[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>day of retribution >only killed 6 people Elliot Rodger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1716.jpg (63KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1716.jpg
63KB, 640x360px
>day of retribution
>only killed 6 people

Elliot Rodger was such a massive fucking failure he couldn't even pull off a spree killing properly.
>>
Funniest part was that his master plan was foiled by a fucking locked door.

A perfect metaphor for his own life.
>>
>only killed 6 people
>only

Hmmm
>>
>>35753531
Compared to other mass murders he didn't have a impressive kd , he only got fame because of his fathers status.
>>
>>35753531
>implying

A day of retribution should have a lot more than 6 people dead. If you read the Wikipedia article it's like a fucking joke he missed shots left and right and even shot a store with no one in it (LOL). Most of the actual damage was from him running people over.
>>
>>35753531
Dude was fucking armed to the teeth, had several hundred rounds of ammunition.

Let's not forget 3 of his kills were on people that were fucking asleep. No excuse for such a pitiful score.

Typical Elliot, lived like a cuck, died like a cuck.
>>
>>35753575
>>35753593
>>35753599

REEEEEEEE LEAVE HIM ALONE
HE TRIED HIS BEST
>>
We need to break hiscore. Should be easy
>>
>>35753642
He should've tried harder

>save up 5 grand to buy ammo and weapons up the ass
>get 3 kills out of it

Keksimus Maximus
>>
>>35753422
>is virgin loser
>maybe if I attack the hot girls who rejected me it will make my life better

lul
>>
File: Magnificent Isla Vista.jpg (927KB, 2000x1140px) Image search: [Google]
Magnificent Isla Vista.jpg
927KB, 2000x1140px
>>35753599
>Let's not forget 3 of his kills were on people that were fucking asleep.
What an odd thread again, full of haters missing all the facts acting as if they knew it all. As odd as the other thread here >>35752167 where OP is so thrilled first and then replies no one. Seriously odd.

I do not even know if I bother to correct anymore as I have a feeling you are all some authority figures pretending to be dumb to make people reply to collect their info.

He killed no one in their sleep, he killed his roommates and their friend one by one as they entered their apartment during the afternoon and the early evening. He cleaned up the walls and the floors from the blood after each victim so that the next one entering would not know to be cautious and look around so that he could take them by surprise. Then he went to buy some triple vanilla latte in nearby Starbucks to admire the last sunset of his life. Then he sent his manifesto and uploaded the final video and went on a rampage.

>>35753575
He got fame for his massive internet footprint and also the hashtags he arised.

It's been very busy with Elliot threads during the past day and night, 7 threads alltogether, and they have all been sucking a lot of my time. Guess I need to go now so I might not be responding anymore.
>>
File: Elliot_Selfie_(31).jpg (93KB, 653x960px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_Selfie_(31).jpg
93KB, 653x960px
>>35753892
Amazing. They left as I said I'll have to go. What to make up of this?
>>
And even odder it gets. This thread has not died yet, even if the last post was sent more than two hours ago...
>>
>>35753892
>went on a rampage.
>3 kills
that pathetic islamic nigger in london killed more and he attacked the british parliament which is armed by police.
>>
>>35755920
Then what? You only see people's kill counts? How uncivilized and brutish.
>>
File: rare pepe #1502 do not steal.jpg (20KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
rare pepe #1502 do not steal.jpg
20KB, 320x320px
>>35753422
AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHY HE'S THE PERFECT ROBOT IDOL

IF YOU MANAGE TO KILL 7 PEOPLE OR MORE YOU ARE A FILTHY NORMIE AND NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING BOARD YOU FUCKING FUCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: file.png (64KB, 600x54px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
64KB, 600x54px
This thread needs more BUS.
>>
File: Elliot_Selfie_(13).jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_Selfie_(13).jpg
22KB, 640x480px
I wonder why this song started to ring in my head all of a sudden? Maybe someone should make an Elliot video using it? I would, if having a better computer.

https://youtu.be/VbpMpRq6DV4
>>
Elliot wouldn't kill more than 6. That would ruin his image as the supreme gentleman.
>>
>>35756226
Seung-Hui Cho was based you fucking faggot.
>>
>>35756226
Normies are just envious of Elliot's sheer courage to do what he did
>>
How many of the victims were virgin nerds?
>>
>>35756476
Three were nerds, but I don't know if any of them were virgins.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.