[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

watch this video and judge by yourselves, is this guy autist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 000265.png (601KB, 744x726px) Image search: [Google]
000265.png
601KB, 744x726px
watch this video and judge by yourselves, is this guy autistic or what?
He walks into his sisters room all the time yelling like a lunatic trying to get a reaction. He walks in when his sister is basically naked. I am jelly but thats beyond the point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjLpVUnUTGU
>>
>>35746060
his sister is like super hot
>>
No. He's just being an annoying older brother bugging his sister. That's what families sometimes do.
>>
>>35746110
i bet that one day he did this and his sister was nude she turned around in fear but then she whispered;
>take me brother i am yours
>>
i think its funny and just normal sibling stuff

kind of makes me miss my brother since he moved out recently
>>
>>35746060
Holy fuck that plaid schoolgirl uniform is so fucking hot my dick is diamonds
>>
>>35746294
yeah at 1min hnnng
>>
>>35746060
its funny because she doesnt yell because he is scaring her, no she is yelling because he is violating her as a woman and a human being.
>>
File: 1488738913099.png (280KB, 407x453px) Image search: [Google]
1488738913099.png
280KB, 407x453px
>tfw an only child

There is nothing I wanted in life more than a sibling.
>>
>>35746431
if you had a brother would you still form a sexual relationship with him?
>>
>>35746452
Fuck off anon

That's fucking gay.
>>
>>35746480
its only gay if you make it gay you faggot
>>
File: 1487388145987.png (73KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1487388145987.png
73KB, 454x453px
>>35746060
>scaring your imouto for life
he never truly loved her
>>
>>35746060
I expected this to be cringy as shit, but he got a genuine rise out of her every time.

If my brother was this jumpy, I most definitely would have teased him just as much.
>>
>>35746511
He probably did this several times per day for a year and only added the good ones. I bet he gave her PTSD in the end.

>You are not safe anywhere
>>
>>35746060
What kind of a weirdo goes to the bathroom with an open door?(reference to the girl)
>>
She's awfully cool about it. I would get violent after the third time or so.
>>
>>35746580

She was hoping he'd come in with his penis in hand. Instead, he keeps bringing a camera. Hence her frustration.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.