[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make a OkCupid profile >get a couple of profile views

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 0.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>make a OkCupid profile
>get a couple of profile views and matches
>all 3-4 out of 10
>ok, I'm not attractive either
>most profiles are boring as fuck most have mental issues
>most have barely completed HS or are doing some retarded shit in community college
>piercing/tattoos and other bullshit that makes it embarrassing to be seen with them in public
>vegan/Buddhist/other bullshit beliefs

So let me get this straight. Not only is she going to be ugly. She's also going to be mentally ill, hold retarded beliefs that would ostracise us from society and be dumb to boot.

WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT?

Why don't ugly women realise that they need to compensate just like ugly men?
>>
>>35754705
anon uglyness == mental illness.
You are mentally ill too, fuckwit. Or have you forgot where are you posting, fucking lunatic?
>>
>Why don't ugly women realise that they need to compensate just like ugly men?
Welcome to being a mammal, all the reproductive pressure is on the male gender throughout species.
>>
>>35754730
this isn't 2005 anymore, 4chan and all its subboards are normie centers now.
>>
>>35754705
I'm sure you're a real catch, though.
>>
File: 1481615201578.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481615201578.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>>35754730
>>35754782
OFF MY FUCKING BOARD, ROASTIES!!!
RREEEEEEEE
>>
Is there a point in making an OKC account if one is a gay male (male) and not American?
Asking for a friend.
>>
>>35754730

I am mentally ill. But not the degenerate kind of mentally ill.
>>
>>35754739

But why the fuck would anyone go for those ugly bitches?

I know ugly bitches in my department. At least those ugly bitches are smart and have a good job. And yes I have a chance with them.
>>
>>35754782

Not physically, no. But in terms of academics and finances I'm in the top 0.01% easily.
>>
>>35754753
4chan is the dive bar of online communities, and r9k is the guy who sits at the end playing the little lonely man kiosk games
>>
>>35754782

>stupid ugly trashy femanon gets butthurt

I've got news for you roastie. Nobody with a life will save you from your parent's home. Your pussy just isn't worth that much.
>>
>>35754995

My normie friends (with gf) on Facebook use /r9k/ memes.

That was a big revelation.

Also before you ask, the only reason I have Facebook is because my class shares class notes in a Facebook group.
>>
>>35754961
Because nowadays just not being fat makes a girl 6+/10. Its fucked up, the scale is not objective but relative. You need to be above average looking if you want an acceptable looking girlfriend.
>>
>>35755150

I don't live in fat country. 95% of the girls here are fit. 4.5% are chubby. 0.5% are fat.

When I say ugly, I mean, they have an ugly face.
>>
>>35755285
That doesnt matter really
Its just that they will have attention from men at all times even the 1/10s. Its up to you to be the 8/10 that looks the best when they go through all 50plus matches on tinder
>>
>>35754986
Mark Zuckerberg pls go.
>>
>>35754995
>and r9k is the guy who sits at the end playing the little lonely man kiosk games

i got a chuckle out of this
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.