[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>europe takes in millions of muslims >dozens of terrorist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

File: AAHHHHH.jpg (31KB, 330x376px) Image search: [Google]
AAHHHHH.jpg
31KB, 330x376px
>europe takes in millions of muslims
>dozens of terrorist attacks happen
>normies and politicians are all shocked and can't believe whats happening

When did you realise that 99% of people are brainless normie filth?
>>
When obama was elected...
Again
>>
>>35754568
When the terrorist attacks happened and the people were unable to connet them with muslims.
>>
>>35755122
unwilling*

The london perp, they called him "asian", deliberately avoiding the fact that he's from *that* part of Asia. You let that sink in
>>
None of the terrorist attacks have been from the immigrants
>>
>>35755273
You know that in the UK "asian" typically refers to pakistanis/indos because they're a much larger minority here than orientals are?

I've seen so many dumb burgers flipping shit over this.
>>
>>35755273
I dont care into wich ethnical group a terrorist was born into.

I just care about the fact what made him a terrorist, wich is islam, more often than they want to admit.

The unwillingly part is correct.
>>
>>35754580
For me it was when Bush was elected, again.
>>
>>35754580
At least I'll if if if if ooga booga go down as a president
>>
>>35755313
I wasn't asking you why they reported it as such, nor do I need to. Spin it into whatever you want, it's because of political correctness. Full stop. And I'm no burger
>>
>>35755354
>Spin it into whatever you want, it's because of political correctness.

That's why most news companies reported him as an "asian muslim" who went out screaming allahu ackbar then? Because they were trying to hide that he was Muslim?

>And I'm no burger

Well you're not English, because then you'd know that "asian" here means pakis.
>>
Yeah but don't worry those terrorist weren't TRUUEE scot.. I mean TRUUUEE Muslims
>>
>>35755396
>because then you'd know that "asian" here means pakis.

Why does bongland import the shit tier kinds of Asians and not the bro tier kind of Asians
>>
>America has hundreds of millions of guns
>dozens of mass shootings happen
>normies and politicians are all shocked and can't believe whats happening
>>
>>35755322
the point is that "asian" encompasses many different cultures, religions and ethnicities. They wouldn't say he was arab, middle eastern or north african because those regions are associated with Islam and terrorism
>>
>>35755273
You know he's actually British right? He's from kent.
>>
>>35755396
They couldn't deny it when his name came out and ISIS took responsability
>>
>>35755425
Actually the brussels attacker from yesterday is being openly referred to as North African in the UK media

You fuckwit
>>
>>35755452
ISIS would take responsibility for this morning's traffic jam on the M5 if they thought anyone would believe it. Inspired by ISIS? Maybe. Directed by them? Absolutely not.
>>
>>35755433
I don't care where he was born. Believe it or not, it takes more than a birth certificate to be a citizen of the West. The man's ideals and values were incompatible with that of the country he lived in
>>
File: 624.jpg (17KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
624.jpg
17KB, 624x351px
>>35755273
>they called him "asian"
because that's what they call brown people in england

also this guy was called Adrian Russell Elms before he converted to islam
>>
>>35755481
What's your point? Is one better than the other?
>>
>>35754568
I've honestly considered myself smarter than most people since I was 6 years old. People just seemed to take too long to work shit out. But now they're all happy and I'm here, so what do I know?
>>
>>35755513
Well kind of, yeah? Homegrown nutters are less dangerous than imported organized terror cells. He would have done a hell of a lot more damage if he was armed like the Bataclan attackers.
>>
>>35754568

Remember, diversity is our strenght. Even though bringing in people from vastly different cultures all together in one community causes violence and conflict between them and makes a community not unified, it is a strength. The benefits outweigh the costs, like there being different people around me. That's a huge benefit. The singular benefit (there being different people around me) is all it takes for us to make sure this happens. The consequences don't matter. You see, people are interchangeable and can be taken from one place and put into another place with no affect on the nation you put them in. The people do not make up the nation, the nation makes the people. It's absolutely wonderful that we cheer for multiculturalism. There can NOT be mono-culturalism. NO predominate culture will be allowed in Western civilization. We MUST promote ALL cultures so that there is NO REASON to assimilate ANYONE at all. It is a beautiful blessing to see areas appear where the people don't speak the national language and they separate themselves by their culture and ethnicity. So wonderfully beautiful.

