[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All of a sudden remember whn oldest bro bit mommy for touching

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

All of a sudden remember whn oldest bro bit mommy for touching his ps2.
Cant remember if he was playing socom or final fantasy online at the time.

She sent him to a juvenile working farm for a hazy indeterminate amount of months.
>>
Oh. Dysfunctional family thred
>>
>>35749291
>something similar in my family
>went away
>brother beat the everloving shit out of me two separate times in front of me and they didnt call the police on him
>messed up my psych and social life in public school
>wouldn't let me change schools
>stuck with shit rep
>became loner and lacked social practice
>now about to graduate uni
>parents did something the past few months, small things that really set me off
>ignoring them and not talking to them at all
>blocked mom's cell phone number
>only talk to dad to ask what's for dinner
>every few weeks they get mad at me
>been 4 months now
>talked them out of kicking me out a couple of weeks ago

not sure where im going with this but i want them to admit that sending me away was wrong and fucked up on so many levels
>>
>>35749635
>in front of me
in front of them
>>
>>35749635
Shet.
That sucks?

Im not good with this part.
I have consumed your content.
I am struggling to make a "comment"
>>
File: Wagecuck.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Wagecuck.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>35749291
I can get behind this

>Be me in high school
>Badly depressed since middle school but didn't get diagnosed until after I graduated hs
>Never really complained or anything bc I just thought it was how everyone was all the time
>On school days I was pretty okay because I spent all day away from home, cept for dinner time
>At dinner time my family would either sit in silence or make passive aggressive jabs at eachother, which very often resulted in screaming contests
>On weekends I tried to sleep over at friends houses but almost never could because I had maybe 4 friends and they weren't very close friends
>Woke up on these mornings at perhaps 7:30, 8:00 to hear my grandmother (Mother was kill, father was druggie) and my sister screaming at eachother
>Both cursing and wishing death upon one another
>Almost Every. Single. Time, My grandmother would scream
>"If you don't stop being a little bitch, you're going to end up a fucking loser like your brother."
>Heard this shouted almost every weekend until I moved out
>Eventually heard it almost every single DAY when I graduated and got a second shift job
>Worked 40 hours a week and got to bed at maybe 3 am on a good night, still had to wake up every morning to hear my Grandmother and sister screaming their hatred at one another, usually referring to me as a failure in the process

Those are just the most salient memories. I could go farther back, to perhaps before my mothers death, if any feelbots/Sick Fucks are interested.
>>
File: fuck.png (323KB, 1041x695px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
323KB, 1041x695px
>>35749635
I would suggest moving out asap. Okay so no shit, but I'm just giving some advice, even if it is obvious as fuck, but seriously, a lot of people feel stuck but there are more ways than you'd think of, I know plenty of people who've done it, often very poor people without many obvious places to turn. You get surprising results when you're willing to get creative.
>>
>>35749693
all they say is bullshit about forgiveness or moving on from the past

bitch i only stopped caring at the time because you threatened to send me back. also not my fault you had to pay court fees/lawyer fees because you sent me away

got the old police report too with the available records
>mom tells lying account (small lies about the events in a voluntary statement), with keywords my dad always says about me being "out of control"
>month before my dad shows me pictures of county juvenile and says this is where i might end up
>day of calls me messed up and that i need to be locked up
>tells mom over intercom to call the cops
>hear from open mic she was telling them our address within 9 seconds of dad saying that
>while im in dont advocate for my immediate release which leads me to stay longer
>more time missed from middle school
>have to do juvenile probation for first 2 years of HS because of it
>have violent charge on my record which disqualifies me from government jobs
>whole time they threaten to make calls to send me back if i refuse to step in line
>meanwhile brother is the biggest shithead ever and constantly disobeying them and nothing happens to them
>including beating me up in front of them
>try to get CPS involved and nothing happens
>try to get brother arrested for beating me up and nothing happens (parents forced me to go to school right after it happens and i have was crying with a fucked up face with bleeding shoulder from where he bit me and ripped a small bit of flesh out, still have teeth marks)
>fucking family cat gets riled up and bits my ankle while brother is attacking me
>>
>>35749809
want to milk them for free rent and food until i save up money for a house, also dont have full time job lined up and i graduate in 6 weeks

internship will last until august if i dont quit but that is only part time 28hrs/week and at 20/hr

my parents have expectations of me and im wililng to give it to them but they need to admit their hairbrained foul ups. wont even admit they lied and just claim they dont remember or it was 8 years ago so i should get over it

literally caused the worst time of my life and permenantly altered my future so youre going to hear it

>mom would rather cry and say shitty apology with no meaning behind it
>dad just says move on and it was deserved because of (insert lies and embellished story here)

i was making really cool friends too at 14 and they all got scared away with all the dumb rumors that spread at the time
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.