[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey R9K, I'm living the weeb dream. I've moved to Japan,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: Baqckyard.jpg (752KB, 1500x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Baqckyard.jpg
752KB, 1500x1001px
Hey R9K, I'm living the weeb dream. I've moved to Japan, semi-permanently (been here 6 months, probably gonna stay 2.5 more years).

You guys have any questions? Advice? Suggestions for shit for me to do, so you can live vicariously through me? Wanna shit talk my life choices? I'm a bit drunk, let's talk.
>>
>>35755489
Questions? Yes, how does it feel to be such a faggot?
Advice? Kill yourself immediately.
>>
How does it feel to still be a virgin?
>>
>>35755489
Where are you and what are you doing there?
>>
>>35755497
Feels good man.
So you want me to kill myself so you can live vicariously through my actions? Are you that much of a pussy you need someone else to suicide for you? Poor guy.

>>35755499
Bro I am literally 2 minute walk away from a brothel. To answer your question, feels good man.

>>35755505
I'm in Tokyo, teaching English.
>>
>>35755542
You do know that penetration is illegal and most brothels don't take foreigners, right? You have to know where to go to actually get to fuck a girl as a foreigner and it won't be cheap.
>>
>>35755581
It's 5000 yen for 30 minutes, 4000 if I go during the day. Not that bad at all.
>>
Did you need a degree to do it? What program did you go through?

I really want to go but I have not gotten a degree yet and I would easily drop out if I could make working in japan a thing.
>>
>>35755628
I went with the JET programme, and yeah I needed a degree. There are other programs which don't need a degree, but if you can hold out I'd say try for JET. The benefits are crazy. I'm contracted for only 16 days a month here in Tokyo, and your first year you get 280000 yen per month and 10 paid vacation days per year.

Different regions have different contracts though. I lucked the fuck out.
>>
>>35755542
You Do Know that you will never get your hands on a beautiful young japanese woman, right?
You will only be allowed to fuck middle aged chinks and koreans
>>
>>35755789
Hey I like the mature ladies, and Koreans are fucking hot. Not big on the chinks tho.
>>
>>35755607
You actually go to brothels...?

Why did you move to Japan? Are you otaku? What kind?
>>
>>35755828
I don't actually go, but there is one close enough to me that I know the prices.

I wanted to travel after I got my bachelor's rather than go straight into grad school, and I have some teaching experience, so I thought I'd apply to JET. I wanted to stay and work somewhere rather than just visit for a couple months. I dunno if I'm a true otaku, but I have watched a lot of anime and played a fair bit of JRPGs.
>>
>>35755542
isn't english teacher basically the loser thing to do in japan? when you fail at everything else and its the only thing you have left?
>>
Why do you like Japan?
How do the natives treat you?
Have you been anywhere else but Tokyo?
>>
>>35755889
Might be. I haven't experienced that sentiment much, but the Japs are so nice and nonconfrontational I doubt I'd really get a sense of it either way.

I know teachers in general are pretty respected, and there's a big push for more English competency since the Olympics are here in 2020.

>>35755935
I've really enjoyed my time so far, plenty of other JETs are miserable but I think I'm fairly adaptive. It helps that there was a 2-week orientation for Tokyo JETs, so I have a social network of English speakers to get help from and hang with.

The natives are kind to a fault, super patient (it helps that they deal with a lot of foreigners in Tokyo) but really shy and passive in general.

I haven't gone that far out of Tokyo yet; I've been to Chiba, Kamakura and Hakone. Tokyo is so fucking huge with so much shit, I could probably spend the rest of my time exploring it though. Plus I'm lazy.
>>
>>35755996
How good is your Japanese?

Are you Japanese-size or Westerner-sized? Is there culture clash or do you feel you fit into the culture other than being a foreigner?
>>
>>35756020
My Japanese was minimal when I first got here, and it hasn't improved tremendously. Between other foreigners, decent English among natives and Google Translate, I've gotten by without having to learn very much. Kinda sad.

I'm just under 6 feet, ~160lbs, so obviously western but not a chublord.

I haven't had much of a culture clash. I'm white (and fucking pale) so it's obvious I'm a foreigner but it's not that crazy here. I think a lot of people assume I'm just here on holiday so when I have a basic understanding of transit systems or the language I get exaggerated praise.

I dunno if that answers your culture question, maybe you can be a bit more specific?
>>
how much girls u get before going

how much after

are they ez?
>>
>>35756278
I was trying to get my girlfriend to answer this question for the luls but she thought it would be more interesting if I did it.

Back home I got a low-to-middle amount of ladies. I'm lazy and not too social unless people are thrust upon me.

When I first got to Japan I was using tinder a bit and I was pretty popular, but I met my girlfriend fairly early after I arrived so not anything crazy.

In general there's definitely a bonus to being a foreigner, you see guys with girls way out of their league just because they're white. I wouldn't say girls are easy, more that they are drawn in by the exotic factor? I guess.
>>
I'm tired and bored so I'm gonna head out soon. Any last minute insults for me?
>>
Hey op I suggest you check out a bar in Shibuya called grandfather's.

Max comfy.
>>
>>35756652
Thanks m8 I'll check it out. original posterino bro
>>
How'd you afford to get there? Could you speak Japanese when you arrived? What do you do there for income?
>>
Don't climb Fuji. Fell for that bullshit when I was there.

It's just a miserable 12 hours of trudging through volcanic ash. Like spending half a day on a stairmaster.
>>
>>35756368
I actually got rejected from the JET program :(. Taking a trip there over the summer, any cool off the cuff places for someone who's been there twice already?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.