[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>GIRL THAT I LIKE TOLD ME TO HIT HER UP SOMETIME IF I WANT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1478466752667.jpg (10KB, 329x329px) Image search: [Google]
1478466752667.jpg
10KB, 329x329px
>GIRL THAT I LIKE TOLD ME TO HIT HER UP SOMETIME IF I WANT TO HANG OUT
WHAT DO I DO HELP HELP HELP I DONT HAVE ANY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT OR A PHONE OR ANYTHING
WHAT
DO I DO
>>
>>35747191
get all that shit

i literally got a smartphone because it was getting in my way of getting girls
>>
Inevitably fail
>>
>>35747233
but how do i make a social media account if i dont really have any friends...
>>
>>35747191
DO NOT
I REPEAT
DO NOT
Get any social media account unless you already have lots of people who will add or accept you on then.

I know this from experience.
What do you think is better? Showing her that you plenty assume the fact you have no one to add or show that you try hard to get people?

Either tell her you don't have a facebook or that you had to deactivate it because too addicted( and you forgot the mail address).

You're a literal faggot otherwise.
All you have to do is CALL her (through whatsapp thats the only thing you should have) and ask her if she wants to join you for coffee or bar.
>>
>>35747684
she already knows that i dont talk to many people though
>>
>>35748000
Even better.
It means she likes YOU.

Wait 3 days from whe she told you that.
Go to a bar.
And play it smooth.
"i'm in this place with good drinks/food/shit why don't come down with me and we can have a few drinks/a coffee/ hang out

It's that simple anon.
The one thing that will help you a lot is to not oneitis her, please don't consider her as "the one".
When you date her just see her as a friend you are seeing.
>>
>>35748079
ive actually never had a "oneitis" because i dont wanna end up being some beta supporter
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.