You're a fucking BIGOT if you dare if raise concerns about immigration and assimilation. Terrorist attacks are nothing, majority of people are innocent. The growing crime and change in culture does not mean anything at all. White people do not have any culture after all.
>>
>>35755531
That's not what I'm talking about. Does it matter whether he was directly affiliated with a terrorist organization if the result is the same?
>>
His mother was white English and his father was black African. The mother got BLACKED at 17 and was abandoned with a kid.

This guys whole life is an example of why the West deserves everything it gets.
>>
>>35755533
I agree with the point you're making here. But it's also worth pointing out that Bush's stupid war is a major cause for this mess in the first place.

Eventually you will realise that the (((neoconservatives))) are on the same side as the globalist left
>>
When I started giving half a shit about politics
>>
>>35755531

You actually think it's better that this guy was born and raised in the West and still became a Muslim terrorist? That doesn't make it ever worse? I thought Western liberty and values would change people from becoming radicalized? Don't you see how fucking shocking this is? Studies have come out that have shown that the second and third generation Muslims in the West are even more radicalized than their parents. People born and raised in the West.
>>
>>35755562
>Does it matter whether he was directly affiliated with a terrorist organization if the result is the same?

The point is that if he was, and hence had the added support of their backing, the result wouldn't be the same.

Seriously, compare this to the Bataclan. One was a fat asshole running over 20 odd people, stabbing 2 then getting shot himself as "lone wolfs" are want to do, while the other was an organized assault using military weapons and explosives that killed 130 and injured hundreds more.

I know for sure which I'd rather have in my city.
>>
>>35755313
No it fucking doesn't. If you say Asian here in the UK, I'll straight away think of someone from the far east.
>>
>Muslim kills Westerners
>normies make excuses for Islam and blame their own culture for not being inclusive enough
>>
>>35755588
>(((neoconservatives))) are on the same side as the globalist left

Can you say the same of Anti-EU politicians? People realize neocons being part of the establishment in Europe, why do you think Trump won
>>
>>35755419
>implying I'm shocked when it happens
>implying I don't believe it
>implying I'm in a %1
>implying I don't own more guns than the average American
Fuck off
>>
>>35755618
Where are you in the UK?

The only place I've ever been here that had a large enough oriental minority that that was the norm was Wales.
>>
>>35755588

Bush's stupid war didn't cause the refugee crisis in Syria and Africa. That was Obama supporting the rebels and ISIS in overthrowing Libya and trying to overthrow Assad.

And the refugee crisis can simply be solved by helping the people there and keeping Assad in power. Helping the refugees in Syria is more cost effective and safer than bringing them into Europe. But no, let's bring millions in and risk destroying Europe because YAY MULTICULTURALISM.

If only everyone could live in our wondrous free society, there would be no wars or conflict.
>>
>>35755630
This is just standard cultural suicide. It happens to all societies eventually if they last long enough. This is our fall of Rome. Look up the mouse experiment. We are in the final days of western civilization.
>>
>>35755614
You're still avoiding the question.

The Nice attack, by the way, may or may not have been directly linked to ISIS, but is the second deadliest terrorist attack in Europe
>>
>>35755640
establishment in America***
>>
>>35754568
It didnt really hit me until this last election. THAT really redpilled me
>>
>>35755573
>This guys whole life is an example of why WOMEN deserves everything they get
>and how they've ruined the West after western men became weak
>>
Islam has been at war with the west for 1500 years
This is not new. The only new thing here is that liberal are too blinded by their suicidal ideology to defend their countries
>>
>>35755665
>You're still avoiding the question.

