[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he a robot? Aside from that mexican dude he doesn't seem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

Is he a robot? Aside from that mexican dude he doesn't seem to have any friends or romantic interests. Pretty asocial, if you ask me.
>>
>>35743035
Depends. Ive seen that a lot of robots are lonely because of their shitty life and genetics. Not because they CHOOSE to be.
>>
>>35743035
Blondie is alpha af. Robots are beta incels who are lonely because of circumstances, and not by pure choice. They don't want to be lonely. Blondie prefers to be alone.

Plus, robots are usually stationary and blondie moves from place to place
>>
He gets interested in a woman in the third film. A fucking widow, too.
>>
>>35743078

>a lot

You mean all? Who would choose this life?
>>
>>35743165
According to OP, thats how it works?

OP's autistic brain thinks that robots choose to be lonely little shits.
>>
>>35743201
well it's a combination of choices and genetic lottery/societal circumstances.

Because not only are you probably ugly and inferior, but you're probably lazy and have a shitty personality, which is partially your choice.

So you're both right.
>>
blondie is an ultra chad that doesn't need whores and friends
>>
>>35743078
That's what it is. Exactly. There is no hope for us. The normies are garbage and don't deserve the things they take for granted like sex when they want it.
>>
>>35743227
Chad's entire social circle is built on whores and friends and different connections. Blondie just wanders around aimlessly
>>
>>35743232
You're pretty garbage yourself m8. Not much better than the normies you hate so much. Oh well...such is life.
>>
>>35743249
he can easily get whores and friends if he wanted to, blondie just doesn't need them, because he's based
>>
>>35743249
he had his horse and his homebody tuco.
>>
>>35743303
tuco isnt blondies friend

hes a dirty thief
>>
>>35743322
youre a dirty thief
>>
>>35743035
>>35743165
>>35743201

I can relate to him. He doesn't have friends because he has no social filter and it causes people to avoid him. All his life people probably told him he was rude or weird. Way he sees it though, most people are retards and they're afraid of speaking their minds. Instead of toning down and sticking to the social rules he just doesn't bother anymore, and deep down he feels like he's too good for those idiots.

It's not like he isn't lonely. He's bitter and cynical because of it, and he doesn't care about anything because nothing seems to care about him. These are the kinds of people that overly attach to their pet dog, the only thing in the world that appreciates them. This is a kind of loneliness I guess none of you understand, but it's very real.
>>
>>35743322
tuco saved his life in the desert when he was dying of dehydration
>>
>>35743395
tuco did that to him in the first place you jackass
>>
>>35743385
People don't think he was weird or rude, stop projecting. People love the mysterious, brooding loner. Especially if you're attractive. And being played by clint fucking eastwood is a plus

You're misinterpreting the character and adding too many if your own beta incel traits to him.

Then again, his vague background might've been meant for people to connect with him
>>
>>35743430
Yeah, maybe his mystery is causing me to ascribe my personal life to him. I guess that's the alure of it.

I'm not projecting anything beta though. Even during my childhood, as weird and unadjusted as I was, bullies didn't get an inch. Plenty of girls had crushes on me during high school because I was so mysterious, but I didn't want to bother because I was sure I'd ruin it by expressing myself.

I'm fucking telling you I'm exactly the handsome mysterious brooding loner stereotype, except I actually understand why these people shut their mouths. I'm unadjusted, I scare people, that's why my 'conversations' are two sentences long maximum. I don't want to fuck everything up again.
>>
>>35743035
No. No name was very far from a robot.

He's LITERALLY tall, dark, and handsome. He's also not socially inept, which is a major qualifying factor in being a robot. As shown with his interaction with various characters, while he doesn't say much, he certainly isn't socially awkward and has charisma, something robots are lacking in.

The reason why he's a loner is because he's a violent borderline sociopath that can't make a living other than bounty hunting or illegal means and has no talents aside from killing/riding. Eastwood even stated that's what the character essentially was
>>
>>35743568
>dark
Whuy?t
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.