[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never live in Rapture. Where is one fictional

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: ZpanOC0.jpg (732KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ZpanOC0.jpg
732KB, 2560x1600px
>tfw you will never live in Rapture.
Where is one fictional place that you would love to live in, Robots?
>>
>>35754313
I will be posting comfy Rapture pictures if anyone is interested.
>>
>>35754313
What universe is Rapture from? Looks cyberpunk comfy. I'd probably choose Diagon alley; I wish I could have a comfy little flat above a shop, and live off my magic somehow. I'd probably just rob muggles tbqh.
>>
File: rapture_by_spectre0.jpg (30KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
rapture_by_spectre0.jpg
30KB, 600x451px
>>35754334
More Comfy rapture pictures.
>>
File: bioshock_feature.jpg (612KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bioshock_feature.jpg
612KB, 1920x1080px
>>35754350
Rapture is from the Bioshock games, it was in Bioshock 1, and 2. It was also in the DLC in the 3rd game. The 3rd game has a very comfy city too, Columbia.
>>
>>35754313
Rapture? I fucking hate the deep ocean, fish are ungodly creatures and the ocean is pitch black. There is no sunsine, no rivers, no trees, the only pants that grow there are disturbingly gross.

The best environment is the arid mountains, high above see levels, where gross things are at a minimum and only the occasional tree or cactus sits in your way.
>>
>>35754313
Rapture is pretty cool I loved the first game. It really depends if I'm the main character. Something like Skyrim would be cool if I was the dragonborn but would suck if I wasn't. Maybe Azeroth if I had to choose.
>>
>>35754374
Columbia is actually comfy though, the dazzling heights and sheer verticality add a sense of awe and excitement to the whole place.
>>
>>35754313
I'd like to live in heaven.
>>
>tfw will never drink a pint at Quark's with Morn and O'Brien
when the station's not being attacked, Deep Space 9 seems comfy as fuck
>>
The dragon society in the past from Angels with scaly wings. Chilling with my dragon waifu
>>
>>35754488
Wtf no it's scary
>>
File: Quark-Bar-Restaurant2.jpg (79KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
Quark-Bar-Restaurant2.jpg
79KB, 768x576px
>>35754507
quark's bar is /comfy/ as fuck though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UZO1s_ldyQ
>>
File: Portal-2-620x.jpg (24KB, 620x354px) Image search: [Google]
Portal-2-620x.jpg
24KB, 620x354px
Portal 2 opening area always looked cool to me
>>
>Tfw no basement dwelling, mentally ill, and societal outcast friends to give me some sense of belonging and cheer me up with a shared sense of dark humour, despite our shared experiences of trauma and isolation

If /r9k/ were a place, it'd be the basement of an abandoned house in cheydinhal.
>>
>>35754313
Rapture is propably one of the worst places you could live in.

>>35754604
You get tested on and then you're going to be disposed.
>>
>>35754681
There's obviously many problems with it, if there were no problems and it would never collapse then I'd live there.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.