[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we just let go of our conceptions of being manly for a f

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 14881500531.png (1MB, 1407x1009px) Image search: [Google]
14881500531.png
1MB, 1407x1009px
Can we just let go of our conceptions of being manly for a few minutes and direct our focus on what the epitome of a man looks like? Gents, I've found him. NSFW.. he's nude. Let's not be grossed out by a body for 2 minutes. You have every part he does, so fuck off with this "gay" bullshit.
Fuck, everything about him physically is literally flawless. I don't even care if I'm thought to be gay. I have a new fucking idol. He has a perfectly slim, toned, and slightly muscular build all at once that totally suits the environment he's in (unlike overjacked hulks which just look awkward in an environment that doesn't require heavy lifting outside of a gym), he has a perfect face, and a perfectly sized penis that fits into a vagina without hurting as it should. Maybe this is a level beyond Chad? He has a shy demeanor much like ours.

I'm all for setting this the meme of what every man should aspire to be. I bet his test levels are off the charts. I'm super jealous of this stupid fucking faggot, yet at the same satisfied that I now have a point of reference and where I stand aesthetically.

This is him doing his own thing at a beach... "nude".
https://vimeo.com/66996118

and this is him running... "nude".
https://vimeo.com/64441425
>>
>>35747178

Who cares? Why would I care what some other guy looks like?
>>
>>35747197
For the same reason you bitch, whine and moan about being nature's social accident: stacey won't even look at you if you are not up to her standards.
>>
>>35747341

Who cares? There's nothing effective I can do to change my height/face/race/dick.
>>
This honestly so much more gay just cause op is this deep in the closet.
>>
>>35747383
True, so set the guy in thread pic the meme of what every robot wants to be: 1) shy, but so confident about your looks that you think nothing of being nude 2) deathly good looking. 3) stellar body
>>
>>35747470
This idea of society's that any form of admiration to one's own gender is gay is actually very annoying.
>>
>>35747178
Nude men running is weird. That really looks like it hurts.
>>
>>35747514
>True, so set the guy in thread pic the meme of what every robot wants to be

What the fuck does that mean? Do you speak English?

Also I'm short and ugly. I'll never be attractive. That's not a "choice" you get to make.

I just move on and indulge my hobbies/work.

Watching Youtube videos of naked men accomplishes nothing. Are you sure you aren't a fag?
>>
>>35747535
It's actually very annoying to think you think it's annoying when someone calls this very gay thing gay.

Originaloo x1000000
>>
>>35747535
ok u r right
>>
>>35747567
Its reads fine. The better question is
do /you/ speak English?
>>
>>35747178
He's fit and nude. That's it.
Hit the gym for a year or two and you can look like that.
>>
>>35747655

I still have no idea what the point of anything in this thread is for except that you're gay and want to have sex with the guy in the OP.

I thought there might be a point here.

I'm losing interest in this thread.
>>
>>35747698

Gym is going to straighten my jaws and give me cheekbones and a good facial balance and new hairline and better dick and make me taller and another race?

I've been to gyms for years and none of that has happened.
>>
>>35747178
Thinly veiled gay thread
>>
>>35747706
Again, replacing the "Chad" meme with this guy. He is a step beyond Chad because he doesn't seem to be a conceited prick like Chad is.
>>
>>35747812

Chad is just a tall good looking white guy with a normal or extroverted personality.

That's literally it.

I have no idea what you're talking about as usual.

Some Chads are assholes, some are decent. It doesn't matter.
>>
>>35747833
Wait so Chad isn't what robots wish they were? I thought they mocked Chad because Chad is what they will never be and has what they want but will never get..
>>
>>35747974

Well yes, I wish I was a tall good looking white guy because then I could have sex with qualtiy girls any time I wanted.

But again that's never going to happen so I don't care.

I don't "mock" Chads and never have. What's there to mock? They just got born on easy mode and I didn't. That's just life.
>>
>>35748028
>But again that's never going to happen so I don't care.
That's where your delusion begins. Found it.

Take a look at nearly every thread on r9k, and return to me with a positive outlook on this new proposed meme which can replace all the bitching and complaining you see with admiration and praise.
>>
>>35748100

Why would I admire or praise someone for being born taller than me, having a bigger dick than me, having a better face than me, having a better hairline than me?

How is that going to fix me?
>>
>>35748167
By taking consolation in a definitive positioning of where you stand aesthetically relative to someone literally perfect. Before it was uncertain because you didn't know how far into the deep-end you were, but now the measurement of depth has been made clear.

I'm not sure about you, but I find it very comforting to see the epitome of what I aspire to be because now everything I do compares to it. It might not be close, but at least now I have that measurement which before was unknown.
>>
>>35748307

I don't need that. If I want to know how shit I am, I can just go to a bar or nightclub and be surrounded by people that dramatically outclass me. I've done that many times in my life and it's depressing.

I just stay at home now.
>>
>>35748415
But in this case, we're speaking of God-like outclassing, which is different from regular outclassing of the sort which still leave potential for greater. God-like attributes deserve praise. Now replace Chad with this God. Call me gay or not, I'm totally down to call this dude Meta Chad.
>>
>>35748555

Uh no. You're obviously just a fag.

I don't praise people for being better looking than me. Practically everyone is.
>>
Honestly if you have a six pack you are good to go.
>>
>>35747178
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>what's the matter anon?
>the diet I need to maintain this physique makes me gassy
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.