[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's stopping you guys from flipping the switch? I have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_on18kf9IzV1qfzymao1_1280.jpg (525KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on18kf9IzV1qfzymao1_1280.jpg
525KB, 1024x1280px
what's stopping you guys from flipping the switch?

I have nothing to live for anymore, genuinely, nothing to live for.

no friends, no family, no pets, no hopes, no dreams, thousands of regrets, poor health, poor fitness, poor sleep, medical problems out the ass.

Any of you guys know this feel?
>>
I have family, but otherwise I'm in the same situation.

I don't know why I'm not suicidal. It's weird, intellectually it seems like a totally appropriate choice, but emotionally I can't bring myself to even seriously consider doing it.
>>
>>35746841
the only thing stopping me is the lack of a mechanism.
>>
>>35746908
That's sad to hear, although I'll say that it might be different once you have access to an easy way of doing it.

I have a gun and a loaded magazine sitting a few feet away from me, and despite my life being a living hell I've never found myself seriously tempted to use it. I used to have times when I seriously thought I was ready to kill myself if I had a gun, but now that I have one, I find myself thinking "well, the gun will still be there tomorrow if I still want to kill myself, no sense doing it right now" when I get close to those moods.
>>
>>35746785
The fact that attempting suicide doesn't guarantee death and when you're an incompetent fuck up like me, the risk of surviving as a vegetable looked down upon by their family, just isn't one worth taking.
>>
>>35747216
>>35747156

I'm at the point where if I culd pay someone to kill me i would lul, i'm EU so no guns.

can save up like 3k and go to switzerland to get assisted suicide maybe.
>>
>>35746785
have tried it a few times

>taken a shit ton of sleep meds (chugging a full bottle of 50+ of my dads) at 14 years
>went to sleep
>woke up awhile later with puke all over my room and everyone asking wtf happened (was like 16+ hours later)
>tried it again with less sleeping pills (probably not fatal but definitely not theraputic) at 15 yrs
>woke up extremely dazed obviously unsuccessful
>bought rifle and handgun at various times 18-21 yrs
>practice aiming both unloaded to my head and pulling the trigger
>easy rite?
>put a bullet it
>can barely point gun in the direction of my head without trembling like mad, finger couldnt get into trigger guard even with safety off (more trembling fear)
>set up my belt to hang myself from the neck at 23 yrs
>put my neck in and holding myself up
>too pussy to let go with both my hands, eventually neck was hurting from the pressure

im sure it's my body reflexing and not wanting to end it's existence. still feelin pretty bad almost daily but know itll pass hopefully
want her back but there is absolutely no hope
>>
I fell off a roof and herniated a disc I think my life is over it's been a six month since and im still in pain thinking really hard about suicide
>>
>>35746785
I feel the need to see the SJWs be BTFO, then I'm killing myself
>>
>>35746785
I'm scared of dying alone. Mabye if I could convince Somone to kill them self with me I would.
>>
>>35746908
I've been thinking a lot about it lately, and it sounds like getting a gun would be the easiest.
Surely you can get at least enough money for that, and you just go out to the woods somewhere. No mess for anyone to clean up. Simple and fast. Good mechanism
>>
>>35746785
>what's stopping you guys from flipping the switch?

I'm part of a minority that keeps getting thinned out by violence and suicide. I wouldn't be setting a very good example for future generations if I simply gave up. That's more or less just telling them to do the same.
>>
>>35748527
>I fell off a roof and herniated a disc I think my life is over it's been a six month since and im still in pain thinking really hard about suicide

Is there not a surgery that can help with your pain?

If not, you may as well consider taking pain meds for the rest of your life. It's probably better to deal with increasing tolerance and addiction if it at least affords you some quality of life in the meantime.
>>
But if you kill yourself then there's nothing to look forward to!

Waking up is like buying a lottery ticket but odds get better every day
>>
>>35746785
i don't care enough to die and sleeping feels nice.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.