[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stop cutting my hair due to terrible anxiety and lazyness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1483538670157.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1483538670157.png
233KB, 568x590px
>stop cutting my hair due to terrible anxiety and lazyness
>everyone now hates me because I'm a man with long hair

why the fuck are men with long hair hated so much? and why do normies even care? they make fun of me daily
>>
>>35743153
just get a haircut for fucks sake you degenerate
>>
>>35743541
I can't. I could shave my head myself I guess but I'm never stepping into another salon and having some roastie cut my hair
>>
>>35743153

>muh terrible anxiety

It's fucking 10 minutes
>>
My mom always cut my hair but these past year sI've been doing it myself

>get an electric razor and take it all off at your desired length
>use a normal razor to shape the edges
>let it grow out and keep shaping everyday and it won't look bad at all

Also some men can pull off a pretty good look with long hair
>>
>>35743153
they do? where the fuck do you live?
>>
>men with long hair are hated

and rightfully so, get a fucking haircut you greasy prick
>>
>>35743153
ive had dreadlocks for 7 years and i havent washed my scalp since august.

get on my level. ill be washing it when spring time rolls around.
>>
>>35743559
don't have a roastie cut your hair, go to a real barber shop. you might have to drive outside of the city to find one unless you know where one is, but there's still places where it's just old guys that give you a sometimes mediocre haircut

my best childhood memories are with my dad at this old guys barber shop, great times
>>
>>35743153
>terrible anxiety and lazyness
Just kill yourself, why bother if you can't even get a hair cut. You're not important to anyone, no one will miss you.
>>
>>35743153
I've had long hair for years and never had anyone make fun of me for it since I left high school, where people would make fun of me for any reason they could find; and this is in a third world shithole. Where do you even live in, anyway?

The thing about long hair is that you have to take care of it so you don't look like a greasy piece of shit, but it is still less effort than having short hair look presentable IMO, and I only have to cut it 1-2 times a year so it doesn't start dragging around the floor, which is nice.

Also,
>complaying about saloon anxiety when you could just learn to cut it yourself and also save money in the process
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.