[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Might have an IQ of 130 >20 year old virgin man at an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1414902380391.jpg (447KB, 1619x1725px) Image search: [Google]
1414902380391.jpg
447KB, 1619x1725px
>Might have an IQ of 130
>20 year old virgin man at an age where 86% of the population has already lost theirs
>Only 1 friend IRL, and his IQ is highly likely to be comparable to mine

Who /tointelligent/?
>>
File: Questioning pepe.jpg (83KB, 1500x940px) Image search: [Google]
Questioning pepe.jpg
83KB, 1500x940px
>>35743914
Stop with the EXCUSES
Albert Einstein HAD A WIFE
he had 3 CHILDREN
3 FUCKING CHILDREN
One of the most brilliant man to have ever
lived CUMMED INSIDE A PUSSY
SEVERAL TIMES
you're a loser because of other reasons faggot.
>>
>>35744109
Yeah, but I bet he didn't get any when he was 20
>>
My IQ is 135 and I lost my virginity at 15
>>
>>35744138
Well that's you, and your life is highly specific. But I conform to the general trend of intelligence.
>>
>>35743914
>>/tointelligent/
>to intelligent
>to

I bet you got your IQ from an online test lmao
>>
>>35744378
I harbour such an immense hatred for every single one of you newfags. I wish you'd all leave
>>
>>35744378
>Not understanding it's aligned with the popular joke "to intelligent"

I didn't like the aesthetic of /toointelligent/, so I deleted an "o".

You're a fool to try and best me. I'm multiple steps down the road.
>>
>>35744436
make me

>>35744491
>preferring visual aesthetics to intellectual aesthetics

disgusting
>>
>>35744124
He did, look at his wikipedia, even Hitler had a gf
>>
>>35744592
21 at the earliest possible time.

I didn't say intelligent people never had sexual intercourse, but I did say they've delayed starts.
>>
I have an official IQ of 138 and despite gettinf bored easily i have no trouble gettinf girls.

Most people are pretty easy to win round with basic psychological cues.
>>
>>35743914
>130
brainlet

t. 160
>>
IQ test only prove your proficiency with taking IQ tests desu

I had a psych eval and mine came out to 142. Whoopdeefuckindoo i am good at tests.
>>
File: lainDisdain.png (197KB, 1530x1600px) Image search: [Google]
lainDisdain.png
197KB, 1530x1600px
>>35743914
>asuka
>to intelligent
>>
File: n8KNeTF.png (33KB, 688x524px) Image search: [Google]
n8KNeTF.png
33KB, 688x524px
This probably doesn't mean shit, but I also got in the 98th percentile on my SAT. The only people I have managed to become good friends with are people who I think have intelligence comparable to mine, except that's only been like 3 people in my life. I can and have made friends with people less intelligent but it just feels like a waste of my time, and I can't connect with them on the same level that I can with people who are as smart as me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.