Okay

>Does it matter whether he was directly affiliated with a terrorist organization if the result is the same?

If he was affiliated and backed by a terror cell within the UK then that means there are presumably more like him, who also have support from them and are also planning attacks of some sort.

If he was simply "inspired" by terrorists then he did his thing, now he's dead, and that's the end of it.

Which one do you think is preferable?
>>
>NEET virgin basement dwelling losers are racist because they see black and brown men fucking white women

Wow, what a surprise.
>>
>>35755709
You're avoiding it again. All of that is beside the point.

If he's inspired by ISIS, is he any less of a terrorist? Should he be considered a mere "troubled young man"? Is the attack itself less horrific, less of an attack on the West?
>>
Secular Europeans seem to think that the values they hold are universal, and can't understand that these people absolutely have no interest in sharing them.
>>
File: 1485016113653.png (2MB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485016113653.png
2MB, 683x1024px
These are dark times we're living in, but if it brings you any measure of solace, just think about the fact that the Jews aren't only destroying white people. They're destroying themselves as well. They can't survive without us. Israel is now cucking itself with globalism and SJWism. If we're going down, they're going down too
>>
File: libcucklogic.jpg (30KB, 368x475px) Image search: [Google]
libcucklogic.jpg
30KB, 368x475px
>>35755743
>liberal arts degree holder use a word he doesn't understand

Who would have thought?
>>
>>35754568
As long as they can have sex and have their money, they won't give a fuck.
>>
>>35755755

The Jews aren't monolithic. The left-wing Jews want Israel to be multicultural and to help Muslims and Palestine. Right-wing Jews hate Muslims and want ethnic nationalism. Right-wing Jews support ethno-nationalism around the world. It's just that left-wing Jews just so happen to work and control the media, academia, and have enough money to influence elections and policies.
>>
>>35755747

>If he's inspired by ISIS, is he any less of a terrorist?

Of course not, did I say anything like that?

>Should he be considered a mere "troubled young man"? Is the attack itself less horrific, less of an attack on the West?

Again, no. Why are you making up strawmen?

>All of that is beside the point.

What exactly is your point, then?

I'm not talking about the ethics or the politicizing, I'm just talking about the actual implications that him being a member of a larger cell would have on people in the UK.
>>
>be Italian
>Europe is in the middle of terrorist boogaloo
>laugh my ass off as my country stays one with the lowest rate of Muslims and has not suffered any attack so far.
>mamma mia
>>
>>35755743
liberals over use the terms bigot, racist, misogynist, nazi to the point that they are losing a lot of their orginal meaning and associated with someone that disagrees with you.

The only one that really bothers me is nazi as it just seems like people over using it are completely ignoring historical context and what happened and why it's bad they just know it's bad so throw it out to shame someone which I find disrespectful to history and those that lived the event i m o
>>
>>35755803

Italy and Greece are importing the immigrants from the Mediterranean and shipping them to Northern Europe.
>>
>>35755810
I still find it hilarious that most people nowdays think "bigot" is synonymous with "racist"
>>
>>35755800
>Right-wing Jews support ethno-nationalism
yeah that's true
>around the world
can you back up that claim?
>>
File: smiling bloody wojak.png (13KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
smiling bloody wojak.png
13KB, 205x246px
And the amazing thing is that they still manage to teach kids and future generations that "multiculturalism is good" and "diversity is strength" and all that type of shit.

It's like they're setting everything up to be fucked.
>>
File: 1477076742044m.jpg (182KB, 1024x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1477076742044m.jpg
182KB, 1024x1014px
>>35755800
>Right-wing Jews support ethno-nationalism around the world

Incorrect.

