[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: times you`ve had outbursts of anger or incredible acts of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

ITT: times you`ve had outbursts of anger or incredible acts of violence.

>when I was 7-9 I beat the shit out of my older brother with a baseball bat
>Used to shoot BB pellets at kids in a playground when i was 13 a lot
>When i was 14 I did a break and enter, for no reason other than breaking things.
>When I was 16 I was with my friends in a car, stuck a baseball bat out the window and hit a kid we knew. That we didn't like. Put him in a wheel chair, never got caught
>17, I used to live on a native reserve, people hate white people there. Got in a fight and had a knife pulled on me. I got cut a little and manage to get the knife from him, but stabbed him in the arm a few times

Now that I'm 22 I go hunting. Shooting animals and watching the gore really helps.

I'm positive im a sociopath or something like that.
>>
>mommy takes tempature
>thermometer goes in ass
>feel suddenly enraged
>grab dog by tail and swing it at my moms head
>pull thermometer out from my ass
>shove it into the dogs ass
>yank it out
>it yelps and poops
>there is now poop on my moms bed
>I (still in a fit of rage) knock down my moms dresser
>dad walks in
>im trapped under dresser screaming and flailing
>mom is crying
>poop on bed
>get grounded and cant play tony hawk pro skater
>>
File: 1462825820967.jpg (298KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462825820967.jpg
298KB, 800x600px
>>35751335
>fourth grade
>school bully starts beating the shit out of me every day
>teacher won't do shit even though he's been reported multiple times
>parents are apathetic and won't do shit even though I'm coming home with marks
>eventually can't handle it
>get to recess
>wait til he goes to the bathroom
>follow behind him
>wait around corner til I know he's at a urinal
>walk in grab the back of his head and slam his face into the piping part
>kick him while he's down then run out
>teacher asks him what happened but he won't say who did it
>follow him again next day and wait til he's at the paper towel dispenser
>do the same thing but smash his head into the dispenser
>realize he's a bitch at this point and start jumping him in the bathroom randomly
>his mother eventually changes his schools because he's scared of getting bullied
>he never says who did and I kept quite and became an anonymous hero among the nerds
>>
i thought someone in my house ate my pizza so i punched a hole in the wall
>>
>be me one month ago
>work at hungry howies, aunt is district manager
>treated like shit by co workers, dont know why
>one day i lose it. say some words to my co workers
>walk to door and yell "FUCK YOU ALL I QUIT"
>aunt still won't talk to me
>>
beat the shit out of a friend once because they wanted to fight. we disagree about politics - they're some trump supporting racist and i'm actually just super evil in the opposite direction. they were trying to beat me up because i'm a girl and they wanted to cop a feel but also they're autistic and get upset when other people disagree with them. grabbed their throat and squeezed it until they cried. i don't like fighting but at some point i get impatient. i still feel bad.
>>
>tfw only burst of anger was back when I was young and didn't know how to punch properly back at the start of high school

Sort of lucky I guess, the guy just punched me in the face for looking at him and ran off, so I chased him down and punched him a lot, but I done that thing where you're punching the surface of what you're intending to hit instead of trying to hit through it.
>>
>>35751805
I never got in a fight when I was younger. Mostly because people knew If I got pissed off I got really pissed.

>>35751931
I've never done that. I've always been very even tempered, but I get proper dangerous when I get angry.
>>35751983
Don't feel bad for defending your beliefs or defending yourself.
>>35751989
Yeah, sounds like it was just a highschool fight.
>>
>>35751335
>3 yrs old, brother is using PC and I want to play. Bite him hard, multiple times on the back. He might still have scars.
>6 yrs old, some girl is hugging me, I want her to stop. Bite her, drawing blood.
>recently, due to psychosis, multiple violent impulses take over my brain, like stabbing my S.O or poisoning all the people at a gettogether or choking out this bitch in my dance class.

I want to start hunting and fishing.
>>
>>35752098
i don't ever want to hurt anyone. beliefs or whatever else. we're born into a cruel, terrible place and i envision myself exiting this world having existed to make others smile. not hurt.
>>
>>35752124
Depending on where you are, you might not be able to.

Mental illness and what not prohibit you getting guns in canada. It's why I'm not diagnosed with sociopathy or whatever. I've gone to doctors for it but not officially diagnosed.

If you go hunting, make sure to put your arm way in the deer chest and puncture the diaphragm with your hand. Then pull the esophagus with your hand. IT's the proper way to guy it anyway.
>>
>be me
>be yesterday
>windows saying theres a virus every 6 seconds
>know i cant restart because i dont know password
>get angrier
>start smashing keyboard
>scream
>bang head against wall
>turn speakers off
>cry
>go to sleep
>>
File: yj8j8UQ.jpg (24KB, 355x369px) Image search: [Google]
yj8j8UQ.jpg
24KB, 355x369px
>>35751983
>literally every /r9k/ bait trope in the same post
>>
>>35752098
>I never got in a fight when I was younger. Mostly because people knew If I got pissed off I got really pissed.
I grew up in a tiny backwoods town, fighting was a pastime to the point where unless someone was in danger it was ignored most of the time and they'd just threaten to tell your parent the next time they saw them
>>
>>35752337
no shitting this is 100% true. I actually met this person on r9k.
>>
File: 1467312736425.jpg (29KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1467312736425.jpg
29KB, 412x430px
>>35752365
I grew up on a town of 15k up until 14. Then moved to native reserves around the country.

