[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 25 year old male >look 15 >baby face, 5"4,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1487506714690.jpg (7KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487506714690.jpg
7KB, 248x250px
>be 25 year old male
>look 15
>baby face, 5"4, and skinny
>women call me "hun "bubba" "baby" "sweetie" mostly childish cutesy names
>even women my own age do this
>can't get a gf because I look too young
>other males don't take me seriously

I'm man goddammit, not a little boy
>>
>>35743008
Become gay and be a god.
Or find mommy dom.
>>
>>35743008
wow me too and i'm 20

and then you get fucking cucks like
>>35743736

just telling you to transition/be trap/be girly gay etc etc
i want to die i really do
>>
>>35744346
Idk, the only way to be truely comfortable when you look a certain way, is to embrace it.
Not being a cuck. If you cant accept it, go tryhard manly.
>>
>>35744500
you just want me to be girly so you can fuck me in the ass, admit it
>>
I'm so overly big and good-looking that women feel they can just grab me or call me "honey" because I'm so far out of their league, it friendzones them. Imagine only being able to logically approach 10s, for fear of making a 9 sperg out.
>>
>>35744847
shut the fuck up, post pics, etc etc
>>
same, im 20 but people say i look 15-16, they are more inclined to believe me when i say im not cause im 6ft. i stopped telling people how old i am though, i just tell them whatever age they think i am
>>
>>35743008

That kind of baby faced cute boy look has it's public among girls. A message of hope here:

This girl sitting next to me in high school used to call me "adorable" and "cute". And that made me lose my shit. (In my language, "cute" is a word you use for kittens and puppies, not people). I would just feel defeated and get back to work, and not talk to her again.

After some time, I started awkwardly yelling "I'm not cute! I'm sexy!" and make an angry face everytime she called me cute. Somehow she started to give me more attention so I started making more sexual jokes, whatever the quality. Sometimes they were just limited to drawing a giant pulsating cock on her notebook while she wasn't watching.

Her behavior became quite erratic. She would make strange comments that don't know if were appreciative or critics, and then start talking about her chad boyfriend. My sadness would grow stronger and stronger over the fact that my possibilities with her were non-existent.

The thing is that, one day, out of pure sadness, I got pretty mad with myself and all of a sudden I kissed her in the middle of a conversation. I had no afterplan so I just stood there, looking at her.

She told me that she had just dumped her boyfriend, and that she would never thing that I would be interested in her, because I seemed too distant. So we dated for quite a while, and that while contains the happiest days I can remember to this day.
Then uni came, and we fell apart painfully. I miss her so much. But still anon, try it.

Conclusion is, look for these kind of girls. They use to like manga and animu, and they look the Shinji-kun looks.
>>
>>35745308
>my oneitus didn't care at all that i'm 5'4" with a babyface
>she said that to her i was cute, but in a masuline way

jesus fucking christ how'd i lose someone so perfect
>>
>>35743008
I know someone like this

>24
>5'4, very skinny
>nerd, big head, glasses

Has been in a relationship with the 5'1 QT for like 3 years and is one of the most respected people where he works / friend group
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.