Stop falling for the right wing Jews vs left wing Jews meme. It's a trick.
>>
>completely ignore western oil wars for the last 40 years as a cause
>migrants are to blame even when its a much more recent phenomena!
Kys
>>>/pol/
>>
>>35755848
>you deserve to die
>bringing in millions of people doesn't have an effect

Literally K Y S
>>
>>35755813
Barbarians to barbarians.
I don't see the problem.
>>
>>35754568
normiecattle's gonna normiecattle
>>
>>35755908

Can't wait until Rome and/or the Pope is attacked. Hopefully the pope will be beheaded like that priest in France. Maybe that'll uncuck Europe, but I doubt that severely. They'd probably justify that too. Not even implausible. Italy has a budding African and Muslim population.
>>
>>35755533
Remember, the west openly bamboozles other countries for their resources in exploitative, one-sided deals, and has been for centuries, and now that the internet allows the transfer of info faster than ever before, lots of citizens of these countries feel antagonized and rightly so.

Also remember that the west must keep it's benevolent "Christian" front, so that is why they will never prevent Muslims from entering, as this would be naked hypocrisy. "You're good enough to make our iPhones for 10 cents a day, but maybe ummm, don't come to our country, mmmkay?" The short-sighted republican muh Adam Smith muh private property muh market has allowed the Apples and even the Ford Motor Companys of America to keep doing what they've been doing since the industrial revolution: trying to make a dollar and not giving a fuck along the way. "DO LITERALLY ANYTHING FOR MONEY! IT'S GOOD!" This is how that scenario plays out after a few generations. It literally happened in America already. The labor/unionization movement of the 20's told corporations "treat us like humans or we'll burn your factory to the ground." It worked. Now we have workplace benefits and time off. But surprise. The national consciousness doesn't remember that. People some fucking how think big business is the savior of the world, rather than a rattlesnake just waiting for the public to go back to sleep.

The Trump presidency is extra ironic because he's just one person. This shitstorm was authored and perfected by the *hundreds* of C-level Chads who were directly complicit in striking horrible deals with developing countries. The *hundreds* of militaryfags who were directly complicit in militarizing the streets of these countries because "democracy." George Bush Sr is a Christian. And yet he sold weapons to groups whose values are "incompatible with the west." Reddit libruls on youtube don't have access to shoulder-fired rockets. But Rush Limbaugh, so nevermind all that, right republicans?
>>
>>35755848
>implying muslims weren't always chimping out against eachother for over a thousand years
Only bad thing the US government is doing is replacing the dictators who ruled over all those sand chimps with an iron fist, with (((puppet))) governments.
>>
>>35755960

You're absolutely right. The West deserves everything it gets. Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people. White people should not be allowed to exist ever again.
>>
>>35755944
Actually here everybody is pretty xenofobe and not tollerant.
I honestly would not cry if rome was attacked.
This pope sucks anyway.

But truth is that our police is used to terrorists and threats of this kind.
From criminals, to the red brigadiers since the end of WWII we've been through alot.
Our police is skilled and we have a pretty good streaks of captures/kills.
We are the good guys.
Uncuck europe and hell, we'll stop shipping them.
>>
>>35755500
It only takes a birth certificate, dumbass. Read the nationality law of any western country. Whether or not he was "compatible" with western culture is a different matter. He was a citizen of the UK. Their OWN citizen attacked them, not some migrant from a shithole thousands of miles away.
>>
>>35755608
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that western culture is shit? Face it. All a typical western guy has in his life is a 9 to 5 job, a woman who's probably fucking the gardner, children who treat him like crap, inevitable divorce and unfair custody laws, alimony, degeneracy all round, etc. It's not hard to believe some people are put off by it
>>
>>35756400
Of course, but that has nothing to do with shitskins acting like filthy savages.
>>
>>35754568
>people get bullied, abused, rejected, condemned, neglected, and ostracized as kids
>school shootings happen
>normies and politicians are all shocked and can't believe what's happening
>>
File: 1486737043996.jpg (134KB, 608x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486737043996.jpg
134KB, 608x1024px
They'll follow this guide about terrorist attacks
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.