[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become a normie, I just want to be happy and stop being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (5KB, 281x180px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 281x180px
How do I become a normie, I just want to be happy and stop being cynical about everything and find a therapist or something that can actually help me. None could so far. It's not even funny, I'm to a point where I can predict what people say with ease when I talk to them. And I'm to a point where I just stopped talking to people and see who would talk to me and realized no one gives a fuck about me.

Why am I like this /r9k/?

Why can't I just stop being cynical and be normal?

I'd rather have friends and be happy but be dumb as hell than having no friends and being cynical and depressed but being intelligent.

Help.
>>
>be yourself
>get out more
>go to a gym
>etc, etc
>insert same old shit platitude reply here

/thread
>>
>>35747844
Nice attempt to trigger me
>>
no fap/no pmo for a year STRAIGHT, get fit like shredded fit atleast, have a 7"+ dick and if not then use penis streching shit or whatever, look good and use korean plastic surgery, dress like a god, always be hygenic and clean, be a dangerous violent male with females and be okay with that

heh :^)
>>
>>35748227
Doesn't work. Next.
>>
>>35747820
I'm in a similar situation, anon

I was blessed with above average looks and a calculative INTJ personality. I managed to fuck 40 girls from 17-24, but i fucked it up by being a sociopathic, depressed, and narcissistic piece of shit. I lost all my friends and pissed off a lot of people over the past two years. Now i have no friends whatsoever except for one kid at the lower end of the social totem pole. I can't even call anyone up and have them actually be receptive to it.

Alot of being a normie is perfecting an act. All my ex-friends who are turbo successfully socially are the fakest, effeminate faggots out there. They are basically as cunning socially as females while pretending to be men. Men are stupid and autistic. You have to act like a girl would.
>>
File: 1488951635421.png (556KB, 720x672px) Image search: [Google]
1488951635421.png
556KB, 720x672px
>>35748260
???????????????
???
????

ummmmmmmm???

uhhhhhhh???

question mark?

you did everything i wrote about? and it doesnt work???

hm?
>>
>>35748354
I get what you're saying. I wouldn't even call it a girls' thing anymore. It's just a society thing. People get all angry when you say something that goes against their beliefs or that puts them in a state of weakness (i.e.: calling them out for being fake). The thing is even though I said I wanted to be a normie it's only because I would rather be happy than fucking depressed all the time.
>>
File: 2ddc75bfa7178f.jpg (17KB, 479x448px) Image search: [Google]
2ddc75bfa7178f.jpg
17KB, 479x448px
I think the trick is to never become cynical, once you do you're doomed for life, your only hope at this point is to always be on drugs for social interactions to distract you
>>
>>35748472
when you reach a certain level of self-awareness (and i guess awareness about things in general) you can't "unsee" it. There's this meme that floats around where people are like "understanding the inherent meaningless of existence is so freeing and liberating now i can do whatever i want"

except for the complete disintegration of urgency to do anything at all since you have internalized its meaninglessness. normies haven't reached that plane or state of mind so they're able to continue along exulted by frivolous bullshit. when i was younger i use to "feel" life. I "felt" alive. There was urgency and anxiousness. Now everything is dull and bleak (26 y/o btw). I dont think you can revert to being a normie because its literally a lower state of being based on ignorance. find some artistic endeavor or do something greater than yourself. help other people etc.
>>
>>35748565
That's what I do, if I can't be happy then I'll just help someone else be happy. I sometimes buy groceries for homeless people after work. I also write but I guess it only makes life tolerable not liveable. I guess the only thing that helps make it a bit liveble is my cat.
>>
>>35747820
the truth is your not intelligent, being the way you are now is not intelligent. it shows your insecure and unsure about life. if you were really intelligent you wouldn't be posting how to figure out SIMPLE things like a therapist office.

USE GOOGLE YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
>>
>>35748792
Do you think I never consulted a therapist? They're just not helpful. Most of them tried to shame me. One even told me I was too desperatebfoe him to handle. I know what you mean by intelligent. But intelligence is just another meme with all those pseudo-sciences.
>>
>>35748565
entp?

origami
>>
>>35748903
nope INTJ to the absolute core of my soul.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.