[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do chadother guy get to have sex but im 28 year old virgin?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

why do chadother guy get to have sex but im 28 year old virgin? i made eharmony, tinder, okcupid and try every clothing and hairstyle and girls dont even respond. is it because im not confident enough
>>
>>35746392
Wait you posted that youtube video didn't you?
>>
what happened to your gf?
>>
>>35746392

because you're ugly and have a face that most people wouldn't mind punching. I noticed you ditched the abe lincoln beard, but you forgot the sideburns.
>>
>>35746392

though your body may be a virgin, your soul has been constantly raped through eons of reincarnation
>>
>>35746392

Its because you are not good looking. You have that bad combo of poor underdeveloped ugly traits with enough masculinity to make you look like a murderer. Bad combo 2bh.
>>
>>35746392
You look like Gaius Baltar from BSG.

Learn to speak with a Brit accent and wear glasses, at a con maybe you can hit on a tall blonde girl.

"I know about farming..."
>>
>>35746392
I remeber seeing some video and pics of you a few months ago

You look better now, although the sideburn could be shaved off as well

As far as pictures go, try taking one outside, and get someone else to take one of you if you can

Can't soeak on your conversation skills, but you seemed bitter before, so if that shines through it'll fuck up any conversation you start
>>
>>35746392
I can tell from this photo you're probably over-sensitive and clingy.
>>
File: 1482420429990.jpg (50KB, 639x718px) Image search: [Google]
1482420429990.jpg
50KB, 639x718px
You're not ugly.

It's probably because you're beta. If you show even the smallest weakness, any tiny crack in your self-confidence, a woman will no longer be attracted to you. Fucking evil whores. It might give you more confidence to know how terrible they are. Just remember they don't deserve even a modicum of your respect, then maybe you can be less shy.
>>
What does your hair look like when it's grown out?
You're side burns reminded me of Darcy, you should try it
>>
File: wut.jpg (115KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
115KB, 1024x904px
literally shave those nasty side burns and get a classic businessmen side part haircut.
>dresses and makes self look like complete loser
>is loser
>why am I a loser?
>>
>>35746532
He's not that ugly
[Spoiler] I think you're cute, OP. [/Spoiler]
>>
>>35746704

i try every haircut and clothing style want to see pics? they all get ignored on okcupid. okcupid tells me when people visit my profile. nobody visits my profile no matter how many times i visit theres or send them messages. they dont even open my messages.
>>
Just get a haircut bro. Just wear deodorant bro. Just brush your teeth bro.
>>
>>35746740

ive gotten every haircut and hairstyle in the book
>>
>>35746392
I can pretty much see everything 'off' about your face but post a pic straight from the front and I can tell you for sure.
>>
>>35746500

Was using his money to binge on alcohol all day. He didn't want to enable, so he left her.
>>
>>35746806

she was using his money and fucking niggers and chad.
>>
>>35746735
Post pictures. I do want to see.
>>
>>35746392
Ditch the sideburns(unless youre going for some hipster look)

also embrace any nervousness you have when with girls and tell them, they like that because your'e showing them that you want to get with them.
>>
File: 12wpgl.jpg (71KB, 889x500px) Image search: [Google]
12wpgl.jpg
71KB, 889x500px
uhhhh ummmmm just go and lift bro it worked for me!!!!

*snickers* I hope he bought it guys.
>>
File: buffvirgins.jpg (923KB, 3191x1760px) Image search: [Google]
buffvirgins.jpg
923KB, 3191x1760px
>>35746976

Why not? It worked for these guys. Right guys?
>>
>>35747041
How many of them do you think are actually virgins?

I remember some threads about the guy in the top row, second from the left. He's the ugliest of the bunch, but has a qt gf
>>
>>35746392
>mfw alex livestreams himself in bed with girls
you tricky bastard
>>
Don't listen to these asshohles. You're not ugly or beta. I would consider you above average.
It's just that you're gay and girls can smell it.
>>
>>35747041
dafuq they seem worse off than OP

>>35746392
OP you should use other photos
somehow you give off creepy vibes instead of cute vibes
this will scare away grills
at least try not to show the white under your eyes look directly at the camera
and how about a little smile?
>>
>>35746392
arrr grow out them muttonchups matey you'll be scrubbing feminine juices off yer poop deck long after Hanukah arrr

source: I'm a pirate
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.