[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there is a growing trend of women attention whoring by be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: waf.jpg (175KB, 1900x748px) Image search: [Google]
waf.jpg
175KB, 1900x748px
So there is a growing trend of women attention whoring by being anti feminist. Talking about how feminists don't represent them and so on. All while gathering a large following of beta orbiters. But what they don't talk about is what tells you the most about them. No mention of hypergamy and the skewed sexual/dating marketplace. Or unfair divorce and family laws that rip apart men's and children's lives at a woman's whim.

Shhhh, come back to The Plantation, it's OK, We're anti feminists, traditionalist Unicorns... it's safe ...

http://womenagainstfeminism.com/
>>
So how much is Mr. Goldberg paying you?
>>
File: housewife.png (408KB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
housewife.png
408KB, 432x768px
>>35754188

So how is the traditional waifu hunting going? Ready to fight degeneracy by getting a conservative 1950s White nuclear family?
>>
>>35754220
>pulling some random whore off a degeneracy app and acting as if that means there are no decent women

I know several women who are reasonable people, and would make good wives and mothers.
>>
It's just another form of virtue signalling. Don't mind them, that's all they're good for.
>>
>>35754240
Okay grandad did you take your pills?
>>
>>35754220
>Single mom
>Breast out on profile pic
>1950s mindset

The only thing that could make this worse if is the kid was black.
I'm enjoying the thought that she wants to be a stay at home mother but will either have to settle for an ugly cuck or work the rest of her life. Get fucked roastie.
>>
File: man up and earn us.png (303KB, 406x806px) Image search: [Google]
man up and earn us.png
303KB, 406x806px
>>35754240

Stop with that role playing. The woman you marry is not the same woman who will divorce rape you. The good wife and mother woman is a fantasy.
>>
>>35754131
These are the exact females who proudly exclaim "I'm only friends with guys cos there's less drama" as if they're so fucking unique and as deep as the fucking ocean.
>>
File: AltRightTrap.jpg (97KB, 1052x806px) Image search: [Google]
AltRightTrap.jpg
97KB, 1052x806px
>>35754267

Don't mind them? All a woman needs to do is to call herself red pilled and she can make a living off beta orbiters.
>>
File: 1489935008056.jpg (399KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1489935008056.jpg
399KB, 1920x2560px
>>35754310
All a woman needs to do is open her fucking mouth and she can make a living off her orbiters. Just look at every female Twitch streamer who can't play vidya for shit. Truly a life on easy mode. But who's to blame here, women or orbiters?
Both, kinda. However, women can't stop being women, but orbiters can stop orbiting and enabling goddamn roasties and giving them free money.
Not minding them, ignoring them completely, is the best thing you can do.
>>
>>35754131

They are all sluts and whores pretending to be "traditional" so betas can see that and then "man up" and date/marry them.

Women that have to virtue signal like crazy about how good they are, are doing it to deflect the fact that they are sluts and whores and just rotten people in general. Don't fall for their tricks.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.