[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PSA: If you like mustard on anything, or even by itself then

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: Aizen smug.png (170KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Aizen smug.png
170KB, 640x480px
PSA: If you like mustard on anything, or even by itself then you have shit taste in condiments. That is all.
>>
Chicago-bot here

Chicago style hotdogs (what I've grown up eating since late 1980's) come with a slice of a pickle, some relish, onions, and some of that sweet sweet mustard. 40% of the final product is mustard, if I must be exact.

And fuck you, op, they are delicious.
>>
If you don't like mustard, you are a child.
>>
File: IMG_1957.png (161KB, 534x629px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1957.png
161KB, 534x629px
>>35748517
>tfw hate mustard

as long as you dont put ketchup on your hotdo youre good in my book
>>
>>35748717
Ah the classic "If you don't like X then you're a child" argument. It's funny because you can apply it to anything, I could easily say "If you don't like ketchup, you're a child." Or "If you don't like this specific movie, you're a child.

You see why that argument is pointless, and stupid? Because it can be applied to anything, it's subjective and you're judging someone's maturity off a subjective thing. I said you had SHIT TASTE in condiments if you liked mustard, I didn't say it made you a child for liking it. You can be an adult and not like mustard, I'm just telling people who like they have shit taste.

So your argument doesn't hold water at all. \

>>35748760
I do, because I'd rather put ketchup then mustard on it, even I had to choose between the two.
>>
File: 1486339770126.jpg (27KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
1486339770126.jpg
27KB, 500x398px
>mfw I like ketchup, mustard, AND relish on my burgers and hotdogs
>>
what about mustard ketchup n relish
on a hotdog

or a chili cheese dog with ketchup?
>>
>>35748517
Mustard is healthy for you
Mayo is not.
>>
File: Gucci.jpg (112KB, 1125x837px) Image search: [Google]
Gucci.jpg
112KB, 1125x837px
>>35748816
>mfw I order all my burgers without vegetables and just get ketchup, bacon and cheese.

>>35748841
>chili cheese dog with ketchup?

Why the fuck would you put ketchup on a chili cheese dog? It doesn't need it, I never put anything on a chili cheese dog. It already has chili and cheese, that's plenty, it doesn't need anything else.

You're disgusting, never post in my thread again.
>>
>>35748789
Mustard has a strong taste so children avoid it for the same reason they avoid spicy food. Their taste buds are still new and sensitive. He's not calling you a child I think, he is saying your have child-like taste buds.
>>
>>35748879
lol okay I'll post again just for you
Nothing screams obesity and death like a cheese covered hotdog loaded full of hot thick chili topped with some ketchup just to spiff it up
Goddamn these are delicious
>>
>>35748517
Classic pleb opinion. Protip: most of your favourite condiments probably contain mustard in varying amounts.
>>
>>35748517
>tfw put Dijon mustard on my pineapple pizzas
I'm the real robot
>>
>>35748934
>He's not calling you a child I think, he is saying your have child-like taste buds

That's different, you can say someone has a child-like palate I suppose but it's still subjective taste at the end of the day. Some adults don't like bitter/spicy food, doesn't really make them immature just because they don't like it. I heard the same argument with beer, like how some adults hate the way beer tastes even though it's considered "mature" to drink it anyway.

I just think the entire "child-like" palate argument is groundless. At the end of the day you're basically judging someone because of their subjective taste in food.

>>35748989
Not enough to actually taste it though, so not a problem to me.

>>35748990
>tfw put balsamic vinaigrette on my ham, pineapple, and sausage pizza.
>>
>>35748517

>Implying honey mustard hasn't been mathematically proven as the best dipping sauce for tendies
>>
>>35749462
I never said I hated honey mustard, I said I hated mustard. There is a difference, honey mustard is good and tasty, while regular mustard is not.

>Inb4 HE LIKES SWEET THINGS AND NOT BITTER THINGS!!! WHAT A CHILD!!
>>
>>35749562
What's it like having asperges?
>>
I'm going to need you to apologize to the great city of Chicago right now
>>
>>35748517
Mustard>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ketchup

But both are for children. Use hot sauce (real stuff, not vinegar sauce) or mayonnaise like a real human bean.
>>
File: inglehoffer.jpg (49KB, 404x500px) Image search: [Google]
inglehoffer.jpg
49KB, 404x500px
Everyone I know who "hates mustard" hates it because they've only had the basic Heinz yellow mustard. Get some of this shit, it's dank as fuck.
>>
>>35748517
i bet u like ketchup
>>
>>35748517
I don't like:
>mustard
>ketchup
>hot sauce
>mayonaise
>salsa
>steak sauce
>ranch
>relish
>horse radish
>nacho cheese
that shit is just NO.
>>
File: 1470893695786.png (28KB, 422x275px) Image search: [Google]
1470893695786.png
28KB, 422x275px
>>35748517
I'm eh with mustard but I loke honey mustard. Goes good with cold cut sandwiches.
>>
File: 1470671931833.jpg (25KB, 440x470px) Image search: [Google]
1470671931833.jpg
25KB, 440x470px
>>35748517
mustard is the king of all condiments
>OP is a ketchicuck
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.