[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you're a loser if you can't get laid Can someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 154702999.jpg (155KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
154702999.jpg
155KB, 1024x768px
>you're a loser if you can't get laid

Can someone explain this to me? Why should a person's worth be based on their ability to fuck the other sex?

I haven't. I don't hate myself. Nor do I think anyone is better than me simply because they have. Why is fucking a woman seen as a badge of honor? Something to be proud of?
>>
>>35746775
It's a less harsher/more normie way of saying that natural selection has failed humanity if it decides to keep putting more ugly virgins like you on this planet.
>>
It's because it's a basic thing everyone should be able to do. Hell, it's basically the only reason why you were made to carry on genes.

If you can't even coerce someone into having sex with you then it shows that you're messed in the head.

You're a G E N E T I C A L L Y I N F E R I O R M A L E.
>>
>>35746775
It's not about being laid. It's that you're repulsive and you can't get laid for a reason. Many reasons.
>>
Ultimately we are animals OP. Go watch a nature documentary it's all about sex. Just because we developed consciousness doesn't mean the instinct doesn't still pulsate within us.
>>
>>35746775

Wow my virginity as an ugly man might be worth $3000? For who? A gay guy to bang me in the ass?

Also I have learned as a wizard this stuff is mostly nonsense.

It's no one's fault if they are born or develop to become short and ugly. It's not like getting laid is a skill or talent you develop.

I never asked to be short, ugly, and have as many medical problems as I have.

Frankly I think I've done quite well in life in spite of my disabilities.
>>
>>35746775
Even animals have sex with women, you're less than a dog.
>>
>>35746883
>>35746893

That's like saying "it's all about food" because we're animals. Even more "it's all about food" because you die without food. You don't die without sex.

Sex is not that important. Most people should not reproduce anyway and humanity does not need to persist.
>>
>>35746935
>"it's all about food" because we're animals.
Well yeah we require food to survive in order to reproduce.
>Can't even get food
Yeah someone like that is inferior.

>You don't die without sex.
And? That's not relevant.

Sex is the most important, society is built around it.

>Most people should not reproduce anyway
But they're still able to, unlike you.
>>
>>35747003

I could get sex easily. I don't want to. The cost is too high and the payout is too low.
>>
>>35746775
I'm highly surprised some 5/10 guy got someone to pay him $3000 dollars to take his virginity, that's high class hooker shit.

The $780k is obviously bonkers but at least she's female and dolled up. He's just an average Joe with a face akin to Moe from the Simpson's and someone paid $3000 for his boipucci/dick.
>>
File: shia.png (1MB, 994x930px) Image search: [Google]
shia.png
1MB, 994x930px
>>35747033
If anon says so.
>>
>>35747077

It's the truth. Sex is only worthwhile if you're a Chad who can get top girls with no strings attached.

If you have to send dozens of messages online and go on numerous expensive and time wasting dinner dates just to get a mediocre/old/ugly/fat chick to have sex with you. AND then on top of it you have to go out with her all the time and text her constantly and put up with her bullshit and see how ugly she is without makeup etc.

OR you pay a sugar baby or hookers loads of money for it.

You're getting scammed. No way in hell is it worth that.

Price is too high. Payout is too low. Not worth it.
>>
>>35747003
>Yeah someone like that is inferior.
Society benefits more from having a doctor who can't hunt/forage for shit than another /out/ fuckboy Bear Grylls wannabe who can get food from nature. In the same vein it currently benefits far more from having a virgin who's obsessed with biology than some gognard redneck who can stick his peen in his cousin real good.

>but that virgin can't reproduce!!!
Cloning :^)

Both the doctor and the virgin geneticist are better, superior people than someone who can hunt or get pussy. You can't prove me wrong.
>>
Many of you keep mentioning genetics and natural selection, but most sex nowadays has zero to do with that since we have contraception. Sex is not about procreation. So I still am not understanding why I should feel bad.
>>
>>35746829

But normies create ugly virgins through bad parenting.
>>
>>35747581

Bad parenting isn't what makes you have a shitty face.
>>
>>35747623

>implying poor nutrition and hormone levels during adolescence doesn't affect the development of your body
>>
Yeah I am a loser that can't get laid
>>
>>35747635

I was fed healthy food. Didn't stop me from being short and ugly.
>>
>>35747660

I didn't say all ugly virgins are caused by bad parenting. But a lot of them are.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.