[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm scouting the world for good memories. Tell me one good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_20170324_094840.jpg (235KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170324_094840.jpg
235KB, 1920x1080px
I'm scouting the world for good memories.

Tell me one good memory of yours.
>>
>>35753412
i once masterbated to a trap hentai without knowing it was a trap hentai
>>
>>35753412
I can remember When I went to summer school in 6th grade this girl had a crush on me. When we road the bus together she would sit on my lap. going down the bumpy dirt roads were my favorite.
>>
>smoking weed before I enjoy my pizza in my dorm
>RA comes-a-knockin'
>ohshit
>hide in bed
>RAs sound mad, yelling outside door
>they come back to knock on and off for about an hour
>hear a countdown to three outside, thought they were coming in
>they bluffed
>but a thug never lets his guard down, so I still stayed in bed
>after 20 min, one final knock came and the fucking door blew itself open
>pretend to be pile of laundry on my bed
>"huh... What do we do? Maybe down the stairwell?"
>they leave
>stay frozen for about 20 min after that, the only thing moving was my frantic beating heart
>got away with 0 consequence by hiding like a little bitch

Finished my pizza, took another rip, and watched some anime. Good times. Though I still have no clue how they were so sure someone was in the room since I function in the dark and nothing was making noise (except for the loud I had, of course).
>>
Seeing my mommy when I was little and had to be away from her for a bit, seeing a girl I had a crush on smile at me in 3rd grade, when I was 12 or 13 and discovered Touhou. Getting to stay home sick and not having to worry unless my mom was mad about it. Playing minecraft and living a bad house inspired by the one Nano and Hakase lived in in Nichijou. Pouring out some of my mom's gross green tea for myself and watching dumb let's play videos in my bed. Falling asleep thinking of 2D mommies snuggling with me. I think the pretty good memories stopped around there. It's funny because I remember being sad during a lot of those times too, but the memories also give me this nice nostalgic feeling. I was just thinking about how important good memories are today too. Good luck, OP
>>
>>35753684
>>35753412
Sorry I'm tired and didn't see that you only said one
>>
>>35753412
>NYE with ex
>we cuddled and watched YouTube vidya for a while
>i cooked dinner for him and he hugged me from behind as I did so
>when it was almost midnight, we went for a walk in the woods
>stared at the stars and hugged and kissed as the fireworks went off in the sky above us
>he spent most of the night with me, no lewd stuff just adoring being in each other's company

I never knew one person could make me feel so complete and happy.
>>
I was in a judo competition. I landed a throw, but it had was a partial score: if I'd capitalised I could have scored a pin but he rolled with the impact and put me in a pin instead. It took everything I had to get out from under him. As I got out, I had been fading out because he was using a choke.

We were back on our feet and told to straighten out our clothes. At this point I was breathing hard, leaned over. I was about done. My opponent was clearly in better shape than me, or at least not as fat. It became a real slog; the longest match I've ever had. I was badly gassed.

We started grappling, looking for footwork openings. It translated to some fairly half-hearted leg kicks rather than any legit techniques; we were both on fumes. Eventually he committed to a sweep. He stepped right in to finish me off. I dug deep and with the very last of my energy - it was an all or nothing technique - I turned, pulled hard as he went for the move, threw him over my shoulder and slammed him hard for a full point.

It was my proudest moment in competition, not
only for the cleanness of the finish but also because I tapped into a reserve that was pure willpower. I was exhausted. I really expected to lose, but I pulled it off.
>>
>>35753412
Being by my mother's side as she spent winter painting. No one ever spoke during those days and my mother would often scout the beach (we lived right in front of the ocean) for materials for her paintings.

