[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How intelligent is your father? >father is an atheist with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (10KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 223x226px
How intelligent is your father?
>father is an atheist with a phd
>married a catholic woman who is serious about her religion because he knew progressive/atheist girls were trash
>>
>>35752956
but they're not trash, you're dad's just blatantly insecure about his intelligence and probably couldn't handle a woman that would question his pseudo-intellectual authority.

>implying atheism isn't the definitive sign that you're a literal brainlet.
>implying having a PhD isn't intellectual overcompensation

best part is, i bet you're much worse. you probably resent your dad's intelligence and distantly hold yourself as superior to him, while doubting yourself continuously because you have no way to back up your ego's delusions of grandeur.

fucking too good mate.
>>
File: 472707789_d1.jpg (121KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
472707789_d1.jpg
121KB, 640x360px
>>35753635
>you're dad
>you're dad
>you're dad

FUCK I SHOULD HAVE STOPPED WRITING RIGHT THERE. KMS FUCKING KMS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING CRINGED AT MY PIECE OF SHIT EXISTENCE FUCK THIS NIGGER EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
he is 1/4th gypsy and looks like a Pakistan native. he is also autistic, fat, 55 years old and plays model-plane simulators in his father's basement
>>
File: 1488277889533.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1488277889533.png
64KB, 658x901px
he's the smartest man i know, even though he dropped out of school after middle school and worked a miserable dead-end job all his life. i feel like he's the only person i've ever met who understands the way i think even if we don't talk all that much.

probably the proudest moment in all my life was when he mentioned in some casual conversation with people how he considers himself more intelligent than most people but that he considers me even more intelligent than himself. he's never said he's proud of me but that felt really fucking close and i cherish the memory to this day.
>>
>>35753635
>posts this
>>35753649
>then this
Wew.
>>
>>35753649
great argument man
proud of you
>>
>>35752956
Fell for the fucking roastie meme
Was awarded the Rhodes scholarship (Australian high school graduate scholarship to Oxford) and chose to marry my mum instead, being single is one of the requirements. Got a perfect GPA...at least he did degrees and a masters at an Australian uni r-right?
>>
How does he explain that something he disagrees with creates the most marriage-worthy women?
>>
My dad works IT at local hospital, sometimes does some programming here and there, former firefighter (22 year veteran).
>>
>grew up in a literal shack
>impoverished appalachian family
>went to a difficult college
>dropped out for years to work to pay tuition
>got a degree
>got a job doing programming despite having zero training in it beforehand
>was good enough at his job that they continue to employ him because the new hires don't understand the system like he does

he's smarter than me for sure
he thinks i'm much smarter than him though
little does he know his child is a brainlet who just figured out how to do minimal work and still get all As in high school/college
summa cum laude is meaningless
>>
>>35752956
Well he's a doctor of medicine

But I hate him because he's a fucking cunt all the time
>>
I can beat him at chess.
>>
He has a JD from Harvard and if I say who he married it might be too revealing
>>
>>35754126
did you and your siblings inherit their intelligence?
>>
>>35753938
because women's liberty, while a rational notion for humanity, is foolish for marital and family stability.
>>
>>35753938
women's rights were a mistake. women lack a personal ethic compass and they only get their morals from outside pressure. no such notion as honor for them.
>>
>>35753635
>>35753649
>saying someone is insecure about his intelligence
>mistyped a word and instantly call out his own mistake before anyone does because insecure af
why haven't you kill yourself yet anon?
>>
>>35752956
>father spent 17 years after high school "finding himself"
>went back to college and married an asian kid who converted to his jooish religion
>became fairly successful, but wife got cancer
>cancer cured
>celebrate with a fourth(!) baby
>fourth baby triggers cancer
>extremely anti-abortion, both father and mother
>father convinces mother to have abortion
>mother dies anyways
baka
>>
It feels like that nigga is always 2 steps ahead but I play it cool and shit gets by when I act retarded. ( I might really be retarded though).
>>
>>35752956
>atheism makes your father intelligent

nigga are you baiting
>>
He is a farmer with a lot of practical intelligence. Guy's a McGyver and can solve pretty much any practical problem you throw at him. Something's broken?
>Do I not need to repair it now?
throw it in the garage
>Do I need to repair it now?
take parts from other broken stuff in the garage and apply it to repair the newly broken thing
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.