The only time I got into actual fighting when I was young was play fighting, but that ended up in me kicking my friends ass. Normally taking a few people to stop me.
>>
>>35752451
my entire highschool 9-12 was 500 people and that was the biggest class ever, they were getting worried they might have to build a bigger school
>>
>>35751335
>in spanish class
>connected desks
>trying to sleep
>kid rolls a pencil at me
>stare at him
>roll it back
>he does it again
>glare at him
>roll it back
>he does it again
>I keep the pencil
>sweet relief

>few minutes later
>rolls another pencil at me
>glare again
>keep the pencil
>he does it again
>grab pencil
>stand up
>stab him repeatedly in the arm with pencil
>blood all over
>sit back down
>try to sleep again
>security comes in
>takes me to locked room
>go to sleep
>>
>>35751335
I failed to win a fight even though I brought a bike lock with me once. The rest was legit animal abuse I actually regret, one because I was a stupid kid and the other because the available alternative was worse. I don't want to talk about either.

I usually take it out on other players in video games or let the rage boil over in some kind of murderous fantasy. Usually makes me move quicker so it just looks like I'm working harder than usual. It just feels so good imagining breaking a certain someone's beak of a nose. Just smashing them into a wall or pinning them to the ground and smashing the cartilage. I don't have the guts to follow through but the fantasy and exhilaration is addicting enough to satisfy my craving for violence. Besides that, I could only do it once if I did it in real life. I can do it in my head as many times as I please.

I only ever got the murderous impulses after training a second personality to retain my anger since I feared becoming a pushover. I had way too much time on my hands and a fascination with berserkers. I wanted to emulate them but I don't have access to the drugs that do that, so I replicated the feeling. Every time I do it I get a headache, my stomach starts boiling over and I can barely restrain my facial expressions from showing that I might a bit unhinged. Think of the biggest smile you could muster, that's what it'd look like if I didn't hide it. I found out sleeping resets the burnout post-rage.

I really like this topic. It's super edgy but going berserk sincerely helps manage my anger. I don't usually get to talk about it.
>>
>>35752630

OP here. I actually really enjoy blood a lot. Like it gets me super excited. Not like getting horny or anything, but I get excited in the sense that i get a really warm good feeling inside me.

Like when I went hunting. pic related. I cut open the body of the deer and put my hand inside. It felt so warm. so satisfying. I pushed my hand through the diaphram even though you're suppose to use a knife. All the ripping noises were amazing. tearing the throat out and the lungs and hear.

I need help, but holy fuck I feel so good when I do it. I shouldn't be allowed to own a gun.

I also am training to be a paramedic. So I can get my fill on a daily basis.
>>
>>35752729
For me it's the violence in general. I don't think I've ever been able to imagine the pain the recipient feels, never really focused on that. Receiving pain just makes my rage rise higher these days. The last time I did a large amount of heavy labor I overstrained myself so bad I needed to rest for a couple weeks before my muscles stopped hurting, I just couldn't stop working hard. Same reason I walk instead of exercise if I ever go outside casually, I just wanna go all out and destroy my body in the process. Can't even pace myself, I'd probably kill myself if I went to a gym.

Just don't go killing your patients aye?
>>
Someone drank out of my cup so I apologized and refilled it for them
>>
>>35752838
Naturally. I know there is a time and place for everything. Although... I might get my hands dirtier than needed.
>>
File: Yeti_SkiFree.jpg (41KB, 500x694px) Image search: [Google]
Yeti_SkiFree.jpg
41KB, 500x694px
When i was in year 6, some roastie bitch was giving me shit about me being big so i tried holding in my anger until i started crying. She started laughing at me and pointing out to other classmates so i lost it and punched the shit out of her and knocked her into the next room within the space of 3 seconds and drew blood. Strangely enough, she was alot more friendly to me afterwards.
>>
File: th_b6488ee3.gif (96KB, 160x157px) Image search: [Google]
th_b6488ee3.gif
96KB, 160x157px
>14 years old
>mowing the lawn
>always have to mow under these low as fuck trees
>would push the branches out of the way
>branch slips out of my hand
>hits me directly in the eye, crash into tree
>punch the tree out of anger, fracturing my hand
>at this point I have blacked out in rage
>stumble off the now broken lawn mower
>throw my shoes across the yard
>my dad comes outside and we almost start fighting
>run into the house and start the shower
>sit in the shower while getting hounded at by my parents
>>
>>35751983
how tall are you
perverted
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.