to you
>>
Threaten suicide works every time
>>
>>35756496
my dad
>>35756506
they'd probably try to get me committed, which wouldn't solve anything
>>
>>35756544
I have to concur with >>35756477
how old are you anon?
>>
>>35756212
burn down house or make his life pure shit
this faggot deserves suffering
>>
>>35756646

originally enough
>>
>>35756729
you're pretty much just a kid, try to get a job night stacking if you're dad is giving you a hard time, he probably just wants to see something from you
>>
>>35756212
Ok Anon. This is urgent. You gotta take drastic measures to head this off at the pass. You need to smash stuff in your room. Like a computer chair or something. Hyperventilate and REEEEEEE and tell your parents you hate them and wish you were never born. Hastily pack some stuff in a bag and grab some food out of the cupboards.

Then storm out the house. Tell your parents they'll finally get their wish and they'll never see or hear from you again. Slam the door on your way out as hard as you can.

Go for a walk, not too far, maybe 10-20 minutes tops. Then go back home, walk back to your room without saying anything. Go to bed. If they try talk to you, just hide under the covers and scream "GO AWAY LEAVE ME ALONE REEEEEE" until they leave you alone.

Rinse repeat until they get the message.
>>
>>35756998
I just want to sleep in peace
>>
>>35756729
I'm 18. going on 19 in July and I'm basically in the same place. Just bite the bullet and get at least a shitty part-time wagecuck job. That's what I'm doing, I had an interview last week and I should know if I'm hired probably by next week.
>>
>>35757039
Only repeated displays of high energy autism can get you what you want. Until your parents give up entirely and get this stupid "work routine" idea out of their heads, you're locked in an intense power struggle. Don't give in and let them get their way.

You should effect a persona of extreme lethargy and depression. Stop talking. Stop shaving, showering, grooming or wearing clean clothes. Start slouching, looking at the floor and refusing to make eye contact. Focus on rapid weight gain and never leaving your room until you absolutely have to (ie high energy outbursts of autism) or to discreetly dispose of your piss bottles.

You're in for a long, hard war Anon. Godspeed.
>>
I'm 19 and about to be 20 in a month and just quit my job of 5 months because I realized I was only getting 6 bucks a fucking hour after taxes

Do not take a job that's 7.25 an hour. Do not. Get at LEAST 8.
Maybe even 8.25
>>
>>35756899
>>35757113
it will probably be a night shift, since apparently it pays more, less people are around, and i'm a night owl anyway. The "getting up at 8am every day to prepare for job" thing is pointless
>>35757182
noted
>>
>>35756212

OP disregard this >>35757173 advice. You've got to call their bluff. If you have a car, pack a suitcase and start living out of your car in a lot somewhere in your hometown. If you don't, get a tent and go innawoods.

Your parents are trying to flex their authoritarian muscle, all for their ego of course. However, there's only so long they can go before they get immense pangs of guilt over knowing that you've shunned society and choose to be homeless. Depending on how weak-willed they are, they'll let you back into the house anywhere from a week to a month. Once you're back inside you're NEET for good, just threaten homelessness again and they'll acquiesce.

Good luck senpai
>>
>>35756998
>>35757173
this will never work, they are not that passive

>>35757280
they've always been the authoritarian conservative type and set in their ways. and you're right, it's directly tied to their ego. But they're stubborn as hell so I'm not sure about this
>>
>>35757280
He doesn't have a licence. Probably follows he doesn't have a car either.
>>
>>35757449
>But they're stubborn as hell so I'm not sure about this

The best you can do is to just try, OP. My father is the same way and he broke down and cried like a bitch when he heard I'd been living out of my car near the Planet Fitness in my hometown.

I've been NEET for four years now since then and he hasn't said a word about jobs. He knows the second he mentions something like that I'll just silently start packing and drive off. He's my bitch now and the NEET life is glorious
>>
you're done for, my mom made me had thast talk again, she told me my little brother is going to college soon and she can't support me anymore so i will have to find a job or i will be homeless.
>>
>>35757468
shit am i recognizable?

i do have a car, but it's in my dad's name because of my lack of income. I agreed to it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.