[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that if you've ever... > had a genuine,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 9

File: neet.jpg (163KB, 1006x706px) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
163KB, 1006x706px
Daily reminder that if you've ever...

> had a genuine, close relationship with either a male or female at any point in your life....
> held a girl's hand, kissed a girl. had sex (same logic applies to gays..)
> had one personal friend
> enjoyed normie-tier movies/anime/entertainment

Then you're not a fucking robot. No ifs, no buts, that's the fucking end of it all.
>>
>>35748335
Are you proud or somerthing of being a robot? Seriously?
>>
>>35748404

I'm definitely not unhappy. I may be a robot, but I am not a neet. I have a job, a prettttty comfy and spacious apartment with a city view, and a shit ton of money saved up since I don't buy anything or spend money on anyone.

Everybody here feels like they need to be pitied.. but a real robot is happy with his situation and wouldn't have it any either way. I don't hate normies or envy them.. I actually love being alone, getting to work a job I enjoy that involves minimal interaction, and spending half of every day as I please.
>>
>>35748512
>job
>robot
kys
>>
OP is almost certainly a normie by this metric.
>>
>>35748594

I am the real robot, despite having a job. All of you gays with your depraved homolust threads are NOT robots.. if you seek sexual gratification through this board or anywhere else.. then you are not a robot.
>>
>>35748512

>Happy
>Robot

kys faggot
>>
>>35748512
what is your job??? origionally unorigional
>>
>>35748512
You can't take money to the grave with you anon, put a down placement on a house in the next 5 years, they are about to get affordable
>>
>>35748632

The only real robot is one who is happy with being a robot... If you are depressed and suicidal from loneliness then you are literally a fucking normie... True robots thrive only off of loneliness and are only perfectly happy when completely alone.
>>
>>35748335
Daily reminder that you can't be a robot if you're self aware enough to know you're a robot or you self identify as a robot just to try and be different from normies..
>>
>>35748643

I work as a freelance editor and do some pentesting/white hat security stuff on the side.
>>
>>35748697

Daily reminder that this is bullshit and you only felt the need to respond with this because you realized that no matter how much you hate yourself.. you are not a robot.
>>
>>35748335
i know im not a robot.

did i ever claim to be?

I come here to laugh at you guys.
>>
>>35748780
No, I just felt the need to post this because it's true that you can't pretend to be a robot and you are pretending. I'm not a robot.
>>
yo shut your bitch ass up nigger. You have no idea what its like to be somebody that wants more. A robot isnt some binary yes or no, a robot is somebody that isnt human, somebody who doesnt fucking fit in with the rest of you. Piece of dogshit mother fucker I've had relationships, i've had friends, i've had a life and you know what? I'm single, a total fucking loser just barely scraping by unable to fit in anywhere. You are what kills this fucking place. My life is a goddamn nightmare. Nothing has ever been good in it. Its lies, smoke and mirrors. Nothing good has come from anything i've done. All my choices have been wrong. Nobody stays and im more alone than you are. I bet you have parents that actually give a flying fuck. Fuck you op your a worthless fucking coward. You arent even worthy of being a robot your a worthless little bitch.
>>
>>35748697
this is very true, i agree
>>
>>35748812

I'm not pretending. This is is how I've lived my entire life, swear to God. (I'm semi-religious, so that actually means something to me.)

>>35748875

Nope, sorry. If you've had friends and relationships then there is zero ways that you could be one of us. Go make a roastie hate thread somewhere else.
>>
>>35748335
>implying one would want the title of robot in the first

Anon, please, my sides
>>
>>35748943

Well, of course, normies would never want that title. It's the complete inverse of how you live your lives.
>>
>>35748512
>robot
>happy

Pick one, famalam.
>>
>>35748335
>enjoyed normie-tier movies/anime/entertainment
This is a bit much. We're just being posers if we instantly dismiss anything popular.
>>
>>35748971

How stupid do you have to be to need this explained to you: if you consider yourself a "robot" and are unhappy... then that means you hate or are concerned with the way your life is going... it means you want to be normie.. and have relationships, and friends. Like I've said before, a true robot does not seek these things because loneliness is happiness.
>>
File: 1484365277567.jpg (6KB, 250x164px) Image search: [Google]
1484365277567.jpg
6KB, 250x164px
>>35748966
>be autistic robot for a good part of two years
>claw my way out of a depression hell
>slowly get better, financially, romantically and emotionally
>almost go into normie territory
>find myself looking back at the pit of robotness with utter terror of when the day wil lcome when I slip

Just fuck my shit up, senpai.
>>
>>35748942
Yeah but you still aren't a robot. Whether you want to be or not. You're a failed normie. Real robots aren't aware of themselves or their surroundings and find their lives fine just fine. They won't make threads praising their lifestyle or trying to prove they are not normies. Real Robots are either autistic, close to autistic, mentally ill, or socially challenged.
>>
>>35748982

Normie-tier entertainment isn't as broad as you think it is. I'll define it on my own terms; for me, normie-tier entertainment is anything that features...

