[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you believe a relationship between a introverted man and a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3894.jpg (92KB, 775x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3894.jpg
92KB, 775x720px
do you believe a relationship between a introverted man and a extroverted woman could work out?
>>
it works out in sitcoms, doesn't it?
but seriously you'd eventually grow to dislike each other.
>>
supposedly opposites attract, and the novelty of being with someone different from you might be entertaining/intriguing at first, but like >>35749758 said, it seems like it would turn into resentment and conflict after the novelty wore off.
>>
she can bring you out of your shell, anon :3
>>
>>35749723
Not unless the guy is better looking than the girl
>>
No relationship between any type of man and women can really work out. Only men are capable of love. Fuck boys or you'll never be happy
>>
>>35749723
>>35750278

It will work but you still have to be alpha. Your introversion cant mean youre a total pussy.

Extroverted chicks get A LOT of attention because they are out there. You have to compete with that.

"Introvert" to girls means "the strong silent type".
>>
>>35749723
I've seen a lot of romance anime with those type of people in them. My parents are that way and they aren't divorced, so probably.
>>
>>35750347
you literally don't understand what "alpha" means

There's ACTUAL definitions for these words. They do NOT have fucking subjective meanings you dumb fuck.
>>
>>35749723
I think your question should be

>do you believe a relationship between a introverted man and a woman could work out?

And the answer is no
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.