[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that even your own mother is just another

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1479307285996.jpg (136KB, 1014x676px) Image search: [Google]
1479307285996.jpg
136KB, 1014x676px
When did you realize that even your own mother is just another roastie

>bitches and moans constantly about trivial bullshit
>is literally a whore, cheated on my dad and lied about it for years
>even after getting caught, she STILL expects my dad to do everything to contribute to their relationship while she does jack shit
>has no moral compass whatsoever, just sides with whoever has the power
>does nothing but sit on her fat ass all day, has everything in life handed to her by my dad, and she still calls other people lazy
>>
My mom is pure and I love her
>>
>>35745268
No she isn't. You are very naive.

You'll learn soon enough. Finding out that your own mom is just as bad as all other women can be a pretty tough redpill to swallow, but eventually the truth will come to light.
>>
>>35745223
It was a bitter pill to swallow. But I guess we all make exceptions and look the other way for a select number of people, especially if those people were particularly good with us (as was the case with me growing up). That's the issue with establishing any civilizations... though we'd like to think we would, no person will actually enforce the law or their ideals/principles with every single human they know.

And don't claim you guy don't make exceptions, too. The majority of anons deify, love, and would go to great lengths for some of the most putrid feminazi celebrities (e.g. Emma Watson, Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Lawrence, Natalie Portman, to name a few) who espouse the characteristics that would put your average bratty Stacy to shame.
>>
>>35746413
If you can't even trust your own parents who can you trust

This world is bullshit. Everybody is a phony. And we're taught as kids to believe that people are nice and everything is going to be ok.
>>
>>35746631
I know, dude. But what I'm saying is that other than extinction, there is no answer. Humans are fucked. You have to pick and choose what you trust about people. For example, trust your roastie mom to be there for you and care for you, but never trust her dating advice.
Parents lie and withhold so much information from their children, it's ridiculous. Just imagine what secrets betas and NEETs keep from their kids, as well.

>we're taught as kids to believe that people are nice and everything is going to be ok.
Welcome to the real world, my friend. It's true... your teachers/parents/mentors/role models lied to you. They believe that if you create this false reality long enough, it'll eventually become real.
>>
My mom is honestly pretty much a saint. She's had horrific health problems that are completely unrelated to her lifestyle and out of her control for her entire adult life, yet she's one of the kindest, most genuine and optimistic people I know.
>>
>>35746866
This tells me that she's been sheltered her whole life. She's only optimistic because she's in an environment conducive to optimism and positivity. If she knew that 2+ billion people don't have access to toilets, and that it leads to the deaths of ~800k children every year from fecal-related illnesses, she'd be less optimistic about life. Of course, that one example is only scratching the surface about the cruelties and harsh realities in the world.
>>
>>35745223
Didn't took long, she hated me.
>>
>>35746865
>For example, trust your roastie mom to be there for you and care for you

She only does that because it's what she is expected to do by family/societal norms and because she depends on my dad to take care of her.

She pretends to love me (sometimes) but I can tell it's fake. Women are inherently sociopaths. They care about no one but themselves.
>>
>>35747598
Damn, that's rough. I was assuming your mom was genuinely good to you. Best advice is to disassociate from her as soon as possible and focus on enjoying the spoils of life, with as little stress as possible, until you die.
>>
>>35747735
>I was assuming your mom was genuinely good to you

Yeah I thought so too when I was a kid.

It was hard coming to terms with the fact that women, including my mom, are incapable of empathy and love. They're just doing what they have to do to survive.

My mom doesn't care about my dad. That much is clear. She just pretends to be nice and apologetic for cheating on him because she has nowhere else to go.

She would throw us all under a bus in a heartbeat if she could and live comfortably
>>
>>35745268
>pure
>rode/sucked your dad's cock and tossed his salad
>>
>>35747982
Well how do you expect to make babies otherwise ?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.