>main characters having sex
>main characters doing drugs
>main characters who are witty and suave
>>
>y-you're not a robot!
>n-no you're not a robot!
Shit thread lads.
>>
>>35748335
>i had a genuine close relationship with someone
>i had gf's, had sex, not anymore though
>i have a best frined
>i enjoy some movies, and music, and videogames, and anime

i can't be part of your tree house then?
>>
>>35748802

> heh of course i'm no failed normie, i'd never stoop so low as to imply i was
> i'm a proud sociopath! fags!
>>
>>35748631
> if you seek sexual gratification through this board or anywhere else.. then you are not a robot.
true robots are tfw no gf fags
>>
>>35749040

Failed normie? You need to clearly define your terms if you're going to make an argument and call me something like that. How can I fail at something I've never tried to be?

Real robots aren't "aware of themselves"... that would mean that there isn't a single person on this board who is a real robot. Bit of a stretch, if you ask me. The only reason we need these threads now is because this board has become infested with gaybos and normie-fags such as yourself.. what are you even doing here?

Imagine hoe dull, mundane, and woeful your life has to be to need to come on this board as a normie...
>>
>>35748942
Who gave you the authority to speak on behalf of all robots, buddy-o?

Now, I've seen some downright autistic shit on this board but arguing for the title of who is the true robot? Fuck's sake, lad.
>>
>>35748335
why does taste matter?

a girl walked up to me and held my hand probably as a joke or dare by her friends, am i now a full blown normie?
>>
>>35749079

Nope. I might have to say it a thousand before you guys really understand. I'm here as the bastion of r9k... The living vestige and embodiment of what this board once stood for... It's your kind that has run this place into the ground.

You can never and will never be a part of this tree house, no matter how much you debase yourself to try to get approval from people here.
>>
>>35748335
ITT: Someone who came here from b/ in 2013 LARPs as the ultimate authority.
>>
>>35748335
here I thought my virginity standards were high op.
but gona have to agree.

don't get why normals here get so ass blasted when you call them out for not being robots.
>>
>>35749181

I can speak on behalf of robots because I am one of the only real, original, bona fide robots left on this board. I'm spearheading the uprising, because mark my words we will cleanse this board of degenerate knucklefucks like you.
>>
>>35749201

I obviously meant voluntarily.
>>
>>35749260
Lol. Kys buddy. Cash me outside, howbout dat?
>>
>>35749253

Thanks, anon. I need some people to join me and fighting the good fight to reclaim this board.. or start a new board that will be normie-proof. You're dead-on, the only reason these guys get their dicks in a bunch is because they actually, fully are aware of the fact that they are not robots.. yet they want to be so badly because their lives a whole new brand of pathetic.. that they will argue and remain assblasted for hours.

There's nothing pathetic about being a KHV in this world and this day and age. Everyone is out there doing drugs, giving their genitalia up to the first buyer. Virgins are the only people who continue to hold on to something sacred and pure. There is no shame in this and there is no sense of pathetic in this.
>>
>>35749307
wew
got ourselves a tough guy here
>>
>>35749307

Typical normie response. Has to resort to some lame meme shit when he gets outed. Sad!
>>
>>35749215
but how can you tell who is me anyway? how can you be so sure i can't be a part of this? i know what is like to be ignored, or heartbroken, or hated, or simply not recognized as anything. The fact that i have experienced things you haven't, does not mean i haven't experienced things you have.
>>
>>35748335
Actually robots are the outcasts and losers of society, whether they had sex or not
>>
>>35749391
>The fact that i have experienced things you haven't, does not mean i haven't experienced things you have.
>The fact that i have experienced things you haven't

that's the crux of the issue, you have experienced things we haven't.
>>
File: 1490297534561.jpg (19KB, 640x606px) Image search: [Google]
1490297534561.jpg
19KB, 640x606px
>>35749375
>lame meme shit
>talks about being a "true" robot unironically
>>
>>35748335
What if a girl kissed me unexpectedly because she was drunk and someone dared her to?
>>
>>35749437
so? i'm sure that some things about your life are better than some things in my life, unless you are a dying hobo with nothing under your name, i find it hard to believe that your life sucks more than everyone else's
>>
>>35749437

This is pretty much the "crux of the issue," but I'll take the liberty to expand on it a bit. The issue is not really that you have experienced these things, but rather that you enjoyed them, participated in them, and--it's abundantly clear---wish you could return to them and experience them once more. You bring up the fact that you are now heartbroken and hated as though you want us to pity you.

