[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why dont you guys use more smilies and emojis on this board xD?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Why dont you guys use more smilies and emojis on this board xD? It would make it a more friendly and welcoming place for everyone :) :)
>>
That sounds simply ebin :DDD
>>
You're such a fag, and please don't use Master Lana's image
>>
>>35755185
Full name?
I always forget to write it down whenever it's mentioned. Need her galleries for "research".
>>
>>35755041
Who's the grill on pic related???? owo uwu :-)
>>
>>35755263

Me too. Post more information plox.
>>
>get insulted over using smilies
>reaction pics are completely acceptable

hypocritical niggers infest this site
>>
>>35755041
sauce?

been always wanting to since longest and Google pic search don't help!
>>
people on this board legit have autism and will derail a thread over a semantics or grammar error.
>>
>>35755263
It's Lana Rain, I actually know her, she's a cosplayer and keeps getting kicked off shit for playing games when she's supposed to be doing camshows. She talked me into buying a ps4 and nier
>>
>>35755400
Thanks man.
Gonna look for her galleries once I'm home. Or videos if she has any.

Should have done sooner as her pictures go pretty far back if I remember correctly.
>>
>>35755432
>Lana Rain

Found her on Xvideos. Shit is fucking hot.
>>
>>35755540
Most of her stuff is private, she has a 2B vid, hopefully you can find it
>>
>>35755580

This is a problem, all of the vids are only a few seconds long...
>>
>>35755633
Sucks for you :-P
>>
>>35755688

D: I want to see her suck those two dildos so I can get off.
>>
>>35755041
This place really should be more inclusive.
Rather sad how angry and hateful this place is.

Isn't it a little funny how it became increasingly more excluding as well hateful as the % of female users increased to a majority of posters
>>
HAHHAHA XDDDDDDDDDD EPIC MAYMAYS OP LOL YOU DUMB KEK XD
>>
>>35755041
This board need to merge with /lgbt/ to be more inclusive.
the amount of mysoginy on this board horrifies me. it needs to be banned and shutdown
>>
>>35756028
I am gay, I still hate women
>>
>>35756047
same brother fuck those bitches
>>
>>35755373
what a noob

it's Lana Rain and she even streams/does LP on youtube.
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 900x900px
>>35756028
This place is an experiment in free speech and that experiment is the basis of what makes the culture of this site so unique and special. Of corse, instead of allowing people to speak their minds and have a narrative that they wish to have IN THE ONLY PLACE LEFT IN THE GOD DAMN WORLD WHERE ITS ALLOWED, YOU WANT TO SHUT IT DOWN AND RUIN IT BECAUSE YOURE A PUSSY FAGGOT BITCH. Fuck you, fucking kill yourself you fascist piece of shit. Go fuck off to tumblr with the rest of your nazi friends where no will hurt your delicate sensibilities. Stupid bitch
>>
>>35755041
Her videos are dissapointing.
Only pictures like in the OP are really hot.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.