[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stand up and tell the class your name, your major, and something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: shit.png (82KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
82KB, 239x229px
Stand up and tell the class your name, your major, and something interesting ab out yourself!
>>
I-I-I FUCK
>>
>>35745118
Stop trying to have anxiety over the internet you just look retarded.
>>
>>35745143
S-shut the f-fuck up Anon
>>
>>35745143
I know, I'm just bored
>>35745162
You're not me
>>
>>35745082
john, undecided

>sits down immediately talks to no one
>awkward stares from everyone

this is why I have no friends
>>
>>35745180
>I know
Don't admit to being retarded now it's just sad.
>>
My name is Van. Im an artist. Im a performance artist. I help people to fulfil their fantasies. Their deep, dark fantasies.
>>
>>35745082
mina konichiwa! watashi wa anon desu~~~ :p my major is japanese studies and i really love anime!

mina yoroshiku ne~
>>
File: 212.jpg (10KB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
212.jpg
10KB, 200x160px
>>35745082
>M-my name's a-a-anon and I'm a computer science major. I was once held by X celebrity as a child
>Okay...anything interesting happen since you grew up?
>mfw
>>
>>35745082
I love how nobody asks you these question after you turn 21 and actually have something to say.

Asking school and college kids this is like asking fucking Vat clones.

Hi My Names Anon and I go this school with all you guys and go home and watch the same shows and sometimes my parents make me go to the clubs some of you go to. My favorite color is predictable to my gender and my favorite movie is biggest blockbuster when we were 8.

The funny thing is the people who try to have something to say are the ones who sound unoriginal like the endless Gap Year kids who went to Vietnam Thailand and Cambodia for 3 months.
>>
>>35745082
H-hi my name is Aerospace Engineering and I am going for my Anon
>>
>>35745082
>Taking a class with a semester-long project
>Fill out survey (GPA, background knowledge, schedule, that stuff)
>Skip two page's worth of questions about personal info
>Instructor assumes I'm an antisocial weirdo so I get put in group of three even though everyone else is in groups of two
>mfw I only have to do half as much work for the semester
That's a lot of backstory for a not interesting story but it was relevant. Sometimes being a sperg lets you beat the system.
>>
>>35745082
>have raging boner for some reason
>"anon, can you come up to the front?"
>>
>>35745082
my n-name is a-anon. u-undecided.
i l-like video games i g-guess uh yeah
>>
>>35745082
>"My name is anon"
>"My major is biology"
>"I'm not an interesting person"
>>
>>35745082
Uh....my name is Luis....I'm majoring in, uh.....international relations, and uh, something interesting, uh, I, I am super happy to be in this class right now.
>>
File: 1490225944494.png (598KB, 600x878px) Image search: [Google]
1490225944494.png
598KB, 600x878px
>>35745421
At this point would it be better to just refuse to stand up, or go up and hope no one notices?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.