[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stop someone from talking to you when they keep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3565.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3565.png
2MB, 1334x750px
How do you stop someone from talking to you when they keep bothering you robots
>>
I usually just pick the most inappropriate time to walk away. Like, when they're in the middle of a thought i'll be like "lol, thats so weird!" and i'm out.
>>
>>35748865
What if its a situation where you cant really walk away
>>
>>35748974

Gentle refusal to continue the conversation works sometimes (answering qith nothing but nods and one word answers or complete silence). If its the sort of person who doesn't get the hint, then you're going to have to nut up and point blank tell them to stop bothering you.
>>
Please just say something. I keep talking to my oneitis because I'm delusional. If you're bothered just tell them they will stop or at least I would
>>
>>35749053
Some guy in my class that i sorta know from hs keeps annoying me i even moved desks but after every test he'll still find a way to ask me "what did you get??" "Oh lol you gotta study more" and laugh at his own jokes i just need him to shut the hell up for once
>>
>>35748793
ignoring them usually works.
they will get tired, eventually....
>>
>>35749173

Flip out on him one day. Make him feel like a dickhead. Embarrass him. He'll leave you alone after that.
>>
>>35749308
>humiliate him because he likes you but can't take a hint

Or you could be a little less rude and be subtle about it but whatever
>>
Flat, to the point responses. I personally use "it don't matter" all the time
>>
have you tried headphones or earbuds
>>
>>35749308
I was thinking about insulting him in a joking matter today but something like
>>35749053 might work better just flat out ignoring him/being serious
>>
>>35748865
>lol, thats so weird
Im black

Thid dont work on black people
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.