[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're just sitting there minding your own business, when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: imperial.jpg (49KB, 355x476px) Image search: [Google]
imperial.jpg
49KB, 355x476px
You're just sitting there minding your own business, when this bitch comes up to you and farts in your face, how do you respond?
>>
>>35749374
Grab her by the waist spin her around and stare directly into her eyes with my gace an inch from her.
Hold her in place with one hand and slide the other down the back of her pants.
Stick my middle finger up her butthole and wiggle it around, grinding my knuckle into the side of her rectum.
>>
>>35749374
if she is my guest or someone of my family guest, i would slap her so hard that even pimp would say damn.
>>
>>35749374
>act visibly unshaken
>give condescending face like are you serious?
>wait.
>stew in it
>get up when erection is visibly twitching through pants
>MAKE DAMN sure she sees
>look at it
>comedically scratch neck orand or head
>sit back down and try to cross legs and hide it
ball is in her court
>>
>>35749428
Good ihg
>>
I would respond with a wild erection and try to hide my shame
>>
>>35751570
>respond with a wild erection
Wu-ho-what?
>>
KNOCK THAT BITCH THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>35751720
Theb I knoc u out
>>
Looks like a tranny.

miojetjhpetht
>>
>>35749374

That's a man, baby. Y-yeah!
>>
File: Recreational_Nuke.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Recreational_Nuke.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
Well she just violated the NAP so you know where we go from there
>>
>>35752211

Wrong. N-huh!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.