I got to pick seashells and be peaceful at that point in time. Then puberty happened for everyone but I was autistic and never developed soap opera tier social skills/desire to be at one with the drama/suddenly started caring about dating. That was the turning point.
>>
Well when i was 19, i fell in love with a girl over the internet and i'm still not over her. i'm 24 now.
it's a bittersweet memory. it feels good to think about her, but it also makes me depressed.
if you want something more specific, i like the memory of her showing me her tits. i developed a fetish for small tits because of her.
>>
I remember coming out to my best friend on the subway during our second year of university. I told him about this dumb guy I had a crush on while we were on our way to a Fuck Buttons concert. It was my first concert actually. I had rehearsed the conversation in my head the night before but in the end I didn't say what I had prepared. It usually works like that. I understand it now. The show was pretty good. We were right next to the stage, my ears were shot after. But I was pretty awkward and didn't know what to do with myself. The normies behind us were going ape like they were having the time of their lives. Good for them I guess. They ended with Hidden XS which was the song that got me into them.

That was three years ago. I guess I knew I'd remember that night but I look at it as a comfy memory now even though I was kind of uncomfortable pretty much the whole way through. Many things are like this I think. You forget the fumbling and the awkwardness but the pleasantness remains.
>>
I remember once going to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 2009, We went to the Franklin institution, I touched the Liberty Bell, I stood in the room where the Declaration of Independence was signed, I got to go inside a huge model of the human heart (I still have the T-shirt today I think) I remember being very interested in the human anatomy, so we went to a science museum where I saw the parts of a human body, my parents being impressed as I walked around, running to certain organs and identifying parts and sections of them, and we stayed at a nice hotel, overall it was a great trip.
>>
File: Peacful moon river.jpg (33KB, 389x720px) Image search: [Google]
Peacful moon river.jpg
33KB, 389x720px
>>35753412
Listening to Sweet Trip's You'll never know why album out on night walks while exploring comfy neighborhoods in my area, envisioning how things will get better.
>>
I got dangerously drunk and got hit by a motorcycle trying to find my way home.
>>
File: dont doxx ploxx.jpg (200KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
dont doxx ploxx.jpg
200KB, 500x332px
>>35754386
You Will Never Know Why is the superior Sweet Trip album. I put it on for my dad and he loved it. V:D:C is overrated in my opinion.

Noise Is A Social Skill is my absolute favorite Sweet Trip song though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXec6yYEX1k

On a similar note, last summer I moved out of a big city to a much quieter place with a beautiful park nearby (pic related). I took many walks there while listening to Bright Eyes' Digital Ash In A Digital Urn.
>>
My sister and I, after eating a meal with our parents and going to chinatown, London, spent all night laughing at memes and trumpet dog https://youtu.be/xU1jyWx49xk
>>
File: IMG_1950.jpg (43KB, 680x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1950.jpg
43KB, 680x412px
I've had intercourse and gotten blowjobs on multiple occasions.

Good mems femmes
>>
File: 1488236391429.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488236391429.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
when my memories weren't all scrambled
>>
File: Wojack silent night.jpg (119KB, 1024x752px) Image search: [Google]
Wojack silent night.jpg
119KB, 1024x752px
>>35754497
>You Will Never Know Why is the superior Sweet Trip album. I put it on for my dad and he loved it. V:D:C is overrated in my opinion.
I fully agree with you on this, although I still enjoy it, too. I wish they still made music.

The two Bright Eyes songs that I listen to the most when I go out on walks are Old Soul Song, and Four Winds. Being in a suburb community of a large city here in burgerland, I'm very fortunate to have a peaceful area to explore at night. Night walks are always so comfy.
>>
>>35753412
Had a psycho girlfriend when I was 16. I was a stabilising element for her and over about a year she got a lot better. The best memories of my life are the 3 months in the middle of our relationship. Towards the end I felt myself getting depressed and didn't want to ruin the progress she'd made with her mental health by bringing her down so I broke up with her. Hear nothing from her for a year and then I find out she's been sleeping with my best friend and a load of other people and is basically 2 steps from being a cracking whore. So I guess my plan didn't work.
>>
My trip to London is still something I like remembering, even though it wasn't even that great
>>
File: 1485753959154.jpg (28KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1485753959154.jpg
28KB, 400x388px
When i was a kid i won a big,almost life-sized tiger at a lottery in a fair.

Made me really happy.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.