[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw lab partner has a crush on you but you don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1453005666805.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
1453005666805.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>tfw lab partner has a crush on you but you don't like her back
>>
Was being a NEET virgin part of your plan?
>>
>>35748141
You don't have to marry her just cuz you pounded that pussy anon. Man up get laid.
>>
>>35748223
She's a goody two shoes. Instagram does not have her partying, drinking, or any of the Stacey behaviors. It would be one thing to do just smash and dash a Stacey, but she isn't one of them.

I also don't think she's that attractive.
>>
>>35748301
Just because shes a goody two shoes doesn't mean you can't get at least some hand action out of her... you already know she likes you, flirt with her without giving her any hints that you want a relationship make her think she has a chance you'd be surprised what a girl will do to get commitment outta you.
>>
>>35748514
She doesn't seem like the kind of girl that would be giving head or jacking dudes off who aren't her boyfriend. I couldn't do something like that to her.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.