I've never had friends or meaningful relationships with anyone and yet I'm perfectly happy and have never sought out such things. Therein lies the difference.

>>35749424
Being an "outcast" or a "loser" and basing your judgment on that is a pretty normie-tier way of categorizing people. I would never consider anyone who is content with living a life alone as a KHV a "loser" by any metric.
>>
>>35749487

Depends on the situation. If it was at a party that you chose to go to with your friends.. then, you have the answer to your question right there.
>>
>>35749465

You must be so butthurt to still be here after getting assblasted.
>>
>>35748335
nice bait, i'll bite

>implying normiedom and robothood are even remotely objective
>>
>>35749537
that would be true if i wanted you people to have pity on me, but thats not my intention, was using an example, i understand that shit happens.

But if i am happy about my circunstances, even if sometimes a bird shits on my head, what makes it different to your's? you are happy the way you are, whats so differnt if i'm happy the way i am?
>>
>>35749140
Yeah that's exactly what I'm saying. Real robots don't browse this board and if they do they browse it because they feel like they fit in not because they are trying to fit in. Unless you're 300 pounds, have tons of facial deformities, or look like the guy from the goonies movie then you are a failed normie because you can clearly mentally function and differentiate between good and bad behaviors you just choose to lead a bad lifestyle so you're a failure, hence failed normie.
>>
File: rubioderp.png (39KB, 178x133px) Image search: [Google]
rubioderp.png
39KB, 178x133px
>>35749600

This entire board is presupposed on the idea that both robothood and normiedom are totally objective. Come on, bite a lil' harder and you might come up with a rational counterargument..
>>
>>35749490
can I ask you something
how old are you?
how old were you when you got your first gf?
when you had sex for the first time?
how did you feel during that time period?
>>
>>35749614

Well, the difference is that you're a happy non-robot.. and I'm a happy robot. Pretty simple to understand, desu.
>>
>>35748335
im not a normie because im not ugly you dumv butthurt fag. some girl asked for my number in soph year and told me shed teach me how to kiss and i ended up kissing her, it doesnt even fucking matter everythinf is still shit
>>
>>35749663
how old are you?
26, do i get a price for that?
>how old were you when you got your first gf?
>when you had sex for the first time?
>how did you feel during that time period?
not much different, honestly speaking, i'm far happier now, but have nothing to do with any of those things
>>
>>35749684

This one doesn't even warrant a response.

> everything is still shit
> got kissing lessons from girl sophomore year
> wants to be a normie

These responses are getting more stupid by the minute. Let's see if anyone can even challenge my position with some kind of reasonable counter.
>>
>>35749628

Woah-woah-woh-woah.. hold up...

Noe you're making judgements on what a "bad" lifestyle is.. I'm perfectly happy yet somehow because I've lived my entire life alone, it's a "bad lifestyle," I guess anybody, by your standards, who leads a hermetic life because they find it spiritually fulfilling is "leading a bad lifestyle." I don't need to "try" to fit in.. like I've said countless times already, the only purpose in my making this thread was so draw the battle lines for the upcoming war and cleansing of this board.
>>
>>35749725
I'm 30 and have never experienced any of that.
buddy is not about who has had it worse, it's about who is the superior gentleman.
robots are superior in every way to normals or failed normies, and to remain that way we have to keep ppl brand pure.
>>
>>35749815
*have to keep our brand
>>
>>35749725

Lmao.. nice job completely changing your tone on life to try to fit my criteria.
>>
>>35749806
But my posts were just a way for you to see the false dichotomy of your viewpoint against mine, My views were good bad and you are judging others by the same viewpoint that you just used to defend yourself from me.
>>
>>35749827
wut?

>>35749815
so, not experiencing things make you a robot? but feeling superior to normies and failed normies would render that obsolete
>>
>>35749815

Dude, saying stuff like "superior gentleman" is kind of fedora-talk.. We are not superior, just content with living a unique, detached life that is neither "good" nor "bad" but suited to our needs.

