[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got in an argument with a young black male on PSN over Ninja

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1439395675367.jpg (45KB, 500x824px) Image search: [Google]
1439395675367.jpg
45KB, 500x824px
I got in an argument with a young black male on PSN over Ninja Storm. I wanted you guys' opinion on how well I used applied my 4chan banter skills to roast this guy. Keep in mind this is my only social interaction (outside of 4chan) for weeks.
Here's the unaltered conversation:

>U are a shitty and annoying ass player
>I smack yo ass if i seen u in person
You're literally trash the only way you can win is by jumping in the air the whole time like a pussy faggot and hiding behind your supports. Glad I could make you this frustrated with your life though, it's pretty funny
>I aint frustrated u just shitty and that becuz u keep using ultimate jutsu shitty bitch
Because you keep wasting your subs like a retard, I'm not gonna do that jumping shit with you
>Just shut the fuck up u ass and annoying this yo life
You also use the most basic try hard supports in the game, everyone has been using Tobi and Shino since NS2
>But i change up u use the same shit fucking fag i smack yo ass on my momma
Ninja storm seems to be all you have going for you since you sent me such a butthurt message about the game. Can you stop crying for like 5 minutes please?
>Nah im out getting money broke bitch i just do this when im chilling
From the way you talk it sounds like you're poor as fuck and this is all you have since you live in a ghetto. I feel for you, you must be suicidal or some shit.
>What? First i dont live in the ghetto and if i was poor y tf would i waste money on ps4
You honestly sound like you're 12. This immense butthurt can only come from children
>im not butthurt i was letting u know how much u suck
>and bitch do i look 12 like u dont see that picture
You only sent the message because you were so shook by how much I made you cry which resulted in this cringey shit you've been sending me
>>
>No u just were shitty and annoying so i thought i would tell u bout yourself somebody needed to
Lmao dude your life is a joke. Just hang yourself, your boss at your minimum wage job won't miss you.
>im mines a joke yours most definitely is and i dont work for minimum wage i rather sell drugs if i had too my last resort

What did he mean by this? I just stopped replying at this point because I realized that I must have really hurt the poor kid because he was just making no sense in his replies anymore, trying his hardest to make a comeback. Sorry if this whole thing sounded really autistic, I just thought it would be interesting to share it with you guys and have you guys give suggestions as to what I should say in this situation.
>>
>>35750703
oh shit you play storm 4? add me nigga. please dont itachi fireball jutsu me to the death. that's some rage quit shit
>>
>>35750780
Post your username. Also, there are several tricks to avoiding Itachi's fireball spam, his fireballs are the weakest in the game
>>
>>35750816
Dinolover2007, if that's not it then put an underscore between the name and year. And yeah they are but since this is my first naruto game, I'm still kinda garbage. I'm still learning how to block lol
>>
>>35750996
I can teach you, buddy. I'll add you sometime tomorrow, I'm gonna call it a night soon.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.