[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to be talkative >try to be funny >everyone ends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1484822994814.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1484822994814.png
42KB, 655x509px
>try to be talkative
>try to be funny
>everyone ends up ignoring me
>happens both irl and on the internet

it's always been like this, i'm sick of it
i just wanna be a funny guy people want to be around
why? why does it seem so easy for other people? how do they do it? it's like they're just naturals

i have no redeeming qualities and i thought this would be the only thing that would make people like me but apparently not
the only people who have ever pretended to like me literally only do it because of pity or to take advantage of me and mock me with their real friends

what did i do to deserve this?
>>
Just get a bunch of mints to give to people.
Then give yourself a neat name like, I dunno, Mark the Mint-Man or something. You'll be a hit!
>>
just carry bananas with you. bananas are the funny stuff you'll start noticing almost right away
>>
This happened to me at the beach. Went on a trip with some aquaintances and I was able to carry myself well. Trying to be funny ends in silence and I turn into a third wheel. What I saw in them was that they were juat genuinely friendly/funny/natural. Perhaps "trying" isnt the answer for us OP. But what is?
>>
File: 267286262.jpg (40KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
267286262.jpg
40KB, 640x634px
>>35750740
>>35750776
stop making fun of meeee

>>35750800
i don't know anon, maybe we're just supposed to be beta losers forever
>>
>>35750540
It is hard. From my experience, it's kind of a state of mind. It's hard to explain, but you have to get in touch with the other person. Suppress your fear, or at least make them shut up for a while. I'm 26, and only starting to grasp that. The good news is that it's possible, although fucking hard.
>>
>>35750836
truth is, no one will like you if you don't like yourself. instead of trying to fit into other people's perceptions of you, just be yourself
>>
Get high on something, I find people especially women gravitate towards me when Im high like they also want to get high and fuck.
>>
>>35750836
>stop making fun of meeee
cute
>>
>>35750837
i don't know anon, i think i know what state of mind you're talking about but when i'm in it it's like i'm just being a retard laughing by myself while everyone else is more annoyed than anything else

>>35750924
but how can i like myself if there's nothing to like about me?

>>35750944
pretty sad to only have people like you because you do drugs

>>35751014
don't be fooled by my cute anime girl pic now anon, i'm just some regular ugly dude just like any other dumb amimeposter
>>
>>35751190
From what I can conclude as of now is that being a cool person comes down to having a well rounded peraonality (humor, emotions, intellect, etc) but also having some deviations in your own life (hobbies, activities specific to you, e t) Maybe thats why other anon claims the getting high thing can open a new door for us. Id agree with him, you'd probably have a better chance fondling and getting closer to some qts while drunk/high then you would sober.
>>
>>35751300
i guess it could help you out but at this point i don't even care about relationships or sex anon, all i want is to make friends but i feel like i'm giving up on that too
>>
>>35750540
Hey man. I've been there, trust me. I was kicked out of my parent's house for being a little shit. I just want you to know HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JK! YOU'RE A FUCKING FREAK! FUCK YOU!
>>
>know I can be funny and say some funny or witty stuff every now and then
>it's always spur of the moment bullshit that I wouldn't have thought of beforehand
>try to be funny forcefully sometimes
>suddenly can't tell a joke for shit
>get nervous as fuck telling the joke and/or it comes out awkwardly

I need to conquer my fear of people not laughing at my jokes.
>>
>>35751522
exquisite meme, anon

>>35751532
well you can always laugh for them in case it doesn't work out
you're gonna have at least one person laughing at your joke no matter what so it's a win/win
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.