A person who seeks a sense of "superiority" over others is by necessity of logic not in a state of happiness and peace with oneself. It's just like the idea of hating woman; I see so many women-hate threads on here. There is no happiness in actively hating others.

When I call these normie invaders "knucklefucks" and "gaybos" it is not out of hatred, but because this is urgent and we need to retain this space for ourselves.
>>
>>35748512
wow this got pretentious really fucking quick. Are you going to complain about normie-privilege and the normietriarchy too you cunt?
>>
>>35749074

this (is an originaler comment)
>>
>>35749923
that does sound better than what he said
>>
>>35749864

Me thinking someone doesn't lead a bad lifestyle doesn't preclude me from calling them normies and wanting them off this board and making rigid classification criteria for being a "robot." Come on, now. When I speak out against normies, I am not making a normative value judgement or evaluation.. I don't think the normie lifestyle is "good" or "bad" in the same way that I don't view the pure robot lifestyle as "good" or "bad."
>>
>>35748335
I'm a human studying robot behavior
>>
>>35749923
>we are not superior
speak for yourself faggot
>A person who seeks a sense of "superiority" over others is by necessity of logic not in a state of happiness and peace with oneself.
what the fuck does this even mean.
>>
>>35750092

It means what it says. Here's a more basic equivalent:

seeking superiority does not equal happiness
>>
>>35750114
>seeking superiority does not equal happiness
yes it does,
>>
File: 56c.jpg (19KB, 379x379px) Image search: [Google]
56c.jpg
19KB, 379x379px
>>35750189

If you actually believe that, then you're conception of what it means to be happy is driven by your outward relations and your position relative to other people.
>>
>>35750189
but someone else will always be superior to you my dear robot, how can you be happy knowing that?
>>
>>35750235

The whole point is to never focus on superiority dynamics. To a real robot, whether he has some kind of "superiority" is completely irrelevant..
>>
>>35750335
sometimes i feel like people here are not really sure about anything anymore
>>
>>35748763
Like editing video? I enjoy editing for hours just to get a few cuts perfect. How did you get into freelance work?
>>
>>35750224
>is driven by your outward relations
wtf are you even talking about
>your position relative to other people.
well ofc richfags are usually happier than middleclassfags who themselves are usually happier than poorfags
>>
>>35750235
I take it as challenge anon.
I might never reach him, but trying failing and succeeding to get there is pure bliss
>>
>>35750414

No, written material, desu. And I got into it because I was, am, and have always been a dedicated reader. Getting into literature saved me in my early days of robot infancy.
>>
>>35748335
>tfw am all of that except i enjoy normie-tier entertainment like BBT, Normie-tier Comedy movies
they make me feel happy
>>
>>35750459
but whats the point of bliss, if it, eventually, will come to an end? you are a dreamer

poor, poor bastard
>>
>Been on /r9k/ since its creation and still not a robot

So it goes
>>
>>35750410

I'm sure. I've laid down the definitive criteria. Others may find it a bit too draconian and exact, but the crux of robotdom is contained within my restrictions.
>>
>>35748335
its funny you make being a robot seem like a good thing but in reality its just how youve mentally coped. you think youre unique so in return its okay. the mind can truly cope with any such hells
>>
>>35750496

I think I might be willing to make a concession for the normie-tier entertainment part, since there may be some pleasure in wanting to get a sense of how normies live through an escapist medium like entertainment. As long as it's driven by curiosity and not a deep need to become a normie..
>>
File: me and you.jpg (47KB, 588x350px) Image search: [Google]
me and you.jpg
47KB, 588x350px
>>35750505
everything comes to an end anon it's the road there that matters and who is next to you when it all happens.
>>
>>35750563
you talk with feeling, weird for a robot, unless you have delusions of humanity, you should get checked with your local IT
>>
>>35750563

