[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boards of Canada, Oneohtrix Point Never, and Aphex Twin are the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: aphex-twin-electronic-beats.jpg (101KB, 1000x849px) Image search: [Google]
aphex-twin-electronic-beats.jpg
101KB, 1000x849px
Boards of Canada, Oneohtrix Point Never, and Aphex Twin are the three best bands ever.

Refute this. (Protip: you can't)

If you don't exclusively listen to soundscape ambient music.. you're not a fucking robot.
>>
>>35746108
Easy: Neither Oneohtrix Point Never nor Aphex Twin is a band, so it follows that neither could be one of the best bands.
QED
>>
>>35746108
holy shit baby's first electronic music xD

those bands are decent but they're all supremely normie. jesus christ. if you're older than 18 and hold this opinion, i feel bad for you.
>>
>>35746108
>you're not a fucking robot.
What's with this new meme of you guys wanting to be a robot?
>>
>>35746108
Honestly I prefer Lustmord over OPN, Autechre over Aphex Twin and Stars Of The Lid over BoC.
>>
>>35746108
just listen to whatever you think sounds good.. are yall robots really this faggoty that you exclusively listen to 1 genre?
>>
>>35746491
pretty good taste, lustmord and autechre are top. BoC are better than stars of the lid, though, but obviously none of the bands you compared are even remotely similar, so i'm not sure why you phrased it like that...
>>
>>35746108

Never could get into electronic music much. I do like Richard James album and Druqks, but I rarely listen to them.
>>
>>35746586
You must be very young, and not lived the early 90s, if you didn't grasp why I compared each band.
Keep lurking /mu/
>>
>rekjsdfkerlksdnfgkjdfbg
>>
>>35746108
Personally I like The Flashbulb and Autechre for my idms
>>
>Who is Flying Lotus
>Who is Camel
>Who are Juju & Jordash
>>
>>35746108
>no Mouse on Mars
Pleb
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.