[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://kron4.com/2017/03/22/teens-c heesy-prom-proposal-to-g

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0463.png (683KB, 711x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0463.png
683KB, 711x488px
http://kron4.com/2017/03/22/teens-cheesy-prom-proposal-to-girl-with-down-syndrome-goes-viral/amp/

Well /r9k/? Whats your excuse for not asking a Down's syndrome girl to prom back when you were in high school?
>>
>>35750668
She probably would have rejected me too
>>
Chad has a heart of fucking gold
>>
>more virtue signaling
>>
>>35750668
is he a pedobear then?
>>
>>35750668
there is some predatory type shenanigans going on here, this hillbilly from kansas is hard for tards
>>
>>35750668
literally why nigger
do you need the approval of internet strangers so much that you would feign affection for a retard?
>>
File: 1471558023942.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471558023942.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
>>35750668
I don't understand why people do this like "look at me I'm taking a girl with down syndrome to prom" gotta cop a picture and an entire cuckbook post about it, why not just take the girl out and make her happy without the publicity stunt
>>
>>35750668
are there any bots that actually even went to prom? I didn't.
>>
>>35751205

I did and I hated every second of it
>>
>L-look at what a good person I am!
Fuck these people.
>>
>>35751205
>>35751787
We didn't even have one at my little boarding school for boys in the country, but if we did I certainly would not have attended even if they invited girls over.
>>
>>35751205
>be a senior in highschool
>become super good friends with a grill 2 years below me in my band class
>fall absolutely head over heels for her
>not 'hot' but I thought she was beautiful with a heart of fucking gold
>fast forward 3 months or so we become super close
>work up enough courage to ask her to prom
>make a big card/sign thing for her and walk up to her and ask shaking like Michael j fox
>she says yes
>prom day comes and she looks amazing I can't believe it
>go eat with our prom group with a bunch a friend's
>get to the place where prom is held
>dance for a while to normie hiphop having loads of fun
>got to slow dance a couple of times can't believe I'm here
>go home with group to friends house to hang and shit
>its time for me to go
>hug her and she says "I had fun with you"
>i heard "I love you"
>smile and say see you later
>text her when I get home confessing my love for her and how I can't believe she said she loved me
>"I said I had fun with you"
>i had never felt so devoid of happiness in my life when she said that
>things start going downhill from there
>graduate and see her at that school sometimes
It still hurts and it was a year ago
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.