[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you take the final redpill on women and gender issues,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

When did you take the final redpill on women and gender issues, /r9k/?

"Traditional women" are even worse than feminist women, because they claim to hate feminism yet still benefit from it in every single way. They are more promiscuous than feminist women and if you talk to these right-wing type women about the issues, you'll discover they hate non-Chad males even more than feminist women do.

"Anti feminist" men are cucks that worship women. Test these guys out - say you want to take away the right of women to vote, or you want to completely end chivalry, and watch as these guys fly into a rage fit, insulting you continuously, wondering how you could ever want to take anything away from women! Those guys are the bulk of male orbiters and they often defend women in online comments and donate to women online.

You're better off finding a woman that is not involved in gender issues or anything of the sort. And if you come across a feminist woman, just appreciate the fact that they are being honest and upfront with you about who they are, so you can deal with them on the spot. But women not involved in any of this is the best opportunity.

"Traditionalist women", especially the white nationalist types, are insane and they are not the prude proper angels they portray themselves to be. But they know that you are weak men, and unless you are educated on how things work, you will bend the knee immediately and worship these women and "man up" for them because that is what le real men do, right?

You've been warned. Don't be cucks. You are men so you are disposable unless you can prove your value to an intense degree.
>>
>>35756038
The true redpill is afeminism, simply ignoring it
>>
File: 1489763837810.jpg (82KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489763837810.jpg
82KB, 960x720px
>>35756038
There's no such thing as a good woman.
>>
>>35756038
The true redpill is afemale, simply ignoring them all
>>
>>35756038
>You're better off finding a woman that is not involved in gender issues or anything of the sort.

Well, that much is obvious to anyone who isn't an invading /pol/ user or whoever those people are.
>>
>>35756038
How about we buff women and in return remove hypergamie?
>>
>>35756346

>buff women

what
>>
>>35756038
have u been hurt
>>
>>35757382

Go away roaming millennial.
>>
>>35756038
>there is only one feminist movement/one kind of feminism
>generalization, all or nothing thinking
>tries to use board lingo to push an agenda he can not only provide evidence for but one that literally makes no sense

I'm just making sure that you know your failed attempt to do, well, whatever it is you want to do, and we both know it isn't to elicit replies (inb4 LEMAD XDDD, "I was only pretending to be retarded!"), is not only poorly planned but poorly executed.

Try /b/, /pol/ for the (you)'s, etc.
>>
The true redpill is to realize that none of this shit matter and that by living your existence defined by your hate and fear of the world we live in, you only end up being a victim of your own self.

I let go of hatred a long time ago. It's the ultimate obstacle to your well being.

The true redpill is to understand that your greatest enemy and the source of your misery is and has always been yourself.
>>
File: IMG_0315.png (148KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0315.png
148KB, 640x1136px
Good shit goys /r9k/ is a feminist board now

This place has gone to shit
>>
File: 1481989011316.jpg (29KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
1481989011316.jpg
29KB, 500x318px
>>35756038
honestly man women just pissed me off
they're so detached from what its like to live life as a man
but unlike men, they're not willing to acknowledge it
why the fuck would the more emotional gender also be the know-it-all gender? That doesn't make any kind of fucking sense
>have experienced several instances where a woman unironically said, "I know everything"
>mfw
>>
>>35757510

Can you read? I'm just saying that traditionalist women are phonies and that even feminist women are better than them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.