[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey niggas! I wish to learn an European language. Which language

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1478846104870.jpg (145KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
1478846104870.jpg
145KB, 670x424px
Hey niggas! I wish to learn an European language. Which language do you suggest i learn?
>>
>>35755104
syrian, the new native language of yurop
>>
>>35755104
I think that you'd have a pretty great time learning English!
>>
>>35755130
/thread
oc donut steel
>>
>>35755130
Well, He could learn Italian.
It's close to Spanish, America's language.
>>
>>35755130
Most of the illegals are not even Syrian you moron
>>
>>35755158
Eat shit nigga i was speaking ebonics

ROLL UP IN DA HOOD WITH MY DICK HANGING LOW, GONNA FIND A CRACKA TO SELL HIM BLOW.
>>
>>35755173
Italian is gay. Italians are pasta niggers. Any other suggestion?
>>
You could learn a Scandinavian language that way you get like 3 for the price of 1.

Same thing if you pick up something like Polish, you get Czech etc. as a bonus.

Spanish is the most pragmatically useful, especially if you are American.

Dutch is cool, in my opinion one of the chillest countries in mainland Europe as of right now.

Given that you already know English, if you want to visit Europe, it could be smart to learn French. There are a lot of French speakers in Europe; not just in France: Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Monaco all have French as an official language IIRC. And most of them can't speak English for shit. French is spoken in a number of African countries too if you're into that.

If you want to be a hipster about it, try Hungarian or Icelandic, or Gaelic or Catalan or something. Esperanto is a meme language but AFAIK many people speak it all over Europe. Opens up options for couchsurfing and things like that. It's meant to be easy to learn too.
>>
File: finnic pepe.png (73KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
finnic pepe.png
73KB, 412x351px
>>35755104
Try Finnish, Estonian or Hungarian if you're depressed and want to do self-harm
>>
>>35755198
Assuming you are an ugly saxon then, you should find a little bit easier german than latin based languages.
Assuming You're not a filthy hipster and you want to range on the "famous ones" (germany-france-Italy-spain)

It also depends on what do you want to do with it.
>being /lit/?
Italian/French

>work (even if i don't know how studf is there in the Americas. That's why spanish's there)?
German
Spanish/english

>Sole porpoise of having your dick hard and your days full?
Latin.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35755104
This is my list of suggestions: Balkan Gagauz Turkish, Cappadocian Greek, Corfiot Italkian, Tsakonian, Livonian, Gagauz, Pite Saami, Gottscheerish, Ume Saami, Hertevin (there should be an accent mark over the first 'e'), Karaim, Cornish, Manx. They're all critically endangered languages and need more speakers.
>>
>>35755130
>t. Low test americuck dicklet
>>
>>35755387
I second this.
Go learn finnish and then kill yourself out of despair
>>
>>35755104
ONLY: french, German or Spanish, the rest is a waste of time.
>>
>>35755104
French, Italian, Greek and Latin (in that order) so you can read all the classics in their own language
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.