Everyone dies alone. You cannot be accompanied in the act of death.
>>
>>35750554
I would never want to become a normie, I just enjoy entertainment like that, used to go throughout the day with lack of entertainment since my favourite animes always ended after 12episodes or so then i had to wait till a new fun one drops and I would spent days literally dying of boredom.
Now I just consume as much as entertainment as long as I enjoy it. Normie-tier comedy can still be fun since they aren't really "normieshit" since its more like comedy, things that don't happen irl.
I avoid watching reddit-tier shit though, things like Marvel movies, that shit is fucking cringeworthy and insufferable to watch. Tried watching Iron Man once, that movie was just so awful I dropped it like 10minutes in.
I view anime such as NHK also as reddit-tier material since its about a failed-normie.
>>
>if you aren't exactly like me then you aren't welcome on this board
'kay
You realize that on infinity you can make a board for all the people who meet your standards, right?
>>
>>35748875
Same. I hate this meme where people pretend like they've never had a single friend in their lives or if you have "X" you're not a robot. I've had a girlfriend in the past but my looks have changed.. My whole world has changed. Girls are disgusted by the sight of me now. People don't view me as human, yet somehow because I've had a friend and fucked a single girl I'm some huge normal
>>
>had sex
>robot

why are failed normies so dumb?
>>
>>35748335
>When you want to feel superior to everyone else but don't know how
>>
>>35750707
Well I had sex with a girl once, but she only did it because she couldn't get with anybody else and never talked to me again after we did, so yeah, I'm not really proud of it
>>
>>35750707
>calls us dumb
>is too dumb to get laid
whatever you say brah
>>
>>35750694
i feel like people here have no idea whats normal anymore, you have a best friend? you are a normie, a girl kissed you when you were 4? you are a normie, you made eye contact with someone who is not your mom? you are a normie
>>
>>35750716

Read the fucking posts, inbred. I've made my thoughts on "superiority" more than clear.
>>
>>35750788
Yeah sorry, I just jumped to conclusion, read what you said after I hit the post button
>>
>>35750779

Nice straw-man you got there. Yes, if you have a best friend then how the hell do you expect any real robot to accept you as one? Your second too hypotheticals are missing the point by a mile.
>>
>>35750830
What if you have a bodyguard who pretends to be your friend?
>>
>>35750739

It would probably be better for the human race and gene pool if you didn't get laid, anything to minimize the chance of a low-IQ like you procreating.
>>
>>35750830
why do you care so much that i have a best friend anyway, does it makes you jealous or something? the fact that i'm not as miserable as i could be somehow hurt your feelings? i'm amused
>>
>>35750896

I don't care at all. I'm just merely pointing out the objective fact that you are not a robot. There, done. The second I write that fact down, you have left my mind.
>>
>>35750896

Also, why would you be miserable. You have a friend! If that's something that you cherish and care about deeply, then you should not be miserable, but happy and rejoice.
>>
>>35750921
and yet, here i am
>>
Can a robot be friends with another robot? Or would that make both of them normalfags?
>>
>>35750942
its an example honey, have no real reasons to be miserable, i'm actually pretty happy with my life, sure, i wish i have some things that could make my life better, but i have no reasons to hate my life
>>
>>35748335

You're just another retard with his autistic criteria for being "a true robot", who sees everyone on this board in binary way without any shades between black and white. kys, faggot
>>
>>35750994

If you do not see it in a binary way as well, then you are not a robot. There are no shades of black and white but only two boxes. You are either fully in one for life or fully in the other.
>>
>>35751023
But it's always possible to make the robot box smaller and smaller through more criteria (you're not a real robot unless X) which is dumb. Just call it a sliding scale at that point.
>>
i am cyborg

oreganoliola
>>
>>35751051
somehow i want to see if they can reach the point where the simple fact that they were born means they are not true robots
>>
>>35751051

I've laid out the criteria... nothing more and nothing less. There will be no more criteria added. I feel like if a person meets the constraints then that is enough to be a robot.
>>
>>35751126
Yeah, I suppose there are people who have it worse than me. But what does that make me? "Cyborg" is way too broad, people here call themselves that because they're shy at parties.
>>
>>35751155

Cyborg is just a made-up, meaningless term for people who are ashamed of the fact that they are actually normies. If anyone is at a party, of their own volition, then they're undoubtedly a normie.
>>
File: 1490316417642.png (496KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
1490316417642.png
496KB, 500x725px
>>35748335
why the hell would i wanna be a low life like you?
>>
>>35751223
Why would someone be ashamed to admit they are a normie?
>>
>>35751298
why would someone be proud to admit they are a robot?
>>
>>35751298

Because maybe they perceive themselves as a "failed normie" which is really still just a normie, or they might want to fit in and be accepted here. The reasons vary on a case by case basis.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 400x388px
>this all applies to me
I just come here to shit on you nerds.
Being normie tier is great.
>>
>>35748335
I can agree with the first 3, the last one doesn't matter to me.
>>
>>35748335
Didn't expect people as beta as you to be so elitist
>>
>>35748335
If you have a job and you are not tranny you can't be robot, anon. Get of my board, normie.
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.